Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I quit bothering with US women years ago.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Guys, no offense, but if you have to go to foreign countries to find women who will treat you well, you're about as far from Alpha as is possible. The only lower step is to date animals. Dogs treat you really well!

It's called being smart and using your natural status to the best advanage you can. AFC Adam talks about having displays of excellence where you create events where you're the alpha male center of attention in that situation. Going to 3rd world countries and doing what Adam suggests are exactly the same thing. You're putting yourself into situations where you are the alpha male compared to the others around you.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love cannot exist where there is a conflict of interest

Scenario 1: One thing for sure. I don't want anything to do with a relationship where the other person sees me as any kind of free ticket to anything. If I am simply viewed as being exotic and desirable because I am different then I see nothing wrong with that or any scenario where I use that to my advantage.

Scenario 2: But if i'm going to be viewed as some kind of free ticket out of poverty then I don't think I really need to go over ALL the reasons that sucks. I can exercise my lust with hookers right here at home and not have to live with them. I have no desire to have a live in hooker and that is what it basically is when you hook up with some poor soul from a third world country you hardly even know.

What? are we playing word games here? OP was clearly suggesting scenario two. But peeps are taking this tread other places just to prove a point.

Love cannot exist where there is a conflict of interest!!!!!!! Sorry but your just fooling yourself!!!!!!!!

If the difference in social standing between two people is too great then you run the strong chance of there being conflict of interest! Plain and simple!

True love is where the two people genuinely like each other because of their PERSONALITIES.

I dont have to travel the world, or visit any of these lame a$$ places to understand how people are. What are you guys a bunch or travel agents?

And to agree with some of you here. Yes, of course it is possible to find a pretty girl that makes close to what you do, in another country. That actually likes you.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gaspipe said:
Dude Im as Alpha as you can possibly get.
Well, it's an honor to have the most alpha guy on the planet, who not only bangs tons of hot women but travels the world to do so, contribute here to this little forum.

Though I've banged women from about 6-7 different countries and banged women in 3 different countries myself, I'm sure I can't hold a candle to your record.

So you'll excuse me when I say that, in my experience, men who have a problem with an entire swath of women don't have much success with them. Most guys--in fact every guy I've met but yourself, clearly--who hate American women or who think they have a sense of "entitlement," have had bad experiences with those women.

Because let's face it, if women are treating you like they're entitled to your affection, that means they're not treating you very well doesn't it? While I'm no alpha, such as yourself, I'm not treated by American women in that way. I've found most of them to be fun, interesting, and relatively easy, which I like.

Of course it's a bit silly to classify every single person of a single nationality into one category and then label it. Fact is, women are women throughout the world and the desire for some men to make blanket statements--especially statements condemning a huge number of women you haven't even met--is suspect. It's suspect because it smacks of bitterness, which a super alpha like yourself I'm sure can't have. You can't be bitter because you've had so much success, and only repeated failure breeds bitterness.

But on the whole I'm so impressed with the fact that we have a real, live SUPER ALPHA like yourself posting here. I've used your statement in my sig temporarily because it makes me smile, knowing you are here to enlighten us.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand why guys would want to get women overseas. They can get hotter women with less work and/or less money. If someone offered you a job where you didn't have to work as hard but get more money & benefits wouldn't you take it? Who gives a fvck about being alpha or any of that bvllsh!t. I just want to fvck pvssy.

Why settle for this: www.flickr.com/photos/49589284@N07/5090079158 in a rich country, when you can get this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2aMe08e_xk in a poorer country.

That said, it is more convenient to deal with local women for obvious reasons.

P

perseverance

American women were voted the hottest women on Earth in a poll last year or the year before, so they must be doing something right.

P

perseverance

PappyS said:
I can understand why guys would want to get women overseas. They can get hotter women with less work and/or less money. If someone offered you a job where you didn't have to work as hard but get more money & benefits wouldn't you take it? Who gives a fvck about being alpha or any of that bvllsh!t. I just want to fvck pvssy.

Why settle for this: www.flickr.com/photos/49589284@N07/5090079158 in a rich country, when you can get this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2aMe08e_xk in a poorer country.

