Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I noticed there has been a banning carnage here

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You are correct that it is not.

However, the purpose of this site isn't solely for red-pillers to come and hash out the issues of the world. It's for the blue-pillers who are seeking answers to their problems with women. These are generally not masculine men. Those who wish to stay, give advice and share experiences are basically doing a voluntary service.

When I first posted on this forum back in 2001, I received some very harsh responses from members here. Their responses weren't insulting, racists or intentionally hurtful, they were just very strong and masculine. I did not consider myself to be alpha nor masculine when I came to this site, and I damn near left due to how harsh I felt the responses were. But I didn't. I decidedly stayed with the thought that I could suck it up and learn from it, or leave with my AFC ego bruised. I'm now a better man for sticking around.

I think we can all agree that we need more red-pillers in the world, but we cannot help those un-masculine men become better if they're offended by a message forum that appears hateful toward people based on their background or skin colour. So like it or not, this place needs to be "friendly" towards blue-pillers if we wish to open their eyes to how the world really functions when it comes to male-female interaction. That has always been the focus of SoSuave, long before the term "red pill" became commonplace on this site.
Fair enough. But the problem you have is that there are some blue pillers who aren't looking for answers, they are looking to sway others. And the moderation is not being handed out fairly. You guys banned 4-5 red pill guys and 1 blue pill guy. You allowed countless other blue pillers who constantly insult, bash, bait/switch, etc. to stay. Then it's proven that there were no warnings issued, and one of the best posters on this site was permanently banned.

The agenda (of some) is clear. Desdinova, you've been around since the beginning, we know you are one of the good guys. We have disagreed and probably will continue to do so at times. You and Espi have been the most truthful in this thread, that is obvious.

I've said my piece on this issue. We'll see what happens.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
chris rock, pretty accurately i might add, describes how 95% of black people feel about "hood culture"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I wanted to respond to this. It's not really " as simple as that". In fact it's one of the most complex and nuanced racial elements in society today.

In real life, I'm basically what you would call "white approved" lol. I'm not your "stereotypical" black guy. I don't really listen to rap music (unless i'm working out), I have a good job, **** I own my own, legal lol, business. I'm married, I have 2 kids, I own my own house, I have no criminal record, I don't do drugs, I like college football and horse racing and jazz. I have more in common with the guys on tomshardware.com forums talking about overclocking cpu's than I do with the guy that you would consider to be a "prototypical black guy".

And I'll admit, there are some perks to not being a thug lol. I don't have a criminal record lol. I can drive down the street and if I get pulled over, can be pretty sure i'm not going to be arrested or shot, lol not 100% sure, but pretty sure lol. I "fit in" society. I'm not out of place at a nice restaurant or a bank or any corporate environment.

But this is a "battle" I've personally fought my entire life and it's not as easy as you make it sound.

To put it another way, at the end of the day, after I see you at work and we shoot the **** and work and go our separate ways, I'm still black. And you're not.

What I mean is, There is a "black culture" and i'm not talking about guns and drugs and rap music. REAL black culture. Church, which I don't go to lol. Black people and church is like Italians and pasta lol. That **** goes hand and hand. The most thugged out mother****er you see on the ganster rap videos and on the streets, will **** bricks if they see their pastor and do a 100% transformation lol. Black people do not ****ing play about their jesus. Go to your nearest "hood" on a sunday morning. That mother****er is bone dry. Everyone is in church lol. This **** was even alluded to in the wire where they had the "Sunday truce" where no one got dealt with on a sunday.

Southern Fried foods, which I don't eat lol. Baggy jeans and ****, and there's nothing "thuggish" about baggy jeans white guys wear lose fitting jeans all the time, i really don't wear blue jeans period, not my thing. Last thanksgiving my little cousin put in a Beyonce CD and I had nof ucking idea who it was, i don't listen to beyonce, not becuase i don't like her or think she's not talented or anything, I just like jazz. that's pretty much all i listen to.

My point being that, I've always been somewhat "different". I've always had other interests and I've always cared enough about my interests to not really care what other people thought about them and those things usually affected how "black" i was to other black people and i always have taken the heat for it.

