"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I only like thin girls

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
ok I think I have a major problem. I just can't seem to get over the fact that I only want thin girls. I have went on many dates recently and I just can't accept anything less then thin. It doesn't matter how nice of a girl she is. I just can't start anything serious with a girl that isn't thin. I don't know why this is. Even if she just looks like she could get fat I'm already running to the hills. I don't want anything serious with them.

At the moment I could have my pick of any of the women I'm dating. But I don't want any of them because they are not thin enough. Of course this makes them want me more which is also getting anoying. It makes me feel like a total ******* for not giving them a chance.

There is one girl that I know that would be totally amazing in a serious relationship, but I just won't give in to her. She buys me things and even cooks for me. WTF! This is making me feel like crap. She called me a few nights ago and I told her that I only like thin girls. This hurt her but dispite it she still calls.

I NEED a naturally thin girl. Any degree of fat is just a major turn off for me. If I can't pick the girl up with ease and toss her on my bed I don't want her.

Anyone else have this problem?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
What makes you think you should want non-thin girls? Do you believe you should like non-thin girls w/ great personalities?
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Then only date thin girls! You like what you like! You can't MAKE yourself go for something you don't find attractive.

Just a note about this Miss Amazing who cooks and buys you things? You need to refuse her gifts, food and company. She's wasting her time with you and you are using her unfairly. You know full well you will never have any relationship with her so end it NOW.
 

A.J. Stanson

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Milledgeville, GA
"She called me a few nights ago and I told her that I only like thin girls. This hurt her but dispite it she still calls."

You shouldn't feel bad about not liking thin girls, but you SHOULD feel bad about rudely telling a girl that likes you that "you only like thin girls." Really man, that's cold. Funny, but cold.
 
Top