"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I saw Don Juan...

SuaveD

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
~Nellyville~
The Man – My Revelation

I have never really been able to approach girls, even after reading all of the stuff on this great website, I just can’t seem to do it. I get myself up to do it, but don’t…. its been this way for such a long time. But tomorrow I will…because today I saw Him, I saw The Man, Don Juan.

There have been a couple of different girls I’ve been thinking about asking out for some time now one of them is this HB9.

So today after school, I’m out in the school parking lot in my van ready to go, waiting for my sister to get the heck out of the school and there she is, HB9, one that I would like to go for. She is walking out to her car, books in hand when along comes The Man. Now I know the man, we aren’t like best friends but we are acquaintances and we have a few classes together. So The Man sees HB9 going towards her car, he is going to his car parked a couple of spaces over. He approaches HB9 and in less than 2 minutes has phone number in hand and is on his way home. I dropped my Jaw because A) he just took a girl I was thinking about going after (but probably wouldn’t) and B) He did it so quick and efficiently it was amazingly simple. This wasn’t the movies or TV, this was the real thing. I saw THE MAN at work; he’s a pure DJ. I can just tell by the different HB8’s and 9’s he has dated since I have known him. It literally blew my mind and now I am inspired to become more like him.

I would never write a post if it wasn’t a question, but this has inspired me to let all of you know that tomorrow I WILL APPROACH A GIRL, NO EXCUSES, no more BS all because I saw The Man and because I think now I’ve got it in me to do it!!!!!!

The End
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
You saw the man, now become him and put him ouf of business.

There should be plenty girls available in, ahem, Nellyville.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
That's nothing. I've seen the real Don Juan de Sevilla in person... well at least his statue in Spain when I went there last year :)

It was empowering to say the least. I hope seeing how a more experienced DJ works has inspired you as much as seeing the legendary Don Juan himself :D
 

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
Lol, Don Juan himself... I can safely bet none of us will ever reach up to 3.5k women he fscked... none! The most I've seen or heard or know (personally there's one) is 1k. That's it!
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Slightly Similar position

I was in a somewhat similar position the other day.

I was on a school trip, when i came across a friend of mine that moved away a couple years ago. I went away for few min to grab a bite to eat. And when i came back he was mackin on this group of chicks. He was doing it so well! my jaws dropped, this is the first time I've ever seen anything like that....well, Eventualy I Somehow I got drawn into the whole thing, and I hate to admit it but this is was probally my first time me and a friend macked together on a group (most of my friends are to chicken to talk to chicks) Well i was about to get this HB8's # when my dam teacher dragged me away for something w/o a chance to speak another word.......damit :mad:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by Abnigh9
Lol, Don Juan himself... I can safely bet none of us will ever reach up to 3.5k women he fscked... none! The most I've seen or heard or know (personally there's one) is 1k. That's it!
Ron Jeremy?
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Abnigh9
Lol, Don Juan himself... I can safely bet none of us will ever reach up to 3.5k women he fscked... none! The most I've seen or heard or know (personally there's one) is 1k. That's it!
In his autobiography, basketball legend Wilt Chamberlain claimed he fcuked at least 20,000 different women in his lifetime. When the book was released everyone claimed it was BS, but he always defended it...the world may never know the truth.
 

oprahjimfrey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Abnigh9
Lol, Don Juan himself... I can safely bet none of us will ever reach up to 3.5k women he fscked... none! The most I've seen or heard or know (personally there's one) is 1k. That's it!
havent u ever heard of wilt chamberlains book 10,000? Its partly about the supposedly 10,000 chix he has slept with. I guess when ur a rich bball player, you can get 5 new chix a night.

lol i just now read blienk's post... so dont yell at me.
 
Top