Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I really need to snap out of my victim mentality/feeling powerless and hopeless

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You know guys, it's interesting that even though I consciously realize all my super strong traits in regards to dating, I still feel so hopeless towards dating because I've convinced myself many many times that the only way to get an attractive girlfriend is to be an impossibly, ungodly perfect male. I've made dating to be SO massively difficult in my mind and exaggerated women's standards to such a crazy level that I've felt completely hopeless and powerless to ever meet someone I wanted to be with for many many years.

I really want to snap out of it and I'm finally starting to move towards that direction. I had 2 female customers last couple days that really made me think about how my lack of dating life has been all my fault. I had an Indian customer at work who flat out asked me out on a date and then I had an asian girl (a scientist doing nuclear physics) who also was pretty interested in me. I was talking to the Asian girl (she's a hardcore introvert) and she was just astonished that I'm able to talk to people from lots of different walks of life and make them feel like I'm their best friend instantly (which is what you have to do to sell cars).

I look at my self in real life and I feel like I have all of the top 5 or 6 traits that you need to dominate socially

- looks/body/style
- character/morals - being a genuinely good person with a great heart
- social skills - being able to connect with people from different walks of life
- academic intelligence and emotional intelligence
- very strong financially

I look back at my life and it's unbelievable how badly I've underachieved in dating because of my feelings of powerless/hopelessness. I really need to stop thinking that attractive women are some kind of alien species whose whole life plan is to never be with me

When I was a high schooler, I had kids who mocked me for my lack of dating life and I internalized that sooooooooooooooooooooo hard and felt like I never deserved to have a girlfriend. What's messed up is I met up with my high school bully 6 years later and he was very very friendly towards me and told me I should have no problem dating hot girls...but because of how badly I convinced myself that I was worthless in dating, I still couldn't snap out of it.

Have you guys ever met someone like me who was so strong in all the surface areas yet still felt so hopeless in dating?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who have had your exact viewpoint in the past told you looking at it like that doesn't work. You have to be social with everyone. And having a checklist for your ideal female is feminine . That's what women do . Right now your masculine power is low . You need to fees it . You can start by getting puzzy. Let some of the ones inti blow your head up a bit .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no sexual essence, therefore women view you as a weak nice guy.
Can he build that being pursued and sucked and fvcked by females he currently views as "beneath" him? Let them polish and add weight to his cawk and his ego. Females can see if your on "full" or close to "empty".

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As you think you shall become
- Pook -

A class mate from my high school was telling my fortunes that I could only had 2 girlsfriends in my life. I proved him wrong.

In my early 20s, I was so arrogant. Only through failures I learnt to be humble. If your life is too static, then you haven't try something new. This will result in you giving a boring vibe to girls. Just like any other skills, getting girls needs practice. And failure is part of the learning process.

What women find sexy in a man is not what most men think of it. You have to embrace your own sexuality and her sexuality. I suggest you to read this: THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Listen to what Pook said:
Poor Nice Guy! The women his own age avoid him like the plague and jump for the jerks. The Nice Guy becomes an emotional tampon to be used and discarded. The Nice Guy, being so nice and sweet, listens to the woman vomit her feelings about men and bleed her problems of her boyfriend on him. He listens with baited hope when he hears, "Oh, why can't guys be like you! You listen and understand." Then she turns around and gets abused by another jerk! The vicious cycle repeats again and again.

Why are women acting in this way?