That said, it is more convenient to deal with local women for obvious reasons.
That's a really stupid comparison and not only that the latin woman in the video is not to my taste.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can waste your time and money on US women if you like, naturally. Anyone who has the sense to get a gal from a 3rd world country, tho, basically has a 5 year "warranty" on her, (as long as he doesn't abuse her). I don't want her after that point, dunno why any man would, actually. The odds against your having a decent relationship, long term, are quite bad, you know. Just because people stay married (half of them dont) doesn't mean that they are happy together. So the odds are like 3-4 to 1 against your "true love" thing, and she can certainly also be maimed or killed by any number of things, and you have to start over again anyway. So now the odds are 4-5 or more to 1 that you won't get your "life time" love, anyway. Those are not odds upon which I choose to bet my emotions, much less my money and time! :)

I can get my 3rd worlder to train at karate, shooting, hunting, fishing, and usually, she learns to enjoy such things with me. Can you say the same for your US woman, hmm? I have never wanted kids, and I prefer younger women, anyway. A woman in her early 20's can afford to give me 5 years, them move on to a man closer to her age, to have her kids with. THINK that you, in your 50's, can GET a fine US 20 year old to be your lover and companion? She won't even LOOK at you, dude!

If you "think" that a US woman is not using you as a source of money or help of other types, you are sadly mistaken, in lots more than half of the cases, I can assure you of that. If that is not how your "relationship" starts, it surely is highly likely to end UP being that way! :) Especially once she has 2-3 kids to stick you for, legally binding, too, as far as child support goes, and then you often have no control at all over what the kid is taught, especially about YOU.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was a mod, I would lock this thread and ban the OP. These topics are nothing but troll fodder. I remember when trolling actually meant something AND was funny...smh times have changed.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, anything YOU don't like is 'trolling', especially if you can't debate it in an intelligent manner.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who has the sense to get a gal from a 3rd world country, tho, basically has a 5 year "warranty" on her, (as long as he doesn't abuse her). I don't want her after that point, dunno why any man would, actually. The odds against your having a decent relationship, long term, are quite bad, you know.
umm... so you're suggesting that guys marry broke women from other countries, bring them over here, and then wait for the woman to get her green card in 5 years and divorce him? Lather, rinse, repeat? Sounds like an A+ plan to me.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.anastasiawebdating.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/your_ukrainian_date_knows_0fdefd.jpg
http://www.mdpub.com/5star/eupages/tourphotos/Ukraine_July_2010_048.jpg
This could be some of you one day. Only difference you won't have his money and will be stuck in Ohio with a fat middle-aged wife, screaming kids, and a sh---y job.

Those are not actors. Sure they don't know Russian and paid for a tour, but unless you are willing to spend hundreds of hours studying Russian noun/adj. cases you are going to find it rough. My point is that look around you. Guys are not winning. Sorry, but the West lied to you. Genetics, lack of decent males, and lack of feminism made places like Ukraine a gold mine.

Is it about money? Duh! You think girls really get turned on with thoughts of your little penis? Please.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^
I'm trying to understand the point of your post. Are you saying that men should date Russian women or avoid them? I'm guessing that's some dude who took a Russian Bride tour of the east and met up with a bunch of chicks who are desperate to get an American (or British, or French) green card. Desperate enough that they'd marry that guy.

??? Did I guess wrong?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
umm... so you're suggesting that guys marry broke women from other countries, bring them over here, and then wait for the woman to get her green card in 5 years and divorce him? Lather, rinse, repeat? Sounds like an A+ plan to me.
Never mind that the pedo(op) said you can do that with under-agers on his other brilliant thread, but it's pathetic on it's own that he has to bribe women with a green card to get laid.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i was about 2 paragraphs through this long post i had made when i realized my wife is british lol
my wife is very much a woman. I think that's what I like about her more than antyhing. She appreciates me for being who I am, she doesn't belittle me because I am a man, and she knows what I expect of her. and that accent still turns me on

I want to say something, that I feel is important, but the only way it can make sense if i tell this story that is going to see 110% unrelated, but i assure you it is so bear with me, I promise i'm going to get to it.

