"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I probably messed it up

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Im not going to make this a long ass afc story we see every once in awhile. I want to know if I messed up. Here is the scenario: Friend had a get together (not enough people for a party), and I was joking around and all. Pretty much I was the only one cracking the jokes. See this girl who I know very well and we sat together, blah blah, touched and all that. Sorta kino, but mainly just her sittin on me. I had to leave, and said something like... what no ones gonna walk me out to my car? and she came along. We went outside and talked, and then... I fvcking hugged her. UGH! Anyways, I think she was kind of disapointed, but I pulled off a C&F, and asked her to do something tommorow... She said she would cancel her plans with this girl and do something with me. Give me advice. Did I totally screw up? Can this be salvaged? Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Any other comments? Exactly how could I use this me hugging her to my advantage, but really I pussied out?:eek:
 

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
relax, dont worry aout **** like that, if she said shed meet u then you did good.

just dont ***** out all the time.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: I probably messed it up

Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Nah man check that out. It's like she not doin bro's before ho's. Only, uh, it's the other way around kinda hah.
Uh, they have their own saying:

Chicks before di*ks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top