I poured beer in her face

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have not felt like such an idiot, nor have I been so used and lied to before. Ironically, there is already a thread here about Russian girls.

I posted some threads about this chick here before, how couple of months ago after we dated for 3 months, I found out that she went over to her co-workers place when she told me she went to see her GF. I called her out on it, we had a fight, stopped talking for a week, then we decided to be friends.
One thing led to another, we end up making out again, hanging all the time and get into a relationship for another 2 months.

The thing is, after the first instance with her over that guy, I had hard time trusting the girl. The reason I let her come back, because after 3 months I nver told her I am serious with her and always told her I am not her bf. So it was somewhat unfair of me to tell her who to see or not, but I was more upset about the fact she lied.

I noticed that every time the guy would text her when she was around me, she would lie to me, or out of no where say something like "Oh, emily is so funny, she just said she had this dream and that..." When in fact it was the guy that messaged her. Before being sure of it, I'd call her out on it again and she would say "I cant believe you dont trust me, after everything that happened, you think I would ever do that to you again?"

She would text him/call him without ever telling me. Then on new years we go to a party. On the way back I am with her in the back seat and the guy texts her "You're with that guy aren't you?" I ask her whats that all about, we almost started another fight in the back seat about how I never trust her, she explained me he is just a friend and she doesn't see him that way anymore, but they are good friends and work together.

After that instance, we'd get into more fights about why she is lying when she talks to this guy, or when he texts her. And she kept saying "I dont want you to think less of me", "Its a sensitive subject" , "He is just a friend and you have no reason no to trust me..". This would get into arguments, long and annoying arguments, mostly because of my temper. I should have just walked away at that point.

Mid month of January, she calls me and tells me she is not happy because we fight alot and she is not ready to be serious with anyone. I said ok, lets just be friends. I was upset, she blew up my phone 8 times the next day, I finally picked up and she cried about how much she is falling in love with me and she is not ready, and how much she needs me in her life....yada yada.

We decided to be friends, but she would keep on with the lies about the guy. Reasonably I'd get jealous. Call her out on it, and we'd fight some more.

It all blew up in my face after the superbowl. I go home she calls me around midnight she was getting off work. Asked me how Im doing and said she was going to see her friends at a bar, I said is he going to be there too and she lied again. So I had the guys phone # from months before when I got pissed at her, I called him. He said she was right there with him outside the bar.

So I called her, talked to her, talked to the guy, she got pissed and left. We ended up talking, she said that yes she is interested in the guy, he is the reason she broke up with me and a week before she went over to his place drunk when she told me she hung out with her gf instead.

Monday we talk again, there was really nothing left to talk about, I was not trying to salvage anything but just to understand how can she be such a liar and manipulative person with no remorse of what others may feel. How could she lead me on like that and make me feel like the bad guy everytime I'd call her out on her BS when I was always right. We kept talking normally, till she had to go, but I was heated up and kept calling her while she was witha friend, I probably called 20 times in 20 minutes, she would pick up and tell me to **** off, till she changed her phone #.

I have a bad temper, so I did to her what she did to me few months ago and showed up to her work. She works as a waitress at a popular restaurant. I tried to talk and see how anothe person can treat someone so wrong, obviously she was being a b!tch. I was drinking a draft beer, got pissed at her after 10 minutes conversation and poured in her face and walked away.

Not the proudest moment of my life, but I do not regret it.
I just want to have the power to walk away next time when I see a girl is lying to me over a guy and know that it cannot be innocent.
She hurt me and on top of it tried to make me the bad guy and still does. Lied to me for months, tried to flip the "you dont trust me" card on me everytime, told me all the I love you's and you're the best thing ever, while lying about some other guy.

Reaction score
I didn't read the details but that was a TERRIBLE waste of beer. Sorry, someone else should chime in.

Reaction score
Baruch said:
It was the best 7.50 I ever spent on her.

Remember the phrase "never let them see you sweat". That definetely applies to women, and she saw you sweating. :nono:

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Remember the phrase "never let them see you sweat". That definetely applies to women, and she saw you sweating. :nono:
Yea I know. She didn't see me sweat the first few months. Then she knew she had me in her pocket. Instead, I should have just walked away in a calm manner after we broke up 3 weeks ago and not be friends with this chick.

I really thought she was a good girl too, she rarely goes out, she works all the time, goes to school full time. Has a good relationship with her parents (I've had a few nutcases who didn't and its a red flag), believes in g-d, we share the same religion. Beautiful girl, all that and she would still behave this way after all.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baruch said:
She hurt me
Nope, you hurt yourself.

This girl was leaving trails of lies and yet each time you accepted her back. How did you expect her to stop lying if she gets a pass each time?! you knew what you were getting yourself into.

Also why would you want to be friends with this c unt to begin with?! yet you accepted the friendhship so now what rights do you have to ask her how she did you wrong and what is she doing with her free time?!

Get over it and cut off all contact to this woman. In the future don't put up with disrespectful behaviour otherwise every woman you meet is going to walk all over you.

Reaction score
Baruch said:
Yea I know. She didn't see me sweat the first few months. Then she knew she had me in her pocket. Instead, I should have just walked away in a calm manner after we broke up 3 weeks ago and not be friends with this chick.

