“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I reckon shes up for it

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
224
Reaction score
2
Location
Age: 36
Ok guys need some help here. Ive know this girl for a while and ive always flirted with her. Anyway every time i see her in the pub (at least once a week) she is always with her friends. I reckon shes into havin some fun. Now heres my problem whenever i see her shes with her friends, how do i go about kissin her infront of her friends?? Im pretty sure she likes me but i dont wanna come across like a **** in front of her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I saw this sexy looking car, but it was so expensive. I am poor. How do I go about purchasing this car?
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
I heard that having blue balls hurt like hell. SOme people told me it didnt really exist. Help?
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bunjy
Ok guys need some help here. Ive know this girl for a while and ive always flirted with her. Anyway every time i see her in the pub (at least once a week) she is always with her friends. I reckon shes into havin some fun. Now heres my problem whenever i see her shes with her friends, how do i go about kissin her infront of her friends?? Im pretty sure she likes me but i dont wanna come across like a **** in front of her.
Ask her to dance....Go for a walk....help you and your friends solve an argument...help you park your car....whatever.

Then you ask her out or for her ph#
 

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
224
Reaction score
2
Location
Age: 36
Dont know what the fcuk u two mean! ta for the advice DJnomore. Ive already got her number, been speakin to her off and on. Been the pub to meet HER twice, the problem is when i get there she is wiv one of her friends, so i end up gettin one of my friends to come down and then it ends up being a social evening, with no kiss or nothing. Thing is i keep the flirting goin and have let her know i like her. I reckon the "walk the shop with me" is the best way to get her on her own, whatdaya all think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top