I pissed in a fat chick's mouth!!

Dr Beard PUA

Reaction score
THE DOCTOR IS BACK!!!!!!!!

Most of yo chumps probably dont remember me. I was a famous PUA guru on here and I invented The George McFly Backshot and helped loads of poncey titmonkeys become alpha men like me.

I got banned though because I say it how it is and I'm a loose cannon but I started a blog where I share all my old and new advice and field reports.

http://drbeardpua.wordpress.com/

I am on Twitter also @DrBeard_PUA if u wanna come and follow me.

I been having a bad time on Twitter lately tho with this fat stalker who started dissing me on Twitter cos I was defending my fellow PUA Julien Blanc of RSD and she thinks just cos we are real men and we like sex, we must be evil rapists. U know I am a bad boy and everything but I only pork chicks who want me! If they say no I move on to someone else cos a pick up artist like me has loads of options.

But u get these fat hairy feminist types and their captain save a ho white knight chumps who are like 10 year old kids when it comes to sex and think its dirty and we should be ashamed to express our sexuality. Or theyre like prude old women and start screaming rape if someone even mentions the word “sex”.

This biatch aint gotta worry about that tho cos she’s a fat ugly pig and no guy would ever want to have sex with her. This is probably why she hates on us pick up artists cos we get laid a lot and we only go for the hot chicks while she’s at home stuffing her face with cake and crying cos nobody wants her.

Anyway she’s been stalking me for ages and keeps negging me to try and get my attention. This is one of the bad things about being an alpha man. I get lots of haters who are jealous and lots of ugly chicks who get obsessed with me.

I tried to ignore her but she kept re-tweeting me, making pics of me with my head on a pigeon and is acting really desperate and needy. She acts really tough in front of her friends and keeps slagging me off but secretly she’s been inboxing me and its obvious shes been wanting my **** & experience being with a real man. Like Ive awoken her sexuality.

Last nite I told her to come and meet me over the garages by my house and we can have some ciders and see what happens. We met at 8pm and hung out and drunk 3 cans of cider each!

Now u guys all know Dr Beard hates fatties but I had a plan! ;)

She was getting really horny and kept looking like she wanted to kiss me so I told her she can suck on my knob. But what she didnt know was Id been drinking loads of Pepsi (tm) before I met her and was bursting for a piss.

She got on her knees and took my massive **** in her mouth. I grabbed her by the hair and started pissing in her mouth!! She started going mental and pulled away so I pissed in her face and started **** slapping her while my piss was spraying all over her. It was so funny! I couldn’t stop laughing but she was flipping out, screaming and swearing at me. I thought she is gonna attack me so I ran off.

My **** was still dangling out as I was running away! Lol.

Hope u DJs are all doing good and getting lots of pussay. Keep it real! I will try and come back but I think the authority will ban me cos they are scared.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you just didnt get the blowj0b till the end and p1ss only after cvmming?

I mean its your delirium so you can make it whatever you want...

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that.

What's the lesson to take from this?

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on your pick up skills, sweet revenge and last but not least, massive ****. We are in awe.