So, as a black guy who doesn't go to church, doesn't listen to hip hop, doesn't really work around black people, how do you make real friends? I'm not talking about a guy who "oh see look it's the black friend lol", the guy who you don't mind having a beer with now and then but you don't even consider calling him on a friday night when it's time to go out and kick it, but REAL friends. The second you go around, if you can find them that is lol, "real" black people they know you are "different" off the jump. The last time I hung out with 2 black dudes one of them flat out asked me what the **** was wrong with me lol. Why was i so "odd". and i'm not odd, i'm just me. People are social with you becuase you "fit in" but not close with you becuase you don't "fit in" in any one real group.

And women don't get me started. You know one of the things that pisses me the **** off about this forum, and I'm like, seriously, pisses me off. There are pages of information of dudes telling guys to wear ****ing green finger nails and ****ing top hats and **** to attract women becuase "that's what women like" and the **** works lol. peacocking works. it draws attention. But a black guy goes out and buys some timberlands and some baggy jeans and a baseball cap and puts it on backwards to attract black chicks and now he's a thug. Oh that's so ****ing wrong. Racist mother****ers lol.
[

Man when I dressed like that i was swimming in ***** lol. I didn't have to have ****ing game. I felt like the generic good looking white guy lol. I Just went places and did normal people **** and.. relationships just happened lol. "The longest period i went single from the 8th grade until i was 19 was probably 3 months and that was because my grades were slipping up and i got serious for a few months and stopped hanging out. Black girls, latinos, white girls, didn't matter. Constant dates, constant sex once i got old enough.

But that **** never was me, and once you got to know me it became pretty obvious that wasn't me and ever since i embraced who I was my entire life has been a struggle of "be true to who you are" or "do what gets you laid" lol. When you are a black guy, and you don't portray a particular role, black girls won't give you the time of ****ing day becuase they want someone "black". Not necessarily a thug, but someone who is "black", into the same ****, into the same culture **** that they are. The beginning of the end with my last black GF was when i refused to go to church with her. She always thought i would come around, it came to a head one day and she realized it never was gonna happen. White women, ironically enough, think you're too black lol. You can be the best looking, most caring guy, most ambitious guy, most respectful guy on earth, and 8 out of 10 times, more times than not you're never going to be nothing more than a taboo fantasy of hers. "OMG I ****ed a black guy" you know how ****ing degrading that is? You're basically black enough to fulfill her fantasy but not black enough to really scare her lol. You know how many times I've heard from women "wow you're such an amazing guy but i'm just not into black guys" which, wouldn't be so bad, if black girls weren't at the same tying saying "you're a great guy but you're not black enough for me" lol.

My wife is white. My kids are mixed, and look mixed. There are people in my family who just will not talk to me becuase "i'm a trader". I mean, aunts and **** lol.

But I say all that to say, the **** is not as easy as you make it seem. I 100% understand the guys who still stick around the culture becuase it's easier. **** you are a good looking black guy who is half ass smart and can still keep the black culture aspect to your life you have it ****ing made. Easier to make friends, easier to date, easier to deal with family, easier to do a lot of **** that white people take for granted by being the predominant race in america. It's easier in general to be accepted when you fit in.

The more you I fit in your culture, the less I fit in mine. Life is a lot like musical chairs. In your teens and 20s and **** everyone is running around with the music, dating difference races and hanging out with all types of people, doing all types of thing. But when the music stops everyone runs to sit down somewhere, develop a "core" group of friends, start to get "serious" about relationships, grows out of the adolescent mindset of my parents are this or that and starts to try to really make amends with their parents and orm a strong bond with them, and as the black guy who isn't really black, but also isn't white lol, he really doesn't have anywhere to sit.

Say what you want about "black culture" but dammit, it's a seat at A table. Everyone wants a seat at a particular table. No one wants to be a black sheep (lol no pun intended) their entire life.

