Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I quit.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello brothers! New and old.

I haven't posted here for a while and I think most of the guys don't even know who I am anymore...

And I'm about to leave this place. I might come back for a peek in rare occasions though some day.

I'll never forget though that it was this site made a permanent change in my life!
I'm lucky I found this back in 2002 when I was just 16!

The site has become more AFC from what it was back in the day.
All I can say is that be careful. On the info you give and the info you read. The Bible is still the same and it is Great. Read it and evolve!

These days, I'm more into getting 9's in the bed without dating them so I'm more into fs.com info and I've made quite a nice process laying the hottest chicks.

Some final simple advice:
- Read the Bible constantly. It gives you what you need. It's not about how many times you've read it. It's about how much you GET from it and how much you put it's info into ACTION
- Best ways of getting rid of fear is just face it. Just do whatever scares you the most. I know it's hard but it pays off.
- Don't get caught up in oneitis!! Avoid them like death. There are 3 BILLION women in this planet. She isn't the best one. There's thousands on your reach better than the one you are having ***** feelings over.
- Game as many women as possible. Have at least 2-3 women at the same time. It prevents oneitis and puts you to right set of mind.
- Don't think low about yourself. Go for the best looking women you've always desired. Fvck fear! Fvck what she thinks! Your life is about YOU. You are the protagonist here, not anyone else! Be selfish and be honest about yourself.
- Once again, the Bible has 90% of the best advice on the site. Read it. Read it for You, not to guys who say to you should read it. Understand it's value.

Enough!
I wish you happy times picking up women and having a successful life in every way. Keep it up.

Logging out.
- Hot Ice

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice man, cheers

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
bye bye

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Later man. You gave me some good advice while you were here.