Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I predict Viking Dude will be the next Jeremy Meeks

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those in the picture look like the guys you would pick the last at high school while making the two teams.

I have no idea how they managed to force their way inside the building since they dont even look strong enough to sprint a couple of staircases.

Not saying that to offend them, actually the opposite...they show us that even skinny weak looking men are capable or screwing up rules and succeed.

A bunch of losers that demand their share of action and gets it.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He got those Viking height genetics that's for sure....

when it comes to cosplaying at rallies, memes, and general rowdiness, the right-wing knows how to get down.... the left-wing are too boring and milquetoast.....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. That buffalo hat was some heavy peacocking. I thought it might be Ted Nugent for a minute there.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. That buffalo hat was some heavy peacocking. I thought it might be Ted Nugent for a minute there.
This was what he reminded me of:

Pretty funny how all these morons recorded themselves. Rounding them up is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty funny how all these morons recorded themselves. Rounding them up is like shooting fish in a barrel.
I guess we'll know within 4 days if they get a blanket pardon. Perhaps it would have been wise to not name names until Jan 20.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The horn headed guy is actually bald, who knew. He seems a little more "alpha" than the others. But really I think we can classify all of them as Braveheartcels.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out The Q Shaman is kind of a loser.

Definitely incel-calibre type of dude although he may score the occasional junkie poon. Jeremy Meeks cashed in with his fame, I doubt this guy will. A lot of hardcore Trump supporters are pretty marginal, not unlike Antifa actually.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See? Peacocker.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy has ties to Antifa and was paid in Bitcoin to be an Agent Provocateur.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out The Q Shaman is kind of a loser.

Definitely incel-calibre type of dude although he may score the occasional junkie poon. Jeremy Meeks cashed in with his fame, I doubt this guy will. A lot of hardcore Trump supporters are pretty marginal, not unlike Antifa actually.
But he has very good facial structure, and he is most definitely not a FrameCel or FatCel, so he can't be incel-tier, even being bald.