Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I saw myself yesterday

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a young man who looked almost exactly like me when I was that age. 14 or 15 at the oldest. He was walking like I used to, was overweight, and I couldn't help but just feel sorry for him. I was the fat dork. I'm not where I would prefer to be yet. I hate to even criticize this young man, because I know how hard it probably is on him. He doesn't know any better. I certainly didn't. I often think if I had become red pill aware at a young age, I would've just fought it and denied it.

Part of me wants to approach other guys and tell them about all this stuff, but few people (men or women) would actually read the material, do the work, or simply take the easiest "white knight" or NAWALT route. It's almost like I want to "spread the gospel", but this seems futile. A man must go through his own refining process. I can appreciate what many people in my past tried to tell me where I was messing up, even if they were going about it all wrong. It took years for me to figure it out, and now the only way to go is up.

I fear for that young man. I hope I'm wrong in my assessment. Maybe he has a strong male role model or maybe he actually likes or plays sports. I had strong male role models (all blue pill, though), and as far as sports, who wants to spend more time around the same guys that bully you in school? I hated that period of my life. Even now, I have to remind myself that I can't be hung up on something that happened half a lifetime ago.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's where my youngest son is right now. He keeps a pretty positive attitude and has a good (but small) tight-knit tribe of friends. But his EQ is low, his social skillset is shallow, plus he has an obesity issue on top of it all. Pretty much me back then, only my body issues were a mere lack of athleticism, but nothing like obese.

By contrast, my oldest is extremely fit and athletic, in the "gifted" category intellectually, and has a very high EQ. He interacts with the girls, yet already has a bit of a MGTOW attitude in that he'd prefer to invest his energies in the latest crazy invention idea he might have that week.

It's a tough call as to when/if I broach the topic. It's almost like having "The Talk" all over again. I'll probably have to wait until they're 18 so as to blunt the inevitable blowback from their mother when she eventually catches wind of it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's where my youngest son is right now. He keeps a pretty positive attitude and has a good (but small) tight-knit tribe of friends. But his EQ is low, his social skillset is shallow, plus he has an obesity issue on top of it all. Pretty much me back then, only my body issues were a mere lack of athleticism, but nothing like obese.

By contrast, my oldest is extremely fit and athletic, in the "gifted" category intellectually, and has a very high EQ. He interacts with the girls, yet already has a bit of a MGTOW attitude in that he'd prefer to invest his energies in the latest crazy invention idea he might have that week.

It's a tough call as to when/if I broach the topic. It's almost like having "The Talk" all over again. I'll probably have to wait until they're 18 so as to blunt the inevitable blowback from their mother when she eventually catches wind of it.
I would start earlier, spend time with your kid in doing something who make him move, because after 18 it will be too late, as a example I will mention a friend I have, he is what I would call natural, he knows how to pull woman, why? he told me his dad made him go out in a place with several girls around his age, and told him to choose one girl and go talk with her, over and over, always saying when he failed, its ok, now try another.

so, working on your kids mind is never too young, I say the younger you start easier will be

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apex, you are more ahead of the game than you probably realize.
To give an example, I worked with a guy that became physically fit. He said that an eight year old kid will knock on his door to hang out with his young son. He said that he hates this visitor. Why? He said because this fat kid reminded him of himself at that age.

You'll notice that when someone new arrives on this forum, seeking advice.... about half the members will respond with something (usually critical) that makes themselves feel good, but offers nothing constructive to the newcomer. This is an example of someone seeing a reflection of themselves through another and unable to cope.

When you see these sort of postings (and you will, trust me) let this be a reminder that you've evolved beyond that.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I catch this feeling once in a while too when I see these young guys walking around in bluepill LaLa land. They're oblivious to how brutal the world can be to straight males.

Unfortunately the redpill isnt sonething you can force on someone, they have to discover it themselves...

My only hope is that with the internet these young lads will learn about the redpill at an earlier age than most of us on here.....

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apex, you are more ahead of the game than you probably realize.
Thank you. I often wonder about this. I feel like I'm still a stupid, dorky fat kid sometimes.