Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I see a big contradiction

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When everyone was posting on the Paris Hilton is ugly thread, there was a lot of replies saying how she was hot because of her status, clothes, fame, wealth, etc.

Now, my opinion was that she was unattractive and had no redeeming quality about her like intelligence.

So, for everyone that said she was hot and it was because of the reasons above you are all contradicting yourselves. You post on here saying how much a man makes, his status, etc. don't matter and it is not gonna get you the girl. But, you are all saying you would bang a pretty dumb chick for very superficial reasons such as money and fame. You say you don't want shallow women or golddiggers, but that way of thinking is pretty shallow.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think many of the guys here think that having a good job and money and dressing nice and being famous wouldn't get you girls. Of couse it would. Its possible to be those things and not get girls (dustin diamond), but all of those things can help immensely.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her looks are a turn on

her brain is a turn off

her style of dress is a turn on

her job/status is unimportant to me

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You post on here saying how much a man makes, his status, [and looks], etc. don't matter and it is not gonna get you the girl.
Those guys are wrong. Ultimately, in human nature, what is normally considered by humans as "superficial" is often treated by nature as significant, whereas what is considered by humans as "deep" is often treated by nature as unimportant. For anyone who doubts me, which must be a great many, don't worry, I'm going to explain myself relatively soon, in a thread that will be called "Human Nature".

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude quit being in denial. you don't expect me to buy the fact that you're attracted to a womans brain do you? thats the biggest contradiction of them all. a womans intelligence rarely stands in the way and you know it.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if a woman is dumb it is a complete turn off, so what do you think I feel when a chick is smart? Maybe you don't mind if a girl is an airhead.