I screwed up big, Beta move ???

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
I sent an email to a girl that used to be in one of my classes, the thing is, that I don't know her name and I used a general email .. I mean is one of those email that professors uses to email all the student without revealing each studetn email adress, so basically the 40 students in that classes i took, got the email as well hahahaha :eek:

I know is a beta move, and not the best way to go about it, but when you read the email i sent, you will understand why it was the only way to contact her
I also do not care if she replies or not, im just doing it for fun, maybe she replies and i can get to know her, but if she doesnt, not a single **** will be given, believe me

here is the email i sent

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0e5ms6

Click here to start download from sendspace

now please i need some advice, how should i work with this, in case she replies ??? what should i say if she replies? or did i completely screw up?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why I would download this when you could simply copy and paste it.

I'm not a big fan of downloading random files from random people on the internet.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Not sure why I would download this when you could simply copy and paste it.

I'm not a big fan of downloading random files from random people on the internet.
with 16 posts, and ben has 7 posts (same person). High risk, dont click.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
st_99 said:
with 16 posts, and ben has 7 posts (same person). High risk, dont click.
u stupid ? same person? wtf lmao paranoid much?

the reason why i put it in file, is because someone from that class could be a phaggot enough to copypasta the email on google, and find me on this forum, and also find my other threads and posts

is a ****ing txt file

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:

the reason why i put it in file, is because someone from that class could be a phaggot enough to copypasta the email on google, and find me on this forum, and also find my other threads and posts

is a ****ing txt file
whaaa whaaa!! :cry:

Alicanto

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahha
Bad move, dude.

You should have contacted someone (a man, preferably) and ask what her name was. Then send some hi, or "Wow, it's been a long time.." to her.
Wait for the answer.. That's all you can do.

Then post it here before answering hahahaha

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
Alicanto said:
hahahahahahha
Bad move, dude.

You should have contacted someone (a man, preferably) and ask what her name was. Then send some hi, or "Wow, it's been a long time.." to her.
Wait for the answer.. That's all you can do.

Then post it here before answering hahahaha

a man? I thought about that, but she didnt speak to anybody in class, and like i said in my email, she would always arrive late and sit in the front, so is not like she could talk to anybody, I would have noticed if she did, she would just gotto class late, and then leave in a hurry once the class was over .. which is one of the reasons i never had a chance to talk to her, and also because i'm shy ... never had the balls to approach her despite all the signs she was giving me, and like i said i dont know any person from that class, i dont have their personal emails, let alone, their school emails, since the professor never used personal email, i only have that generic email that proffesors use to send an email to everybody without revealing the student's email adress

so even if i were to email a "guy" or a "girl" that supposedly knew her name, I would have to use the generic email, and she would get the email too, since i dont have the emails of anyone from that class ..

so i just took the risk, and sent it to everybody and adressing her .. considering how much she used to eye me in class, she is probably going to reply .. if she doesnt, then life continues bro

I have nothing to lose

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:

is a ****ing txt file

Wait a minute...are you a miscer? Strong Misc. presence is strong...

Ben7

Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:
did you read it bro? any advice?
What's there to say? I don't think you'd like my advice..
If you do get a reply, respect. Although i highly doubt it.

But as you said, you don't give a ****, so all is well ;)

Atleast you tried.