Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Pity Women

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, that all makes sense.

In other words, her family is basically part of her social circle and NOT a completely separate influential group. I find that the women who have extremely small social circles are much easier to game.

Gaming girls is easy in the short term, but it takes ENORMOUS effort to keep it up in the long term.
Perhaps it would be better to seek out women who can eliminate as much effort as possible. Women who are more needy with smaller social circles are going to be easier to keep. Women who are more self-sufficient with large social circles are going to be more difficult to maintain.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Gaming girls is easy in the short term, but it takes ENORMOUS effort to keep it up in the long term.
This sentence, out of context, could be interpreted in so many ways.

You are right, it is ENORMOUS effort, but it can be related to a sunk cost for most women. It's just not worth the effort at some point.

It's probably why in the last year or two, I've bought much more into the idea of just going through short-term relationships and then blowing it up after a while.

I don't know if it's an "easy vs convenience" thing. It IS easier to game girls in the short term, but the frame is much more likely to favor the man as well. Once certain expectations begin to pop up within a woman's mind, that's when all of the effort comes in.

Granted, I don't like anything coming too easily, but it almost seems to take an exponential leap between the short-term to long-term expectations to the actual long-term, specially in a society where the benefits of being a man diminish over time, the longer you are with someone.

This is why I don't pity women, AT ALL. Specially Western women. If it's not me, they'll find some other sucker over the course of the next year and eventually get him to provide. I'm in the camp of gaming as many women as you want, the problem is that it can be just as taxing sometimes, and can be hard to sustain when you are just a revolving door of women walking in and out of your life.

It's why right now I am hitting the reset button on my own dating "career".

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I say it's easy for them in their twenties because that's when they have a lot of options

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screening and refusing to put up with **** along fishing in the right pool is how you can do well with American woman.

Why in the world would you pity women? They maybe physiologically weaker but they are much better socializers and much more conniving which can make them quite dangerous.

You want a top quality girl you've got to be willing to drop a woman at moment's notice or better yet identify her relationship potential immediately

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the chicks that went for bad boy all their life end up single forever, when they search for the nice guys, the nice guy is already engaged or in a good relationship.

It is nature best revenge.

Also once the chick is old and her body holds more weight, she tries to get with an younger guy, but that always fades out because a young guy and an older woman is just not compatible.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
the chicks that went for bad boy all their life end up single forever, when they search for the nice guys, the nice guy is already engaged or in a good relationship.

Perhaps at the moment, but the nice guy is about to get butt raped through the divorce court because the girl misses the bad boys c0ck, that is what is about to happen.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to pity women, they have it easier and better than you in terms of dating. (at least while there young)

I wouldn't pity them..just look down on them.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I have some pity for women who are raised traditionally, and actually have the ability to conduct themselves in a way a woman should. But that is a small percentage.

For the rest of women I don't feel bad for them. I don't care about any problems that women have as group. They already have way to much support.

Imagine if women had it as hard as men in life, they wouldn't be able to handle it, that's why they need so many handicaps, and entitlements.

They have it easy when they are young, but once they hit a wall and get less attention and adoration they get depressed and unhappy, overweight, must be terrible. But it also sounds like a personal problem.

Any society that is influenced by feminism results in trash women.

The important part now is damage control. The older women who are feminists are going to try and start campaigning that old used up women are still beautiful just like they are trying the "fat is beautiful" campaign".

Things would be better for every one if the traditional roles were brought back. It's obvious there is a reason that for thousands of years civilizations had these traditional roles.

Before rome fell feminism was rampant, people didn't understand or pay attention to politics, and all they cared about was entertainment, bread and wine.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Why? Because most women of the world didn't choose to be feminists. They didn't choose to be taught that they were independent women.
I was taught all kinds of bullcrap in school and through the use of my brain rejected much of it. Columbus didn't discover america and no one believed the world was flat because even if I'm taught that it doesn't make any damn sense.

But are today's women really to blame?
Yes. They have adult brains they choose not to use apparently.

The feminist movement has evolved and demonized what makes women good candidates for mate selection. We've become overwhelmed with career-oriented women, bar 5luts, single moms, and fatties who are "proud of their curves."
Those things are all bad. I didn't need taught to know that having a giant rock tied around my neck and being ugly are bad. Pretty girls are treated nicer and having a baby means you can't go out and have fun as much. It doesn't take a PhD in Dontbeandidiotology to figure this stuff out.

Women are spending their short, optimal mating timeframe being lazy. Once they reach age 28 and older, their appeal goes downhill. They become more emotionally damaged and physically unappealing as time goes on.
Why would I pity them for this? I pity men because we have to deal with them because there aren't enough young ones to go around. They at least have access to men who haven't deteriorated as rapidly, who they then CAN get because the supply of young women who men prefer is too small so men settle for them regardless and fat dumb chick vaginas feel good too.

So here we are, Don Juans grooming ourselves to become better, successful, attractive men only to find that we have a large pile of trash to pick through.
Right, so why am I to pity women when we are the ones suffering?

It's not really today's women's fault for being manufactured as largely useless beings in terms of companions. They're just a product of the society that changed the mould and materials. They don't know any better, and it's certainly a pity to watch them go from red-flag-riddled girls to completely unattractive and unwanted middle-aged women.
If they do not have the brain capacity to be anymore than what they are "programmed" or whatever terminology you prefer, then they aren't actual people and I pity them no more that I pity a cow that is slaughtered so I can enjoy the the delicious taste of their flesh.

Either they have brains that can figure their way out of boxes or they are no more than animals. These big brains of ours are supposed to be what separate us from animals, but if you are saying they can't think outside the herd and come to any of their own real world conclusions then they are just that: herd animals who happen to have speech.

I think we're giving too much credit to the "manosphere" here. Who actually needs a website to teach them not to get married when everyone is getting divorced and financially raped all around them? No blogs were needed to see that happening everywhere, so women need no webpage to teach them not to be a single mom or be a cvnt to the people around them. All you have to do is open your damn eyes in the real world. Blogs and websites might help fill in some details or the whys, but a lot of the big picture you almost have to willfully avoid using your brain not to have noticed.