Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I received my nuts, like I promised

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she didn't remember your name, she doesn't have the right to call you daddy when your **** is in her.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good job, man. nothing like experience. It can actually feel good to get rejected. Glad that you understood it was a rejection and didn't plan out how you were going to "win" her over. Keep at it!

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Did exactly the same thing as you only i didnt do it with any hot b!tch man i got rejected like 3 times today i was driving to the mall today and was like gonna try and score 3 women asked 3 big fat rejections.wwwooooooooooooow it feels great we have made the first step and the hardest (kinda) we put our asses on the line.Good job man

Ubermensch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Detroit: home of the finest ruins this side of Rom
Good job

All right. Good first step.

Before long, approaches will be nothing to you, and when you get further along, you'll be able to read a gal's signals well enough to be able to see which gals want you to introduce yourself to them, if they don't out-and-out hit on you first (hint: dressing well helps a lot).

I saw you had asked about "one-itis" on your earlier thread. That is one of the worst diseases a man can have, but not all that difficult to cure. It is very important to keep playing the field until you're properly involved with someone (i.e., you at very least bed her and are "going out." I still get lazy too often when a front-runner emerges, and, sure enough, those are most of the times when things fall apart when I least expect it.

The more gals you have in the picture, the less important each one becomes, and the more power you have. The saying: "whoever cares least wins" comes to mind.

Good start. Keep it up.