Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I punked a HB9...and got rejected

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at this bar last night...and there was this incredibly hot chick..sitting with some friends at the table by us. We are a group of good looking guys..my friend who has a gf..he is a natural DJ...as you know..im converting! the other guys are AFC's big time. anyways my best friend is the dj...his gf brought her friend..she is this 5 foot 1 cute as **** girl.

anyways the other women the HB9....said to her friend...thats girl is so short...sucks to be her. "I said...oh yea?"
she said "I wasnt talking to you"
I said " well i heard you"
she said "ur short too, you two should hook up"(by the way I am 5 foot 7)with my heart pouding I said" dont play urself *****..I Will make ur mascara run"
( i got the dont play urself ***** from 8-mile)

they got up and left!

:) maybe I was wrong to punk her..but she was a ***** so she can suck these nuts.

later that night i made an approach to a hb8 at the bar..tried..and failed...oh well..i will be out there thurday-sat night! :)

good luck guys

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"That girl is so short"
"I'll make sure to let her know how jealous you were of her. It'll make her night."

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man, but that "Don't play yourself b1tch" line really sucked. When you said how you are short too, you should've asked for her height and then said "Let's check" and get her stand up in front of you. Then you keep flirting.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your right...but I cant go back now..and I got defensive..because she made fun of my friend.

im not going to play cool with someone making fun of someone i care about

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Less assh0le and more ****y & funny would do you well in these situations. She did sound like a b!tch, but you could have brought her down to size much better my casually mentioning some fault of hers (even if you were making it up.) You could make fun of her clothes, her shoes, some quirk of her face, the size of her breasts, or whatever. Or even better, after she said the "you should hook up" comment, you should have responded, "yeah you are right...she actually has a good personality, unlike some people around here", as you stare right at her.

That kind of stuff would really bring out her insecurity, which she clearly has if she was making fun of some other girl. At that point she would probably try to qualify herself to you.

Then you can say you aren't interested in girls with bad attitudes and let her chew on that. BTW, what did the shorter girl think of all this? You should get something for being her "hero." ;)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice Mr Code...the shorter girl thinks im Gods gift to women.

one problem she is SHY..she is like a Vault! she has all the thigns I want..but she is unreally locked..even her best friend cant unlock her..if you guys have advice on this let me know.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
"thats girl is so short...sucks to be her."
look, you're sitting with a girl, you're looking at other girls, you're making coments about other girls... why not come out of the closet and just go to gay bar?

smoothiet

Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ck that *****, why would u wanna waste your time trying to DJ a girl whose so rude, we are DJs for godsakes, we can say no to a rude *****es even if she is hot ass.... unless you just wanna f*ck her and toss her in the trash like a ho that she is, should have slapped her, and told the short chick what a great protector u are ;)