"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

i really like this girl and need advice

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
DJ rules don't even work with freshman. It's like robbing daycare.

But then again...what other method is there except the DJ method? Follow our fellow DJ's advice and you'll be fine!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

guardian

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
well thanks for all the advice and even though its against my gut, im doin this one by the book (bible). I like so much that i would do just about whatever it takes to get her.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
man dont you get it you're older then her and if you look ok.. you dont need to do anything really to get her except flirt and be funny etc...
 

guardian

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
well im not a 10. do you mean dont look bad like dress nice and stuff or be super ugly, because i dress nice and i dont think i look too bad. i mean there are girls that like me. many.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
i mean a combination of both if you look ok and dress ok you should be fine...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top