"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

i realized something, high school is a lot like the game Diplomacy

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Ok afer playing this game in my APEurohistory class ive come to realize that its a lot like High school. The game diplomacy is a game in a setting of the beginning of the 20th century (pre WW1) and there are seven powers, Italy, England, Germay, Russia, France, Austria, and Turkey (the Ottoman Empire). These powers make up the players, and ur given supply centers which give u ur armies and navies. Now to win u have to get atleast 18 out of the 36 supply centers. Every country starts with 3 of them while Russia has four. Basically its not a game with randomness/luck in it e.g. Risk with the dice. And to survive the game you have to make alliances with other countries, n have to realize that "todays foe may be tomorrow's ally" Ok ive come to realize if (i guess technically, this is how i see it, i know some of ya'll will see different, so post ur opinions please) you want to in high school (socially) you have to make friends (branch out n meet new ones) Other wise if u dont make any allies (friends) then the game is over (no fun staying in on the weekends or with less friends ur more likely to stay home n watch ur life flash before ur eyes, go out n get drunk or something, ive slowly come to realize the later n i have never got drunk when like everyone else has, damnit i wanna get drunk cus its better to regret doing somethig than to always wonder what if?) Also even if people are mean to know or pick on u, try to be nice to em if possible cause u never know since everyone can help u in school/life or be an ally for you. People that hate you can always befriend u. This happend to me twice before with these two girls. They both hated the **** out of me n picked on me like rea badly, n then later at the end of the year they were f*cking giving me so much more respect (n the one from my eighth grade) was basically begging me to **** her (although i never got to it) n then the other one this year is flirting a lot with one of my friends (but i kno they wont last for long cus he has his afc ways like almost always being with her everywhere, so im just waiting for him to **** up cus i kno he will) n then ill move back in with my friends aid (alliances) n then illb banging that country girl n shell be riding myc*ck like the fine girl she is. thanks for reading, sorry for making it so long.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
That game sucks. I got stuck with Austria-Hungary, and I was the only player that actually lost. And it's not that I'm a total moron with strategy either, the same thing happened to those guys in WW1. They lost practically everything. It's more about strategic position than cunning (that's why, although the Russians usually don't emply much strategy-wise other than throw everything you have at them, they always win: they don't have to protect their rear flank), and there was really nothing I could about being under attack from every goddamn direction.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I'll make friends with Nazis and Russia and then kill everyone else. that game is pretty cool.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I am an independent power at school. I don't need 'friends'.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me.

I meant the germans.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Define 'friend'.
Then, define 'aquantince'
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Define 'friend'.
Then, define 'aquantince'
1) Person who would call me a friend just as easily as they would call me enemy. See: person I don't remotly care about.

2) Person I have met but do not 'know'. A new person in my life who has not yet been analyzed due to lack of interaction.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by LikRetsam
1) Person who would call me a friend just as easily as they would call me enemy. See: person I don't remotly care about.

2) Person I have met but do not 'know'. A new person in my life who has not yet been analyzed due to lack of interaction.
Point being, aquantinces come and go. Friends, do not. A REAL friend is someone who would take a bullet for you, and you for them.

That's why, all these big groups of people you see in high school that consider them the cool kids and what not, are really nothing more then a pack of insecure teenagers looking to take refuge in the fact that they all have one common denominator: insecurity.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top