Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I quit bothering with US women years ago.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After I found out how easy it is to get my pick of 1000's of young, lovely, smart gals in 3rd world countries, I said to hell with these gold digging, ignorant US broads. So my Filipina divorces me after 5 years (and she gets her US citizenship) so what? There are millions more just like her, and I will probably be ready for a new one by then, anyway! :) The average annual income in the US is about 38k. In Philli, it's 2k a year. If you have 50k and know how to make a lousy 10% per year, you can live very well in Philli! Why bother to knock yourself out for 40 years, so you can have a US life? You can be retired in 2-3 years if you will just wise up and leave the US taxes behind.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to say someting is just "crap", but it's not so easy to debate me as to why. :) obviously, you are unable to do so.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it. This is the part where I'm supposed to argue with you, and then it goes on for a page or two...and so on, and so forth.

This fishing attempt has been done before. And more creatively than this.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
It's easy to say someting is just "crap", but it's not so easy to debate me as to why. :) obviously, you are unable to do so.
Here is a reason why: you dated a woman who used you for her U.S. citizenship and then proceeded to divorce you after only 5 years.

I don't think that's considered a success in the U.S. or foreign countries.

If you think it's a success, more power to you!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why it's easier is because those women are largely uneducated. It's like buying a hooker rather than renting one for a night, and the hooker breaks when the warranty runs out or she gets her green card.

Learn game.. bang finer more intelligent HOs FTW

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain how this is supposed to work to your average adult male living in a major American city.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
These other people are idiots... they fear change and will never be able to understand what you've found.

If you want to 'retire' in 2 to 3 years, get married in the PHP and buy a house... they are fairly cheap, you can get a really nice place in laguna for 7500 american... 2 bedroom house brand new. Un-married, the only thing you are allowed to own in the phillipines is an apartment in a building owned by more than 50% phpino residents.

Now if you want to clean up large and have a fun time, come to China... you will have a girlfriend in a matter of days... if you are strong enough to resist, you can wait a month and you'll have offers out the wazoo...only problem is that most chinese girls want to marry and stay in China, so you are looking at becoming a perm-resident.

Dont fall into the trap about returning to the west with a woman... also dont listen to the fools in this forum, they don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground. You can live 10x a better life abroad that you can possibly fathom at home and you can do it just by selling your time speaking english.

Learn game.. bang finer more intelligent HOs FTW
Why are Americans such idiots?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I haven't got such a close knit family here in the UK I'd have sold everything I own and move back to Vietnam, where I came from originally. With what I have I could build a mansion, ridiculously get a car(expensive there) and live a life that's many times greater than here. As for the women, you know what they say about Vietnamese women "pearl of asia".

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having traveled the world extensively, including a lot of 3rd world countries, western men are the 18 year old big tittied bombshells of the world. The worse the society, the more amazing the women and their offers. Just the way it is, and it all boils down to hypergamy. Over there western men have the highest status a lot of those women have ever seen. If only I'd known then what I know now. When I was in Romania for a 6 weeks, the model-quality maids and waitstaff taking care of my group basically worshiped us. A few of the helicopter crew chiefs actually married those girls. We thought they were foolish, but looking back I think they were the smart ones. Those women actually appreciated and respected us as men, something I've never seen from western women in my life. There was no agenda, just the hope and a prayer we'd choose them.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Having traveled the world extensively, including a lot of 3rd world countries, western men are the 18 year old big tittied bombshells of the world. The worse the society, the more amazing the women and their offers. Just the way it is, and it all boils down to hypergamy. Over there western men have the highest status a lot of those women have ever seen. If only I'd known then what I know now. When I was in Romania for a 6 weeks, the model-quality maids and waitstaff taking care of my group basically worshiped us. A few of the helicopter crew chiefs actually married those girls. We thought they were foolish, but looking back I think they were the smart ones. Those women actually appreciated and respected us as men, something I've never seen from western women in my life. There was no agenda, just the hope and a prayer we'd choose them.