They are simply acting as women do, as in their nature. The problem is not with them, it is with guys. We are afraid to embrace OUR nature, that of being a Man. Being in a culture that sees Manhood as predatory and oppressive and uncouth, we cover it up within ourselves. By doing so, we hide our sexuality. (Sexuality! Do I mean rock hard abs and rippling muscles? That is not what women find sexy [it's a contributing factor, not the core]. A type of PERSONALITY is what women are looking for. Someone they can depend on [has backbone], someone who will be successful [has ambition], and someone who is decisive [has charge]. Nice guys have no backbone because they think women are frail things that will break in confrontation; nice guys reveal no ambition because they fear being seen as arrogant to women; nice guys are afraid to be decisive for fear of being seen as 'oppressive'.)
It all started from what you think of yourself.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.
~ Mahatma Gandhi

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can he build that being pursued and sucked and fvcked by females he currently views as "beneath" him? Let them polish and add weight to his cawk and his ego. Females can see if your on "full" or close to "empty".
Of course but as you say they are beneath him.

I think all of us here would agree that life is about starting at the bottom and working your way up, work, education, gym, girls, anything.

This guy has a mental health issue, his recurring threads are definitely a sign of that too. How many times can we tell him to smash HB6's and work up some confidence? He is deluded in his own ability to catch the women he wants.

Why am I even entertaining yet another of his threads?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course but as you say they are beneath him.

I think all of us here would agree that life is about starting at the bottom and working your way up, work, education, gym, girls, anything.

This guy has a mental health issue, his recurring threads are definitely a sign of that too. How many times can we tell him to smash HB6's and work up some confidence? He is deluded in his own ability to catch the women he wants.

Why am I even entertaining yet another of his threads?
Maybe you are not so handsome as you think you are.
He's good enough to get it done on Chicago . Anyway what he keeps asking is how to make the game and the world works the way he wants it to.

He's not hearing that the game and the world works a certain way .

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe he's alot more handsome than he thinks.
Are you having a laugh? Every post is about how gorgeous he is, some members (myself included) clamped down on him months ago so now he comes on a fake humble tip. Make no mistake this guy thinks he's a 9 possibly even a 10. Maybe you should bang him. To me he's a 7/7.5 - that's mainly all body, his personality kills any potential he has.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you having a laugh? Every post is about how gorgeous he is, some members (myself included) clamped down on him months ago so now he comes on a fake humble tip. Make no mistake this guy thinks he's a 9 possibly even a 10. Maybe you should bang him. To me he's a 7/7.5 - that's mainly all body, his personality kills any potential he has.
No. I didn't say he looks that good. He will look alot better and more handsome once he stops his views and starts fvcking and allowing females to feed his ego. Once he does what we've been saying over and over he'll look alot better.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I just wonder what he does with his time in between these posts - if he's as successful and good with people that he says he is this literally makes 0 sense.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I just wonder what he does with his time in between these posts - if he's as successful and good with people that he says he is this literally makes 0 sense.
He maybe successful in his job. Very possible. But he told us his system and how he looks at the game . His system has a nearly zero successful rate and brings in no resources. ( Favor, sex, money )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have you ever met a car salesman that you liked? I haven't.

Plus, he said that he doesn't even do any selling and that the customers come to him. In other words, he has zero useful skills whatsoever.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever met a car salesman that you liked? I haven't.

Plus, he said that he doesn't even do any selling and that the customers come to him. In other words, he has zero useful skills whatsoever.
You might not "like" them but females do. "Shady" guys can and do pull all the time .

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about the fact that he says he can make anyone like him - that's obviously not the case. Likeable people that are attractive have no problem getting girls.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
How many times can we tell him to smash HB6's and work up some confidence?
I don't understand why you guys think I'm looking for a 10/10. I would be okay with a 7/10 as long as she fit all my other requirements

What's the difference between getting a HB6 vs HB7?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My face is very handsome in real life, MUCH better than in pics. I have great dark features and a very strong jawline. My only flaw is my hair ain't that great but I'm getting that fixed with surgery next month. In about a year, I'll have close to male model type hair

With that being said, I'm totally ok being a 7, I'm totally ok dating a 7. I never said I was a male model, nor do I want a female model

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You both r alike in so many ways and yet you seem 2 understand why he doesn't get women.

Man, this really woke me up from my morning slumber
me and him are NOT alike. Richardthefrog is socially retarded. I make friends everywhere I go