I see a shrink about this and other **** lol. Have for years. "This is some **** I struggled with for quite sometime. The running motif with my counselor has always been about "finding my tribe" and she's right. Finding a group of people who accept me for who I am and for what I am. I had to work very, very VERY ****ing hard not only for the monetary **** that I have, but to find a group of people, including my wife, who accecpts me for who I am and for what I am. But I can very, very easily see why guys "stick to their culture"

My friend I am a born and raise puertorican. Born in Ponce , Puerto Rico. Lived 22 of my first years in Utuado,Puerto Rico.So....................

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
So I can't help but believe the bannings were really more about the content and who posted the content rather than how the content was posted. Also, I do appreciate the brave members that stuck up for some of us that were banned :up:.
This was obvious from the start. It seems that a couple of mods (we all know who they are) were pushing hard to ban members whose political views they did not agree with. The rest to the mods may not have been in favour of the bans initially but eventually gave in to the nagging.

In a way, this is a microcosm of what's happening to the society at large. You've got a relatively small number of social justice crusaders, making loud noises, claiming to be offended by all sorts of things, a passive majority that doesn't give a sh!t about anything as long as they have their beer and football, and governments that only care about votes and feel that accommodating the whiners is the path of least resistance. That, in a nutshell, is how "social progress" takes place.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
It might be the same poster who gives me Negative Reps everytime I post something on a subject that he disagrees with (Jaylan). I guess his logic is that if you just silence everybody that disagrees with you, then that somehow makes your points valid?
Don't feel too special...he neg reps me all the time too. Amusingly, Gaylan regularly calls me a f@ggot in his neg reps, even though he is a committed LGBT rights activist according to his official SS persona. If that's not trolling, I don't know what is.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
This was obvious from the start. It seems that a couple of mods (we all know who they are) were pushing hard to ban members whose political views they did not agree with. The rest to the mods may not have been in favour of the bans initially but eventually gave in to the nagging.

In a way, this is a microcosm of what's happening to the society at large. You've got a relatively small number of social justice crusaders, making loud noises, claiming to be offended by all sorts of things, a passive majority that doesn't give a sh!t about anything as long as they have their beer and football, and governments that only care about votes and feel that accommodating the whiners is the path of least resistance. That, in a nutshell, is how "social progress" takes place.
^^^ That pretty much sums it up right there.

And while all of this is going on, the Federal Reserve is continuing to screw us over, Democrats and Republicans put on a WWF like show pretending they hate each other when in actuality it's all "a stage," Liberals use black people like sheep just to stay in power but DO NOTHING to actually lift them out of poverty, and Rachel Dolezal is running around pretending to be black so I guess she can further push her liberal agenda on the black community lol.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
I think there's a factor you have to live in or near a US city and be old enough to have seen the politically correct changes for the worse since about the '90s to understand or at least be past your late 20's. If you are an American over 30 and don't see it, then it is probably political.

The big problem I see is if no one can even identify and talk about the issues anywhere, then the problems are only going to get worse not better. I totally agree the passive and even complicit majority is why things are going the way they are and not getting better. If the worthless majority would make a stand, we wouldn't have these issues and wouldn't need to discuss them. I don't know why the majority wants to be mute and dumb sheep the social justice crusaders lead around by the nose lol.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Don't feel too special...he neg reps me all the time too. Amusingly, Gaylan regularly calls me a f@ggot in his neg reps, even though he is a committed LGBT rights activist according to his official SS persona. If that's not trolling, I don't know what is.
A person whose sole purpose on a forum is to be contrarian and try to enforce political correct is in my view a mother of all trolls. You can't go anywhere now and not have some social justice crusader in your business.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Well said. What I have been trying to do, is figure out how to best stand up against this, while not completely screwing myself over (we all know how vindictive the SJWs are). This from Stagger words it better than I can:

Stagger Lee said:
The big problem I see is if no one can even identify and talk about the issues anywhere, then the problems are only going to get worse not better. I totally agree the passive and even complicit majority is why things are going the way they are and not getting better. If the worthless majority would make a stand, we wouldn't have these issues and wouldn't need to discuss them. I don't know why the majority wants to be mute and dumb sheep the social justice crusaders lead around by the nose lol.
I think the worthless majority had our chance, but now, like you say, it's gotten to the point where we can't even discuss it without fear of consequences (the banning carnage was a small microcosm of that). So what now? Do we have to just stockpile money to make sure we live in that gated community, and watch the world burn?

