“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I Screwed up and need help

Rico186

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Ohio
Ok, i screwed up with this girl. I told her how i felt about her, the whole nine yards. That she was the one for me. and now she says that she is not attracted to me, that there in no chemistry. and she is looking for other guys. She has been giving me mixed signals since i met her. I an a NICE GUY, so i think that that is not good for me. now she just wants to be friends, she said that i am like her best guy friend. i still want to be with this girl. do i just give it time, and hopefuly things will change, or do i just leave it at being friends. i don't want to loose this friendship either.

Andy
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

c-do

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
midwest
a woman's point of view

Sorry to hear that things didn't go the way you thought they would. I know it's hard for a guy to tell a girl his feelings like that. I would say that you're best bet it to pull back a little. If you are really a nice guy, she will think of you when she's dealing with a jerk. She'll want that guy to be more like you. But you shouldn't tell her these things anymore. A woman needs to know that a guy being nice is going to stand the test of time. That means that you should be there, but not too emotionally available. Hope this helps.

cece
 

Rico186

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Ohio
Yeah that helps a little, but i just don't know if i should move on, or wait for this relationship.
 

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
Hell yeah you should move on...

Read the DJ Bible and go out there and meet a lot of chicks and try to get with them. Hell, go out and try to meet chicks before you even complete the Bible. It'll take your mind off of her. In all honesty, it doesn't seem like you're going to be able to get with her any time soon. Your only chance is to distance yourself from her and show her that all this isn't phasing you, and that you can do better.

-AL
 

c-do

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
midwest
Don't "wait" on this relationship. Continue to be interested in her but leave yourself open to meeting other women. I know it's hard when you've got your heart and mind set on one person. But you will regret having waited around if it doesn't work out. Try to go out with other women and let her know, through being friends, what she's missing out on by letting her see how well you treat other women. One thing that we women are notorious for is being jealous about what some other woman it getting. Do not end your friendship with her if you care about her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Rico186

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Ohio
That is what i thought that i would do, but i just needed somemore confidece, i just wish that it would be easier to meet girls. I'm great with women once i get to know them, but getting there is the hard part for me. i'm the "shy nice guy"

andy
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Don't ask a woman for advice (C-Do).

Leave this girl alone - you are done!!!

Don't be a chump and be her friend - she doesn't want you to be around her!!!
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I was in your exact same situation, & from the standpoint im at i'd say no girl is worth the chase once she sees you as a friend.

I Let go & now im with a much much much better girl.

Also when i was in your situation, I would read about sucess stories & feel despair, but if you work on your skill you'll find someone you like.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Rico186
Ok, i screwed up with this girl. I told her how i felt about her, the whole nine yards. That she was the one for me.
Never tell a woman this shyt - men don't initiate this type of convo - but chumps do!!!! Chumps always lose - even if they get the girl!!
 
Top