"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

i now have TWO BISEXUAL girlfriends thanks to all of you!

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
thats right. i have two bisexual girlfriends. first i got with one, and then she introduced me to her friend. i also lost my virginity a few days ago with the first one.

this is a success story of all success stories IMO. and i wouldnt be here where i am right now without all of you. anyone who is thinking they'll never succeed: you will! just read. keep on reading and reading. many people and posts and articles say exactly the same thing, but this is actually a good thing. i cant tell you how much i have memorized just by reading it over and over again. it took less than a year too! im sure youve read this before, but the only limitations you have are the ones in your head.

i STILL have much. but im picking it up faster and faster. its getting funner and funner. now im more onto kissing and freaking techniques. i wonder if theres a kama sutra for threesomes?

to conclude, i just want to say thank you to all those who have helped me. many of you dont even know youve helped me, but you have.

THANK YOU!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
Man I had 2 bisexual girlfriends for 8 months last year and NEVER got a threesome because one of them got attached and ended up hating the other one :(
 

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
52
Let me be the first to congratulate you JMan and wish with deepest sincerity that you get run over by a bus ;-)

A1
 
Top