I really thought she was a good girl too, she rarely goes out, she works all the time, goes to school full time. Has a good relationship with her parents (I've had a few nutcases who didn't and its a red flag), believes in g-d, we share the same religion. Beautiful girl, all that and she would still behave this way after all.

Don't worry about it. When you get older you'll get used to the lies and the games and it will make you stronger. the best advice you will ever get is do NOT sit around and think about her. Go out and hit on every cute girl you see until you have a new girlfriend. do not give up do it. Sign up on match.com whatever it takes, do not waste a day of life crying over this girl.

you probably wont listen but don't blame me when you have wasted years of your life pining over some loser.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Nope, you hurt yourself.

This girl was leaving trails of lies and yet each time you accepted her back. How did you expect her to stop lying if she gets a pass each time?! you knew what you were getting yourself into.

Also why would you want to be friends with this c unt to begin with?! yet you accepted the friendhship so now what rights do you have to ask her how she did you wrong and what is she doing with her free time?!

Get over it and cut off all contact to this woman. In the future don't put up with disrespectful behaviour otherwise every woman you meet is going to walk all over you.
You are right, I hurt myself. I saw all the red flags, I kept giving her chances fooling myself, thinking maybe I am just being paranoid and she is a good girl like I thought she was.

We agreed to be friends, therefore, she had no reason to keep lying to me over and over again. Calling me 5 times a day and going to sleep at night on the phone with me, calling me in the morning to say good morning. Then lie to me again and again, watching me trying to be good friend, helping her get school books and all that crap.

After she confessed to me that she lied to me about this guy the whole time and she had interest in him, about all the calls and text messages and about the fact that she broke with me because she likes him.
I asked her. "Since we are friends, why do you call me so many times? Why not call him to say goodnight? The other day when someone broke into your car why tell me you wish I was there, when you like another guy already? Call him, cry to him on the phone and tell him that BS"

After the scene that I caused at her work, I just walked away. I see her online on AIM everyday, but I have no intention of messaging her or leaving her comments on Myspace. I am done with this c unt.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Don't worry about it. When you get older you'll get used to the lies and the games and it will make you stronger. the best advice you will ever get is do NOT sit around and think about her. Go out and hit on every cute girl you see until you have a new girlfriend. do not give up do it. Sign up on match.com whatever it takes, do not waste a day of life crying over this girl.

you probably wont listen but don't blame me when you have wasted years of your life pining over some loser.
To be honest, its not the first time I get my heart broken. Even though this feels bad, I already know how to cope with it. I actually started doing more things since I've stopped talking to her, which helps get her off my mind.

Reaction score
Baruch said:
To be honest, its not the first time I get my heart broken. Even though this feels bad, I already know how to cope with it. I actually started doing more things since I've stopped talking to her, which helps get her off my mind.

Then you should have known better that this "being friends" garbage is bullsh!t. I tried this recently too with the hopes I'd get the pu$$y again and I regretted it. As soon as I heard "friend" I should have walked and never looked back.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Nope, you hurt yourself.

This girl was leaving trails of lies and yet each time you accepted her back. How did you expect her to stop lying if she gets a pass each time?! you knew what you were getting yourself into....
:yes: I agree.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this sounds so eerily familiar to me (sadly)...but since I can relate, thought I'd chime in.

SAME exact situation with the last guy I was seeing. Same thing, we were together but he wasn't "my bf." He pulled all the same crap with girls and lying. Girls would call or text him, he's say it was his buddy "Ben" all the time. He'd crash at "Ben's" place after a night of drinking, go to the movies with "Ben"...and sometimes it was true, but sometimes it wasn't..it was really some new girl he'd be out with. Since "Ben" was the only friend of his I hadn't met, he felt it safe to use him all the time as the person calling him, etc. I'd always call him on it, girls intuituion never lies... but he would constantly lie to me. We fought so much, that we too..decided to cut ties and just do the "friend" thing. Even after that, I'd have a feeling he had a girl over or was seeing someone new and he'd deny deny deny. But I KNEW. The more he lied, the more upset I got. If he had just told me the truth, even "yeah, I am banging this new chic"...even THAT wouldn't have hurt as much as his lying. I felt the same as you..since we weren't together anymore..why did he have to lie? I pulled the "I dont want to talk to you ever again" so many times on him...that now when I say it, it doesn't phase him because he knows I'll come back. He just take me for granted more and more..which is sad...because I TRULY just want him in my life as a friend, not even to be together anymore. (can't be with a liar.) And I have forgiven him for so many crappy things he has done to me.

But getting to the point, about throwing a beer in her face... Yes, when I was at my breaking point, out with him and mutual friends thinking everything was fine... a girl he was with (but "just friends..." pfft) came up to me as soon as he went to the washroom and informed me that she had been sleeping with him the last several months. He'd been lying all along. I contemplated throwing a beer at him also...but I walked up to him, said "you're a ****in liar" and slapped him hard across the face infront of all his friends.

