"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I read and hear a lot of women complaining about this but I’m personally not seeing it

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
To hear women complain, you’d think that 9 out of 10 guys are walking around in public gross looking, smell like @$$ like they haven’t showered in 4 days, hair all a mess, look like they been living on the street for weeks. Also, apparently guys are walking around with stink breath (apparently it’s just a guy problem, I don’t hear women complaining about other women having this issue). Whenever you hear someone ask women for advice the FIRST thing they say is “you need to wash, you need to smell good, you need to have nice breath, etc). I see dudes every single day, IM NOT SEEING THIS PROBLEM. And trust me, if you stink I’ll know, I have a very sensitive nose. So where are women seeing all these smelly, homely looking guys?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
To hear women complain, you’d think that 9 out of 10 guys are walking around in public gross looking, smell like @$$ like they haven’t showered in 4 days, hair all a mess, look like they been living on the street for weeks. Also, apparently guys are walking around with stink breath (apparently it’s just a guy problem, I don’t hear women complaining about other women having this issue). Whenever you hear someone ask women for advice the FIRST thing they say is “you need to wash, you need to smell good, you need to have nice breath, etc). I see dudes every single day, IM NOT SEEING THIS PROBLEM. And trust me, if you stink I’ll know, I have a very sensitive nose. So where are women seeing all these smelly, homely looking guys?
Maybe they have the long-haul covid that effects the smell.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
It's a woman's job to complain. A woman's natural state is discontent. That's why trying to appease and supplicate to a woman is a fool's errand.

If you start taking women's complaints seriously, then you're getting sucked in to an eternity of chasing your own tail. It's the ruin of many men.
great insight
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
And trust me, if you stink I’ll know, I have a very sensitive nose. So where are women seeing all these smelly, homely looking guys?
Maybe they're getting closer to them than you are?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
To hear women complain, you’d think that 9 out of 10 guys are walking around in public gross looking, smell like @$$ like they haven’t showered in 4 days, hair all a mess, look like they been living on the street for weeks. Also, apparently guys are walking around with stink breath (apparently it’s just a guy problem, I don’t hear women complaining about other women having this issue). Whenever you hear someone ask women for advice the FIRST thing they say is “you need to wash, you need to smell good, you need to have nice breath, etc). I see dudes every single day, IM NOT SEEING THIS PROBLEM. And trust me, if you stink I’ll know, I have a very sensitive nose. So where are women seeing all these smelly, homely looking guys?
Come on bro, your posts are pretty good. To come up with a question like this is strange for you. Its their default setting. They have to complain because it makes them look good.

If they go in front of a judge, and the judge asks “why haven’t you got pregnant yet?” They cannot say: ”I‘m picky, I want 6’1, I want Chad, I want rich, I want famous.” They have to blame it on the man, ideally something the man can FIX. So they say “the man hasn’t washed, smelt good or has had nice breath.“ Takes the pressure of them and puts the onus of the man.

Young fertile hot women are experts at playing the victim because society will protect them at all costs. Now if the woman is older and menopausal, then society will start poking holes in her excuses because her worth is crashing by the minute.

Come on men.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Why would you listen to anything women say?
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Come on bro, your posts are pretty good. To come up with a question like this is strange for you. Its their default setting. They have to complain because it makes them look good.

If they go in front of a judge, and the judge asks “why haven’t you got pregnant yet?” They cannot say: ”I‘m picky, I want 6’1, I want Chad, I want rich, I want famous.” They have to blame it on the man, ideally something the man can FIX. So they say “the man hasn’t washed, smelt good or has had nice breath.“ Takes the pressure of them and puts the onus of the man.

Young fertile hot women are experts at playing the victim because society will protect them at all costs. Now if the woman is older and menopausal, then society will start poking holes in her excuses because her worth is crashing by the minute.

Come on men.
It just seems like a weird thing they constantly push as a “legit” reason/gripe. I mean if they were complaining about you many guys are unemployed or too many guys have been in jail, or something like that then I could see a point. But they NEVER complain about a guy having a record or no job or anything like that. It’s always stuff that is extremely rare.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
It just seems like a weird thing they constantly push as a “legit” reason/gripe. I mean if they were complaining about you many guys are unemployed or too many guys have been in jail, or something like that then I could see a point. But they NEVER complain about a guy having a record or no job or anything like that. It’s always stuff that is extremely rare.
Women tend to exaggerate things…a lot. Maybe she met one guy with bad breath and now all men have bad breath. You have to learn to ignore and filter out this kind of meaningless yapping.

Incidentally, some women don’t smell great either. Especially if they haven’t washed their hair for a couple of days.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Women tend to exaggerate things…a lot. Maybe she met one guy with bad breath and now all men have bad breath. You have to learn to ignore and filter out this kind of meaningless yapping.

Incidentally, some women don’t smell great either. Especially if they haven’t washed their hair for a couple of days.
I guess I just figured women would have grown out of that highschool gossip phase in their 30s and 40s because those are the ones complaining the most.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Think about the new forum member that spends his first ten minutes on this forum. He'd likely be under the impression that all women are cvunts and b!tches. I do not share this view, btw.

If you're going to say "to hear women complain" (your words) ... let's take a look at our own back yard (fellow man's attitude) before pointing fingers.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
To hear women complain, you’d think that 9 out of 10 guys are walking around in public gross looking, smell like @$$ like they haven’t showered in 4 days, hair all a mess, look like they been living on the street for weeks. Also, apparently guys are walking around with stink breath (apparently it’s just a guy problem, I don’t hear women complaining about other women having this issue). Whenever you hear someone ask women for advice the FIRST thing they say is “you need to wash, you need to smell good, you need to have nice breath, etc). I see dudes every single day, IM NOT SEEING THIS PROBLEM. And trust me, if you stink I’ll know, I have a very sensitive nose. So where are women seeing all these smelly, homely looking guys?
Maybe these men are tired of their biatchy attitudes and just don't care anymore. Not that I've seen this either, apart from in some poor third-world countries.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
And yet, I've been out at a bar or microbrewery after running 4 miles just 15 minutes before, still sweating, and met women who followed me out and asked me if I was single. Three different women in the space of a year.

What that tells me is the research that says women like the smell of men they are attracted to is valid.


 
Top