Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I quit smoking again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't had a cigarette in 8 days. I've been using general snus white portion though. It's not harsh like American dip. I already feel like i can breath better and I have more energy, food tastes better.

Smoking is so disgusting. Never going back.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Just vape. It's such a great alternative.

I smoked my first ciggarette in years the other day. I got on with this guy, and we were out ages longer than i thought. I ran out if battery and needed a smoke, so it was off to the supermarket.

I was shocked at the price, and that you can only get a pack of 20 - no 10 packs anymore. And the girl at the counter was shocked that i was shocked. It's like i've been in a timewarp or something.

It felt so strange walking through town with a proper cigarette like ages back. Then i realised just how little i see people smoking real cigs anymore in general.

Anyways, smoked about a dozen (was drinking), but no desire to go on doing so the following day. E-cigs are just better all round imo.
I really want to completey quit nicotine and caffeine eventually.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I really want to completey quit nicotine and caffeine eventually.
With the vape alternative you can slowly wean yourself down on the nicotine level until you reach zero. Way cheaper than cigs also.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
With the vape alternative you can slowly wean yourself down on the nicotine level until you reach zero. Way cheaper than cigs also.
I prefer snus because I like the i dont have to inhale it and i can just leave it in even after most of the nicotine is gone and trick myself into thinking in getting more nicotine then i am. The nicotine in snus absorbs more slowly causing your blood nicotine levels to spike and taper off more slowly. Hopefully I can just stop or switch to mints or regular gum or something.

Plus a vape is initially a lot of money

Billtx49

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Soflobro#3, post: 2583853, member: 140501"

Plus a vape is initially a lot of money[/QUOTE]Decent quality vape kit is about $40. Less than a carton. Then you have to find a good juice store and pick a flavor…
Even if you can’t kick the habit, it’s still healthier.

Status
Not open for further replies.