Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I really wish my coach would discover the red pill and consume it.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
My childhood coach in my sport is 35 years old, and he is one of the most important people in my life.

He first started working with me when I was 8 years old. He has stuck by me through the sh1ttiest of sh1t, even when the sh1t came from my adolescent antics. He knows me better than my parents and is the kind of guy who'd drop whatever he's doing to help me if I needed it, no questions asked.

In the last year or so, we've begun to interact more and more like adult-to-adult, slowly changing our relationship from player-coach/mentor-mentee to friend-friend/older brother-younger brother. I've been glimpsing more and more of his personal life, I've unfortunately realized he is suffering from many aspects of living life plugged in to the matrix.

6 months ago his 25 year old ex (who he says is super hot and cool as sh1t) re-initiated contact with him, they start back up. By september apparently they're exclusive.

I hadn't known anything about their relationship until a few weeks ago when I had a conversation with him, and the way he described the relationship, all those dreaded signs we know of were there...sentences that began with:

"The time that I spend with her is incredible, but..."
"She's very attractive and is constantly getting attention from other guys..."
"The amount of time that I actually get to spend with her is so little..."
"Do I think she's a horrible person for cancelling plans all the time? No..."

Just how it happens, the day after we talked, he goes on facebook and sees that she's changed her profile pic to one of her and a different ex-boyfriend of hers. So my friend cuts contact with her and doesn't hear from her either.

A few days ago, I learn that he had bought her a bunch of airline miles for xmas...

Fwcking sucks.

At least he found a way of getting his miles back lol, he was able to somehow switch them back over to himself and is using them to take a vacay this week before she gets to use them lol.

I really, really wish he could somehow discover and swallow the red pill. He's the kind of guy who'll always be upbeat and social in any situation and know how to act and be quick with the jokes, but I know he's feeling some hopelessness with the women. It doesn't help that, in his own words, he "Doesn't try, and the only people he dates are the people who approach him first."

I've told him a little about my own exploits in the world of pickup...I can tell he's supportive but doesn't really believe in the cause. The few times I hint at, even jokingly, getting him into pickup stuff or when I mention some fundamental red pill concepts he is resistant or will respond "That's not my belief system."

He's been through hell and back as a man, has a very strong but kind personality, and I know he'd KILL it if he tried.

It doesn't help either that he's always been the teacher, and me preaching to him would be uncomfortable for both of us as it strays far outside what we're used to in our relationship. Plus, I'm not qualified yet to be preaching =)

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're doing well with him. He won't mind though if you tell him about your own experiences. Get him interested through that. Telling your own exploits and experiences is not threatening nor disrespectful. Unless he becomes upset with them.

Like there's a lot of (girls) that don't like to hear about you using any kind of drugs because (often) they've seen disaster in their environment due to drugs and now they've come to hate it totally and completely, and even you saying 'I smoked a joint the other day' will upset them.

But you can still mention it casually when there's sufficient reason, just don't grief them (him) with it.

Like this one girl who hates it, I've been going around it by telling about how American indians used (or didn't use) psychoactive drugs. So we got to talk about the subject without me upsetting her.

So just don't upset him and you'll be fine.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe introduce him to this site?
But be careful! The two guys I've given the link to were hardcore betas/omegas and BOTH showed the site to the girls they were having problems with.
Then they came back to me and told me it was basically a guide for how to treat women like shyt and that the teachings were all wrong.
Fvcking arseholes.
Now I'm very reluctant to give guys this site.

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Greasy Pig said:
But be careful! The two guys I've given the link to were hardcore betas/omegas and BOTH showed the site to the girls they were having problems with.
Then they came back to me and told me it was basically a guide for how to treat women like shyt and that the teachings were all wrong.
Fvcking arseholes.
D1ckless, the both of them. Look at it this way, less "competition" for you.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are very few guys who would actually take an active approach in learning how to become seducers.

There will be scores and scores of guys who desire pvssy but will never go and work on self improvement. My friends, they will hear me talk about it and I will feel that they don't have the guts to do what it takes. To show some commitment to what you guys here call 'the cause'.

And there will be loads of people like that women's studies professor in one of the threads who think they know it all and that emancipation of women and men is the ultimate goal of all life and the idea of being dominant is an affront to our species.

That you shouldn't 'lead' a woman but that you should consult with her to ask what she wants. "Would you like me to make love to you now?"

Ha! My first girlfriend (that I had sex with) repeatedly told me that she just wanted me to fvck her and not ask her if she wanted to do anything. If I wanted it, it wasn't my job to ask her, it was my job to get her naked and steaming.

The other day there was some 50yr old guy on TV who was mad at society for treating 'leading' men as machos. He had concluded that if a man goes for what he wants, he is called a macho, so he had decided to wait for women to go after him. Of course, they didn't, and they don't, so now he was mad at women for not being emancipated enough.

Fvck emancipation! Men lead, women follow. It is the nature of things.

But don't tell that to anyone. They will burn you at a stake.

In taoism the yin is the weak, feminine, dark principle that yields; the yang is the strong, male, light principle that commands or initiates.

This is the I Ching trigram for "earth", the receptive, passive principle:

This is the I Ching trigram for "heaven", the active, initiating principle:

Heaven is also the Father, Earth is the Mother. When Heaven and Earth unite, creation happens. To accomplish something, anything, male and female energies have to unite in perfect balance in their proper aspects.

Now there is a whole issue about the dominance of the male principle; this is not natural, it would seem. But the male aspect does naturally lead, it activates, it initiates, it doesn't wait.

When the I Ching oracle gives you "heaven" as a result, the answer means: take action.
When the I Ching oracle gives you "earth" as a result, the answer means: let circumstances decide what to do.

Bushmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Fvcking arseholes.
What's the saying... "No good deed goes unpunished"

I reluctant to help guys that a) show no appreciation for anything and b) don't ever leave their house.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make fake FB account. Send him to the DJ Bible.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Pook's posts are pretty accessible. You can look at them from a variety of belief systems and still get something out of them.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not for everyone. This site does a lot of good things for a lot of us, but that could just be due to selection bias.

We sought out this website because we were interested. As such, we have a higher propensity to consume the information that's out there. We wanted to change, so we did.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Neo would of taken the other pill what would of happened? Nothing, he would of woken in bed and it would of been the end of the story, because he made that choice. Same shıt here. You tried, he declared that it's not his belief, so leave it at that.

As Arocket said, this stuff is not for everyone. There is personal growth one needs to do, there is a comprehension AND understanding of human psychology and social interaction, there is defeat that must be overcome, there is daily progression and 'letting go'. That's a lot of shıt that most people don't care to grasp, so you just leave them where they wish to be and you stop preaching.

I've made a thread about this before;

Do your friends look different towards you once you preach the ideas we learn here?
My belief is a big yes, so preach with caution. A hungry dog that bites doesn't get fed.

@Dryden: Great stuff, totally dig that Toaism.