Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I only seem to get so far...I've got a glass ceiling!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Normally, I notice when I talk to a girl, she may start flirting with me and all, complete with touching, but I get rejected the moment I make a move, and the flirting comes to a screeching halt. I nowadays don't speak to a lot of girls cuz things go as I expect (even though the result is bad), meaning that:

1. I'll get turned down
2. Freeze up and walk off
3. Kill the conversation myself if it gets too awkward
5. Somehow manage to end up getting physical only to have the girl toss me aside like a smelly gym sock a day later.

Sure I get kudos for trying, but I only seem to make it easier for the next person to win the girl over. :cry:

I know I'm not a superstar right now (and I don't wanna wait for my future fame to get women), but I try what I can to understand women...seems to fail. I wonder to myself if I'm even MEANT to get an attractive woman. often times I get TOLD to talk to an attractive girl, :nervous: but I end up saying something like "I bet ya 500 dollars she got a boyfriend! She wouldn't find me interesting! What could she see in a chucklehead like me?" or "To get rejected and ridiculed in front of everybody? Hell no! If I wanted to make a comedy, I'd call NBC Executives! Often times, I spare the embarrassment by having someone else make a move and I just pray that they lose so I have a better chance of winning. It ain't much, but...

It seems I can't get past being friends even though I kino and keep my hygeine up! Any suggestions?

Beyond_AFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you expect rejection, that's exactly what you get. Try caring less.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very good answer. You sound almost exactly like I used to be nismo, and when you worry about it too much, your timing is off and you inevitably make mistakes. I still relapse into that on occasion.

Think about all the times that you've been successful with a woman - it was easy right? It all came easy, didn't it? It literally is like getting comfortable riding a bike or learning to ski right off the bat. I still screw up from time to time. Fairly often actually. That's mostly because of lack of practice on my part. But there's no substitute for truly not giving a ****. Frame is so important in everything you do.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Powerful stuff, Beyond afc. 'Preciate that much! No wonder how come I was f**kin' up like I was...I was making the most unusual mistakes! Thanks again, guys!