Very well said. Ive seen some really natural stunning beauties throughout my travels and the great thing about it is just how these foreign women appreciate and pamper a good man. American and Western women have nothing on them. Ive seen simple country village women without makeup that would put a fully dolled up Kim Kardsashian to shame.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was no agenda, just the hope and a prayer we'd choose them.
If there was "no agenda," why did they want you to "choose them?" Makes no logical sense. Their "agenda" is they want to marry a rich westerner, no matter who he is.

I could go to the deepest, darkest, sh!thole in Africa and basically choose whatever 14 year old tribal girl I wanted and the family would give me their entire flock of gemsbok to take her to America. Doesn't exactly mean I'm a stud.

Ive seen some really natural stunning beauties throughout my travels and the great thing about it is just how these foreign women appreciate and pamper a man who can't convince the women in his own country to screw him.
Fixed it for ya ;)

Guys, no offense, but if you have to go to foreign countries to find women who will treat you well, you're about as far from Alpha as is possible. The only lower step is to date animals. Dogs treat you really well!

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
If there was "no agenda," why did they want you to "choose them?" Makes no logical sense. Their "agenda" is they want to marry a rich westerner, no matter who he is.
Failed attempt in trying to sound smarter then you really are. There is nothing illogical in what Nutz was saying earlier. There exists a substantial difference between hope and having a set agenda.

More was said from you in one sentence then you could tell me in an entire paragraph. You seem more concerned about the fact that someone disrupted your sense of nationalistic pride (which obviously causes you to overestimate your own value as a human being) to even consider having a reasonable debate with.

Zarky said:
I could go to the deepest, darkest, sh!thole in Africa and basically choose whatever 14 year old tribal girl I wanted and the family would give me their entire flock of gemsbok to take her to America. Doesn't exactly mean I'm a stud.
Bedding numerous, worthless, boring U.S. women doesn't make you a stud either. Big ****ing accomplishment. Just about everyone else is doing it so what's there to brag about?

Zarky said:
Fixed it for ya ;)
Guys, no offense, but if you have to go to foreign countries to find women who will treat you well, you're about as far from Alpha as is possible. The only lower step is to date animals. Dogs treat you really well!
Respect must be demanded no matter what part of the globe you may find yourself in, and the U.S. is no different. I couldn't agree with you more, however if you're going to talk down on guys that go to foreign countries to find women then you must do the same for the overwhelming majority of guys who MARRY U.S. women. They're both as equally far from alpha as they can get.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
There exists a substantial difference between hope and having a set agenda.
Ok, then hope is merely an inchoate agenda. What do you think they were "hoping" for anyway?

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

Fixed it for ya ;)

Dude Im as Alpha as you can possibly get. I have my own business, am independent as you can be and bow to no one. The issue is not being able to bang American chicks. Ive banged plenty. The issue is the self absorbed entitlement mentality that even the ugs and fatties have here.

Obviously you havent traveled to enough countries to observe the difference in attititudes. By and large foreign women are naturally more beautiful, you will rarely find a an overweight foreign woman, they take care of themselves more, are more educated whereas the average American woman can't even find her own state on the map let alone know who the vice president is and spends a large proportion of her disposable income on luposuction surgery to repair the years of neglect.

I suggest that you take some time to travel abroad before hastily prejudging people here who have been out there and know what they are talking about.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gaspipe said:
Dude Im as Alpha as you can possibly get. I have my own business, am independent as you can be and bow to no one. The issue is not being able to bang American chicks. Ive banged plenty. The issue is the self absorbed entitlement mentality that even the ugs and fatties have here.

Obviously you havent traveled to enough countries to observe the difference in attititudes. By and large foreign women are naturally more beautiful, you will rarely find a an overweight foreign woman, they take care of themselves more, are more educated whereas the average American woman can't even find her own state on the map let alone know who the vice president is and spends a large proportion of her disposable income on luposuction surgery to repair the years of neglect.

I suggest that you take some time to travel abroad before hastily prejudging people here who have been out there and know what they are talking about.
I agree with you, but at the same time.. I don't give a flying fvck if a fat ugly girl or even a good looking girl feels "entitled" to anything from me. She can feel entitled all she wants, but she isn't going to get sh1t from me until she deserves it.

I think it's really just a cultural thing. Europeans tend to be much more educated than most Americans, more family oriented, and more mentally healthy. But let me tell you man.. There are still slvts over there! :crackup: