Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I plan on opening up a vaping shop, any advice?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put the ads in social media with girls promoting your premises. Hire them. They come to see the girls, not so much of your vape product, they buy em anyway.

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Create content around vaping - vape tests, smoke shaping tutorials etc.. After you gather a decent community around start selling vape merch. It's good to get some noise before selling anything.

BIG+ Merch is a very good commercial. Selling online will save us from COVID. Go online.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Don’t get into anything you know nothing about.
Start small and build to big.

‘It sounds like a fun thing to do’ is a good way to lose you financial azz, so have at least 6 months in reserves to start.

Keep brick and mortar space to a minimum, many have unused showroom space, most of it needs to be backroom office and workspace. About 75/25

Like Lucky said above, establish the supplier wholesale links and online business aspect , I would do the web presence first before physical space. Most highly successful shops ship hardware and supplies nationwide on top of local sales…

Recognize it would be a high employee to customer relationship business, so hire right.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Rent a very small space in a mall that has high traffic of customers.

Location within mall = beside the entrance or near to any of the escalators.

Do it after the covid 19 pandemic has subsided and not now.

For starters, just sell off vaping liquids and filters, slowly add vape instruments later on as business improves.