“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I put my daily facade and then, I just end up getting hurt again.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
There are about four different people on the site. Only that person knows what they are.

AFC on and off the site: Pretty self explanatory. You get on the site, post about your problems, and have them off the site. You shower girls with praise, gifts, everything, yet you read the bible and study it, trying to get better. Keep up the work.

Don Juan on the site, AFC off of it: Alright, you know your crap on the site. You can give advice with the best of them. But when you are off the site, you resort back to the AFC ways. You read the bible and you know it in and out. Now start PRACTICING it. Start by joining the Bootcamp.

Don Juan on and off the site: You know your crap. You get women. You go by the names "Jake Steed," "SexPDX," and countless others. AFC? You think that's some type of beer. The term is basically foriegn to you. Congratulations, you are a rare kind!!

Troll: You spam this board for no reason. You go the names "Machguy123," "Elite_Womanizer," and countless others. You earn the distinguished rank of "banned." Get the hell away from us.

If you are either of the first two, change that. Get to be the third one. You can do it. Nothing is impossible. Keep changing, improving, and you'll be sitting here going "what's an AFC again?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by crazykid
Troll: You spam this board for no reason. You go the names "Machguy123," "Elite_Womanizer," and countless others. You earn the distinguished rank of "banned." Get the hell away from us.
Dont forget "Dark_Falcon"
:p
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Hm...I'm actually curious. Does anyone have links to these "Troll" threads that may have been kept around somewhere? I'd like to have myself a good laugh.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Drowning
Hm...I'm actually curious. Does anyone have links to these "Troll" threads that may have been kept around somewhere? I'd like to have myself a good laugh.
Do a search on "machoguy123," "DarkFalconIV," or "Mark." There are more, but too many to name.
 
Top