I make my living at the horse track. have for a few years now, and i'm quite good at what I do. I doubt there are very many people in the country that are better at what I do than I am. I'm sure there are some, but there aren't many. With that said, about what.. a year ago. almost a year ago to the day actually give or take... I was playing santa anita's card. I remember it like it was yesterday. Race 7 on a friday, a turf allowance race. There was a horse I loved, Diamond something. horse was 11 to 1 and there was abosutly no doubt in my mind hte horse was going to win the race. And he did. me picking an 11 to 1 winner, which I'm not going to say I do it 5 times a day or antyhing, but ti's not uncommon. But something later that day, It's like i had an eurka moment and all the races i have ever wagered came together in my mind, and it jumped out to me that all my successful or at least the vast majority of my successful wagers, came on turf races. I ran to the computer and spent the night laying out numbers and what not, like any smart business person would do, i came to the conclusion that if i wanted to maximize my profits, i needed to focus solely on turf races. It seems 100% logical. I was quite proud of myself.

lol, by the middle of december i had decided to take the rest of the year off. it wasn't that i was losing. I had about broke even. It was that it was so ****ing boring i didn't see the point. I am not the guy who s its back and cherry picks 6 races to play on a freaking Saturday with 25 tracks running but that is what i had turned into.

so I learned a very important lesson. And that important lesson was that, you have to play all parts of the game.

What I mean by that is, yes, My wife is british. I would even go so far as to agree with the OP in principle. Hell how can I not I marired the first non us woman I dated. and she is heads and smolders better than any woman I have ever met. we are very much in love, while she is a woman and has her petty **** she does from time to time, she isn't on the level that most women i have dated, but more than antyhing, she actually does things with a purpose.

But that does not mean, i can't NOT date US women.

for a few reasons. going back to the horse racing anaology.

it's not like I NEVER hit non turf races. I just felt more comortable with turf races than dirt/synethic races. In other words, I tried to turn an observation utnil a mandate. so I tooks ome money out of my pocket.
Now, i'm just more catious when it comes to dirt and synethic races. But I still wager on them.

IF you toss all American women to the wayside, you are going to be missing out on some great women in there. There are a few gems out there. some good times to be had. A few women out there that have their **** together.

The other reason, something I realized... lol, i actually LIKE horse racing.. by cutting down the races that wagered on or watched to focus on a handful of races, I took the fun out of the game.

why do you want to take the fun out of dating by eliminating 90% of the american population. Just screen the women and have fun in the meantime.

if i were to go single again, i'd still date american women without a doubt. If I happened to end up with a non us woman again, so be it, but i'm not going to go out of my way to look for it

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
If only I didn't have all these student loans to pay I would be having the time of my life right now in Asia :D
You could get a job teaching English over there and you could have them paid off a lot sooner, just saying.:rockon:

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Bedding numerous, worthless, boring U.S. women doesn't make you a stud either. Big ****ing accomplishment. Just about everyone else is doing it so what's there to brag about?
Yeah, except for you and all the other dudes b1tching and leaving the country to find a wife.

If you guys think it's successful or alright to do that, that's fine, just quit shoving you're (retarded)beliefs down other peoples throats.

This (troll)guy is bragging about his "wife" leaving him in 5 years after she gets her citizenship, sounds way better than finding a REAL wife of your own.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, it sure does sound that way, to me at least! Most of us are tired of her by then, anyway. :) There's millions more just like her, where she came from, so why get all tangled up in one, eh? the odds are HEAVILY against you and wife lasting 20 years, without divorce, disastrous disease, accident, etc, so what's the big diff, anyway? 5 years that I am READY for, or 15 years that takes me by surprise and she steals everything that I've got, like your "wonderful" US women do, in most cases.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So who says that you have to repay them, anyway? All they ever do is take a chunk of your tax return. Always file for 3-4 "extra" dependents and there never IS any refund for them to take! :) Also, it's pretty easy, if you know how, to build up 1/4 mill in credit in 2 years, and it's also quite easy to average making 10% per year investing 200k and living on 20k in Philli! 0k, held in gold, is plenty of "backup" over there, with 20k towards your first year's expenses, while you are making that 10%. Some years, you are well advised to not be in the market at all, other years, it's easy to make 40% per year, tho.