Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I realised something today

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was my birthday and it's almost midnight where I am. I realised something today. All we have in this world is ourselves. Nobody apart from ourselves cares about us.

I got a text this morning from my ex wishing me happy birthday to which I replied thanks. Didn't hear from her for the rest of the day which is fine, we are split up but it made me realise that she doesn't give a crap about me or my wellbeing and even today of all days genuinely didn't want to know and I've realised she wants nothing to do with me.

I got a text from my brother. That was it. Nothing from my friends. I've spent the whole day with my mind ha. I think back to birthdays gone by and had everything around me. I had girlfriends, family, friends. People wanting to spend time with me. Now just a year or two later, I'm on my own, I have nobody except the only person who I know the best - myself.

What I realised today is that nobody will care about you enough as they have their own lives and they don't need your hassle or your drama. My ex says there could be a chance we can work things out, she tells me she's very busy with work at the minute. No, if you want to be with Someone you make that time and you tell that person you want them in your life. If she wanted anything to do with me she would've suggested we done something for my birthday. It's funny isn't it? I think back a few months ago, Christmas for example and I had a family and I was happy. Two months later I have lost all that and I only have myself. Nobody knows what is around the corner and it happens so fast.

I don't have time for people who don't have time for me. I didn't get one card today.

I feel sorry for the next girl I meet because she is gonna meet a man who has a brick for a heart. A man that once used to love so freely and wore his heart on his sleeve. I put it all on the line and got treated like crap.

The next girl, I will tell her this, I won't get close to you because in two years you will leave me anyway. I won't fall in love with you and I will always be reserved. You know why? Because all you care about is you and all he cares about his him and all she cares about is her and all I care about is me.

Peace out.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ isn't afraid to love. When you fail (heartbreak), you learn from your mistake. You don't run from the situation by hiding and never opening up again. You become more aware of the signs and do what you can to manage them when they show up. But falling is a part of life. You learn how to cushion your fall and get up faster.

You're right. You are alone. But that means you are responsible for your circumstances. No one else is gonna bring you happiness. No one is going to bring you health. No one is going to bring you success. You have to go get it. You will make friends and acquaintances, but EVERY result along the way has something to do with your actions. So control your actions.

You being alone is a result of your decisions. Had you decided to interact with people more in the preceding time, then it wouldn't have been the case. But that's the beauty of it all, you're in control.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like women you need to choose your friend wisely.

You need to feed your frienship, if your friend dont call you, call them.

Happy birthday!!
I would not txt ex to wish her a happy birthday. So its not all bad.
Call family and friend more often.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s life man. I stopped having birthdays at like 11, and after 13 it became more like ‘so I guess your birthday was last week huh’. Turned 20 last month, parents didn’t care or notice till like a week and a half later haha. My mom got me some cheesecakes and some other regular cake, I only had one though because my bulimic sister ate it all and puked it out after. Friends is a thing of the past—you only have them if you made them way long ago. You don’t make friends anymore in 2019. It’s a sad fact but it’s the ay of the world now. I’ve been getting more religious, closer to God so to speak so that provides something. But t this point I don’t need socialization anymore, I’ve adapted. It’s not that I don’t want it, I just don’t need it. I’ve gotten incredibly strong the last decade and toughened up a lot the past year. I’ve kinda had to. Things have changed, and I just adapted. But it’s alright. I’ve only got one phase left, but every time I get there, something happens that brings me back down. I think it’s God’s way of telling me no. But like, I’ll never need my heart ever again though. I’ll never use it ever again, except maybe remnants with animals or kids if I decide to have any at some point. But at that point it’ll just happen, I don’t need to be unlocked. I don’t see why He wants me to keep it. No woman deserves what’s inside of here. I never even go to that place anymore, I don’t see why any woman would every think she’ll get in, or that she even deserves to see it. Sounds kinda bitter lol, but it’s life. All I’ve done is just gotten better at living.