"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I rejected her ....

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
... and now I'm feeling weird ...



OK, from the beginning : I start dating this girl who was at my school, but who I hadn't seen for two years. We meet at this girl's party, and hit it off. Important note, we "dated" the summer two years ago, but I went in vacation and when I got back, she had found some other punk.

Ok, so as I was saying we hit it off, start dating, ... for about a month, it's going great. Then, I try to organize another date, she and she says "oh, I've met this old friend, and now we're going out, so if I were to hang out with you, I'd feel like I'd be cheating on him". I reply to her "alright" and block/delete her from MSN and from hotmail. Or so I thought.

A week later, she starts talking to me online, on MSN. I was pretty cold with her, and she leaves. The next week, she starts talking again (weird thing is I'm sure I had blocked her .... :confused: ) Anyways, NOW, two weeks later, she says she's sorry. She starts telling me how "Ohh the other guy hasn't talked to her in 5 days and she's really pissed at him". I'm like "ahh, cool. What's it gotta do with me ?" The she starts telling me how sorry she is for dumping me like that. That she still has the same feelings for me as she did before, but for the other guy they're disappearing quite quickly. I then tell her "I,m sorry, but I don't feel the same way for you".

Anyways, it goes on like this, she asks if we could still be friends, I tell her I don't know. Not for the moment, at least. Then, as I had to leave, I tell her "next time, think a little more : who really cares about you, and who do you really care about." and I leave.

The thing is, in a way, I feel happy, cuz I've gotten that off my chest : I rejected her. I don't think I'd be able to go with her again, cuz if "her feelings for me are still the same" as she said, wouldn't that open the door to another session of crappage like this ?

But, in hte other way, I'm kindda sad, cuz I did really like her, so ... Welll I guess I'm just looking for someone to tell me I did the right thing here ....
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You got rid of someone that offered you pain.

You decide wether it was the right thing to do or not.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
You did the right thing :] I'm not just sayin that either..


You said she liked you and she probably did. So why was this the right decision?


The other guy probably kicked her to the curb and now she's looking back to you as her second choice. You said everything the same way I would've said it. Good job.
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
you had two choices...take her back..or get rid of her...and you chose the right one...

if you think about it...she left you for another guy...and that guy ditches her..so she comes crawlin back to you..by taking her back you would have said "hey..im your rug..walk all over me..leave me..ill always be here for you"...thats the worst thing you could have done..but you didnt..and you should be proud of yourself...you took the high road and got rid of her ass...good job man
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top