Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I ***** out of most of my approaches because I'm afraid the girls are too young. What do?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, I struggle to tell whether a girl is 14 or 22, and my brain tells me she's 14, so I choose not to approach. How do I fix this? Approach anyway and casually rub it off if she's too young? What should I say?

I kinda want to avoid hitting on a 14 year old in front of her dad, but if I do, I'd like to casually rub it off.

Today there were two very attractive girls by a lake sunbathing, one was clearly very young, but the other not only looked older, but also didn't keep her eyes off of me when I went swimming (cold ass water, she couldn't do it), and even laughed at a joke I told someone else nearby. They were with what appeared to be their grandmother. I didn't approach because of the age thing.

What do?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach. If she's under 18, you'll find out before the bang. You'll want to see ID if you suspect the woman is young.

Most 28 year olds will have no problem meeting women over 18.
I don't know if they are. But I avoid bars so age is never totally clear from the locations I'm at.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if they are. But I avoid bars so age is never totally clear from the locations I'm at.
That's normal. I've experienced that in the mall. In the mall, I did my best to determine age before approaching. There were a few times in a mall I passed on approaches because I suspected the woman was still in high school. In the grocery store, female grocery shoppers tend to women who are independent enough to sign an apartment lease, which is 18+. I've never seen that in an apartment. It's possible to approach a 15-17 year old in a mall. Outdoors (the most viable place to approach now with pandemic) at a lake, the beach, or on a walking/hiking path, it's possible to approach a teenager. The walking/hiking paths I've chosen over the years tended to be frequented by the 18+ crowd, so I never had that issue there.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop and ask for directions is a good way to find out her age. Ask her if she can point you in the direction of a certain bar, lounge, high school or college in the area. If she points you in the direction of the high school, then ask her if she goes there, if it’s a bar, ask her if she goes there. So on. Lol

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A line I used when I suspected a girl was too young is “what are you studying in school?” She’ll tell you if she’s still in high school. If she’s in university she’ll mention the field, and if she’s not in school she’ll tell you to. You can bring this up in normal conversation. If she’s too young, politely and easily rotate out

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the selling days I'd just ask to see their ID, it's a really great conversation starter, you can see their natural hair color, comment like "Oh your a redhead, what happened?" and then just get ready with the "Well I think it would look good either way"

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach. If she's under 18, you'll find out before the bang. You'll want to see ID if you suspect the woman is young.

Most 28 year olds will have no problem meeting women over 18.
+ 1

Don't ***** out Op. SNL are rare. You ain't approaching if you can't pull. If you pull you can suggest you get a beer quick at a pub and bounce back to your place. She can't drink if not legal. Problem solved.

Just be cautious with apps. if a girl sends a snap, technically you are both breaking the law though the law will come only for you.

Execise common sense.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just masking what's really the core issue here, OP.

You're afraid these girls will reject you, so your mind comes up with a slew of reasons to not approach.

This 'she may be too young' nonsense is just that. Nonsense.
Yeah but no. I approach women who clearly look old enough, but they tend to be too old :) a group of clearly older women showed up to the exact same lake spot and within 5 seconds I had opened (they were speaking German and it was a good time to see if I remembered how to). 2 minutes later the most attractive one was borrowing my float mattress. After chatting for some 10 minutes she mentions her boyfriend and the fact that she's going back home in 3 days. It's not fear of rejection, just fear of being "that guy" hitting on a teenage by accident, many-a-times in front of her dad or mom.

Last edited:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you avoid bars? The bars and clubs are very high volume. You can do tons of approaches compared to during the day, plus you know there old enough.
Couple reasons:
1) don't drink
2) don't particularly like bar people
3) if it isn't raining there are way better places to be

But in ddefence of bars, I've met one other person who also didn't drink once and we did bang eventually, so it happens.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not the best thing to admit, but i'm pushing 30, and I made out with a 15 year old girl at 'gay pride' (for you UK guys. It's an amazing thing to go too if you get the chance! Full on party mode with hot girls with low inhibitions looking to party!)

Obviously didn't know she was 15 (i'd have guessed 19), but 16 is the age of consent here anyway so not really the crime of the century lol

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not the best thing to admit, but i'm pushing 30, and I made out with a 15 year old girl at 'gay pride' (for you UK guys. It's an amazing thing to go too if you get the chance! Full on party mode with hot girls with low inhibitions looking to party!)

Obviously didn't know she was 15 (i'd have guessed 19), but 16 is the age of consent here anyway so not really the crime of the century lol
The problem is the part that anyone at a pride parade is mentally ill. Chances of getting #metoo'd are also high.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The problem is the part that anyone at a pride parade is mentally ill. Chances of getting #metoo'd are also high.
It is possible to pick up women at gay/LBGTQ events. There are more efficient ways to pick up women though. The main advantage of picking up women at these events is that you reduce your straight male competition in that moment, unless the straight woman decides to play with her smartphone and look at her swipe app matches while she's with her gay friends.

Straight men can pick up straight women at gay bars. Lots of straight women have gay BFFs, so you'll be hitting on these women. To go to a gay bar, it is best if you have a gay male friend.

Pride events are best if you're an established M/F couple looking to pick up an F for a 3some. That's more adavanced game. Also, if you're looking for a 2nd F for a 3way, there are more efficient means to achieve that than a Pride event. The straight women who go to Pride events could be looking to party. The more serious female partier will be the woman at the regular bar at 11:30 PM on Tuesday or Wednesday night.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure it matters or if there's any variance, but i'm talking about gay pride in Brighton, and a huge percentage of the people there are straight.

It's just really a huge street party where everyone is getting drunk all day and partying and getting high with girls dressed in skimpy clothing etc. It probably used to be only gays in the old days, but I guess all the straight guys realised there were tonnes of straight girls there looking to party and pretty soon it's morphed into just another big pi$$ up lol - it's more that there's just somtehing about the atmosphere compared to other events that seems more conductive to hooking up

After the aforementioned girl, I tried to hit on some gorgeous young girl who had been in a 'Green day' music video (she was a model) - She wasn't really interested unfortunately and she had a boyfriend, but she was eye-fukking the hell out of my really good looking friend and i'm sure he could have got her if he tried a little harder.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the exact issue I have with the girls at work.
In a lot of cases I'm literally double their age or even more sometimes.
Maybe it's my reluctance to approach in any case but to me it feels a bit
paedophilic going after girls that much younger than me.