Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I really need your help"

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationship with her began when I was 21, her age was always ambiguous, said she was 45 and 50, but said she was still able to have a kid, wanted one. Broke up when I was like 25 I think.

She owns a bunch of property, houses and apartments, duplexes, she does most of the property management herself which was the basis of our relationship, me slowly taking on her duties which was a progression until we broke up.

I'm now 31 and this woman is reaching out a lot more recently, like I owe her something and to be fair, she did help me however at the same time if she really needed my help we'd still be together so I really have no reservations on telling her No.

It just amazes me how this is the extent of her contingency plan, just call all the guys I've banged and try to call on favors, like this is a sustainable thing lmfao, apparently so because she's been doing it 25 years now.

Im the white Buffalo though, I snatched this broads soul when she outright asked me to have sex and I said No, she's never been told that before or since until recently.

They are just vicious snakes until the second they hit the wall then victims, just makes you realize how empty riding the carousel really is, now your alone and can't call in favors.

After I didn't reply to her, then she says she'll introduce me to her friend who "Works in Healthcare" yeah like I wanna meet some nurse who "cant find a man", clearly there is something wrong with this woman lol.

Just incredible, the schemes are knee deep

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Capslock,
Sounds great Plate material!