"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I Say "Let's Cut Through All this BS and just Have Sex"....She says "mmmk"

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
239
Reaction score
1
Location
los angeles, CA
So I come back from clubbing with my cuz on Friday night, at around 2:30. (Danced up a few HBs, got a number :)) The nerd that I am, I go online after I come home. I'm half drunk by then.

This girl I've been talking to online IMs me. To refresh your memories, we met online and realized we live within 10 miles and know some common people.

To make a long story short we start arguing and I say we should just have sex and get it over with. She agrees. She says she'll drive to my place Monday afternoon. I'm happy for the moment.

Then logic takes over.

Reasons I should not mess with this chick:

1. NEVER SEEN HER IN PERSON!
Some chicks are easier than others, but you usually want to MEET a guy before agreeing to have sex with him. She's seen several pictures of me and heard my voice.

2. SHE'S MESSED UP!
She talks about smoking bud, snorting coke, growing shrooms, and how her father abandoned her.

3. SHE'S NOT EIGHTEEN!
She's seventeen and I am nineteen. A crazy girl like this could get bitter and throw my arse in jail.

4. UHHHH, DISEASES?
If she's this easy with me, she's this easy with others.

Reasons I should mess with this chick:

1. She's hot.
2. She's hot.
3. She's hot.
4. She's hot.

I've been wanting to bag this girl for a long time now, but man....I thought we'd get coffee first. Then maybe a bowling/casual dinner date. Then maybe a promenade/more romantic date. THEN sex, after token deliberation and resistance.

Guys, I'm thinking I don't want to touch this girl with a forty foot pole, let alone my considerably smaller penis. I made a decision that I would accept no less than what I carefully decided is the best. What I want is a nice down to earth GOOD girl, who's bad just for me :)

Just typing this post makes it much clearer in my mind. Help me out guys.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
Personally i'd go for it...

Doesn't sound like she wants a relationship, which is good, so you could turn her into a fvck buddy...

I agree with Chaos...practice makes perfect. :)
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Pecker

1. NEVER SEEN HER IN PERSON!
Some chicks are easier than others, but you usually want to MEET a guy before agreeing to have sex with him. She's seen several pictures of me and heard my voice.

You've seen her pics right?

1. She's hot.
2. She's hot.
3. She's hot.
4. She's hot.

2. SHE'S MESSED UP!
She talks about smoking bud, snorting coke, growing shrooms, and how her father abandoned her.

Hit it and quit it.

3. SHE'S NOT EIGHTEEN!
She's seventeen and I am nineteen. A crazy girl like this could get bitter and throw my arse in jail.

I thought it was 3 years younger you couldnt touch? Eg 19yr old can't have sex with a 16 yr old?

4. UHHHH, DISEASES?
If she's this easy with me, she's this easy with others.

Scary.
 
Top