"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I realize I am a dj.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I finally realize what this is. Every since I got to this website 2 months ago. My eyes have been opened.

I noticed I started spending more time by myself..rather than every waking moment with someone.

I notice I do what I want without second guessing myself.

when I go out to a bar/club..I no longer feel pressured..I feel as if I was sitting on my couch rolling back a 40 oz playing Xbox.

I notice when its time to go to bed..I fall asleep.

I am have no fear of women or rejection....all of a sudden..I have 3 women calling me all the time who want my attention and I didnt even realize it.

I make the best of everysituation I am in.

I enjoy working out more than ever.

I could go on and on..but the point is..I have finally accepted who I am..and I realize I can be whatever I want to be.

good luck
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
frivolousz21,

Congratulations. Another graduate moving on to the next level.

I'm working to get there myself and so far it's been a very interesting and fun journey.

Cheers,
Mav
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Nice to see that your inner game is coming together. Before you can be a success with women realize that you need to get your shyt together in other areas first.

I think there is a post by Disciple dealing with this.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
thanks man..I honestly feel like I won some war.

one thing of advice for the AFC's ready to make this happen.

NUMBER 1 THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS REALIZE WHAT FEAR IS..THEN TAKE IT ON.

I will tell you what...it wont happen in 1 day..but if you make some charge against your fears everyday..overtime you make bigger and bigger steps until the fear is gone.

Id also like to thank everyone here who as helped me with the amazing advice and stories they have shared. Everythign became so much easier when I realized I was only 1 in millions who were AFC. When I beat the demon to pieces..I always knew I could come back here to learn more.

CHEERS!
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Its all about the inner game. Maybe you are fat, ugly, or whatever. When you get your inner game together, you will be motivated to start working out or make the best of what you have.

I am proud of you Chris, keep up the good work. You have no place else to go but up. Once you have your inner game together, you can't go down unless you want to. At this point its all your choice.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Heres to us.

I found out I was a Don Juan long ago just by the way I act. I don't have to prove it to anyone but the ladies ;)
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
Dam!!! Look at Tony Robbins over here!!!

Can i hire you to be my motivational coach? Well done my friend and thanks for the words of encouragement
 

40quid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Location
Good ol' U.S. of A
Good to hear . . .

This is exactly what I am trying to say in the thread that I started this morning. When you have you inner game in order, things start to happen to you. You can't rush it. It has to happen at its own pace, but when it finally happens, watch out!

I'm happy to hear another former AFC has turned the corner for the better.
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
Glad to hear that frivolous. I hope you keep posting here. I have always wanted to thank you for starting that bootcamp thread awhile back, it made a big difference in my life.

onward,
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
So an orc walks into a bar with a colorful parrot on his shoulder. The bartender goes 'Nice pet! Where'd you get it.' And the parrot answers 'They're all over Ogrimmar!'
 
Top