Do I regret it? No. He deserved it. But I am not, and never have been a violent, bad-tempered person..and that opened my eyes to realize that if he can affect me THAT way...then he is no good for me and we are not meant to be together. So many people told me that it would have been far more effective had I just walked out of the bar quietly and never spoke to him again. He'd know why, and maybe have some sort of guilt about it. But my reaction only reinforced what he thought I felt for him...like "hahaha, she cares SO much, thats why she got so pissed." So I really wished I hadn't let him have that satisfaction.

My second, and most important point...if no one has picked up on it yet is: HE (just like your SHE) DID NOTHING WRONG AND OWED US NOTHING. You weren't together with her anymore, I wasn't together with him anymore. I had NO RIGHT to react the way I did. No right at all. I should have just cut him out of my life, but *I* am the stupid one who tried to be "friends" with a liar over and over again. Just like you did.

So while you are so pissed over this...you really don't have much right to be. Move on from her, you deserve better. She'll come back when you don't want her anymore.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
My second, and most important point...if no one has picked up on it yet is: HE (just like your SHE) DID NOTHING WRONG AND OWED US NOTHING. You weren't together with her anymore, I wasn't together with him anymore. I had NO RIGHT to react the way I did. No right at all. I should have just cut him out of my life, but *I* am the stupid one who tried to be "friends" with a liar over and over again. Just like you did.
You know, I think I had a right to be pissed at her. As someone who has always been there for her and been a 100% true to her and agreed to be civil and stay good friends, I deserved that honesty.

I should have walked away from her the first time she lied to me 3 months ago when I was no serious with her but had feelings for her. And I kept buying into the lies. Why? Because I wanted to. I thought a had good girl, with good morals, and great personality. My male ego and pride led me on. Should have just walked away when I caught her lying again after she came back to me.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Baruch said:
You know, I think I had a right to be pissed at her. As someone who has always been there for her and been a 100% true to her and agreed to be civil and stay good friends, I deserved that honesty.

I should have walked away from her the first time she lied to me 3 months ago when I was no serious with her but had feelings for her. And I kept buying into the lies. Why? Because I wanted to. I thought a had good girl, with good morals, and great personality. My male ego and pride led me on. Should have just walked away when I caught her lying again after she came back to me.
Well I know it sucks that she couldn't give you honesty after what a good friend you claim you have been. But what I'm saying is, since you were no longer together..as much as it sucks, what she does and with who is really none of your business anymore and she doesn't have to tell you.

It hurts, believe me I know...but I think you obviously have more than friendly feelings for her if it bothers you this bad, and your expectations of friends are not realistic and not on par with hers. If you have feelings, you can't be friends. It's as simple as that.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once liar always liar .
Once cheater always cheater .

Lol i dont know if it was good idea for pouring the beer in her face . But i can tell u one thing . To completely forget about her and start living ur own life . Start approaching other girls , getting more a s s and thats IT :D .

If she wanna come back simply ignore her .

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she was making fools of you and her work "friend". Just learn the lesson, don't let people make a fool of you again and move on.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers said:
Sounds to me like she was making fools of you and her work "friend". Just learn the lesson, don't let people make a fool of you again and move on.
I just tried to understand from her when I showed up to her work, why would she change her phone number when she hung out with me all weekend and called me the same day. And HOW can someone say they LOVE me, and I am the best thing to ever happen to her and then treat me like that. I little piece must die inside everytime she lies. She will never change and I'm sure she will do it again to some guy, I just dont wish upon her to do it to the wrong guy, who will beat her for it.

Her and this guy friend are going to end up dating each other, I just hope that he knows that the one who cheats/lies with you will do the same to you.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very interesting post.

one thing it really made me think of, though, is the power of WALKING AWAY!

if you had done that the first time she cheated on you, then you would have saved yourself a lot of trouble, right? Your entire post gives us a perfect example of why you should never take a girl back who broke your trust, whether you caught her cheating or have a strong suspicion she did. Nothing good can come out of it. The pvssy? the great sex? Please... there s a lot more of both out there.

I personally believe in not looking back. I have been hurt before, even devasted because of women who, at the time, i was really attached to. However, once i make the decision to move on and cut ALL contacts, nothing will make me change my mind. Not 20 calls a day, not suicidal txts, not "apology" e-mails...

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Baruch said:
I just tried to understand from her when I showed up to her work, why would she change her phone number when she hung out with me all weekend and called me the same day. And HOW can someone say they LOVE me, and I am the best thing to ever happen to her and then treat me like that. I little piece must die inside everytime she lies. She will never change and I'm sure she will do it again to some guy, I just dont wish upon her to do it to the wrong guy, who will beat her for it.

Her and this guy friend are going to end up dating each other, I just hope that he knows that the one who cheats/lies with you will do the same to you.
She lied to you because she saw a weakness in you and the other guy and knew she'd get away with what she done. Actions speak louder than words so don't listen to what they say watch their behaviour. There are women who can be trusted.

If she knew you wouldn't tolerate it then she'd have thought twice about doing it and she would have had more respect for you.

If she ends up with the other guy be happy she doesn't end up with you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she would say "I cant believe you dont trust me...

The last chick I was fooling around with used that line on her bf all the time.