Stagger Lee said:
I think there's a factor you have to live in or near a US city and be old enough to have seen the politically correct changes for the worse since about the '90s to understand or at least be past your late 20's. If you are an American over 30 and don't see it, then it is probably political.
There is no doubt about this. If you've never experienced 'multi-culturalism', then you're much more easily swayed by the emotional tactics of the left. That's why the most liberal areas out there are the most white.

In the end, personally, I'm about tired of discussing it as well. We can post stats, facts, etc. until we're blue in the face and people's opinions aren't changing. I'm willing to do something about it, however when you see what you're up against (mainly your own neighbors), the motivation to care about the greater good goes right out the window.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Holy $hit this is absolute truth. That is exactly what we are up against here. The enforcement of PC approved think brought to you by the SJW's who claim their feelings of being "offended" trump everything else.
I've been saying for a long time that Gaylan is a loveshack troll who is here for the sole purpose of stirring sh!t up. If you search for "Jaylan" and select "threads started by user" you will see that the 15 most recent threads started by him are as follows:

1. Georgie Z shot in the face (minor injuries)
2. How many shoes do you own, and whats your favorite kind of shoe?
3. "Police racism may have compromised 3000 San Francisco cases, officials say"
4. Ireland may become the first nation to legalize gay marriage by popular referendum
5. Cop quits after tasing and pepper spraying man having a stroke
6. Anti-gay State Rep. Randy Boehning caught sending penis pics on gay dating app
7. Kennesaw State University Student Accused of Harassment for Sitting in a Waiting Room
8. Newly released video of the final moments of soldier killed by police
9. Supreme Court Hearing Gay Marriage Argument
10. South Carolina officer charged with murder after shooting man in the back
11. Clearly the first amendment doesnt mean squat to some cops
12. Bakery Did Not Discriminate By Refusing To Bake Anti-Gay Cakes, Court Rules
13. Suspected horse theif brutally beaten. 10 deputies suspended.
14. Bostom bomber guilty. Death penalty or no?
15. Ted Cruz for President!

With the exception of the shoe thread, all of them are political threads in "Anything Else" on highly divisive and controversial topics. This guy intentionally starts flame bait threads and then claims to be offended and tries to get people banned. And the mods, in their ultimate wisdom, are playing right into his hands. Without Gaylan, there wouldn't be a tenth of race, homosexuality and politics-related threads on sosuave. Someone needs to tell the owner of this site what's going here (if he cares).

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
I've been saying for a long time that Gaylan is a loveshack troll who is here for the sole purpose of stirring sh!t up. If you search for "Jaylan" and select "threads started by user" you will see that the 15 most recent threads started by him are as follows:

1. Georgie Z shot in the face (minor injuries)
2. How many shoes do you own, and whats your favorite kind of shoe?
3. "Police racism may have compromised 3000 San Francisco cases, officials say"
4. Ireland may become the first nation to legalize gay marriage by popular referendum
5. Cop quits after tasing and pepper spraying man having a stroke
6. Anti-gay State Rep. Randy Boehning caught sending penis pics on gay dating app
7. Kennesaw State University Student Accused of Harassment for Sitting in a Waiting Room
8. Newly released video of the final moments of soldier killed by police
9. Supreme Court Hearing Gay Marriage Argument
10. South Carolina officer charged with murder after shooting man in the back
11. Clearly the first amendment doesnt mean squat to some cops
12. Bakery Did Not Discriminate By Refusing To Bake Anti-Gay Cakes, Court Rules
13. Suspected horse theif brutally beaten. 10 deputies suspended.
14. Bostom bomber guilty. Death penalty or no?
15. Ted Cruz for President!

With the exception of the shoe thread, all of them are political threads in "Anything Else" on highly divisive and controversial topics. This guy intentionally starts flame bait threads and then claims to be offended and tries to get people banned. And the mods, in their ultimate wisdom, are playing right into his hands. Without Gaylan, there wouldn't be a tenth of race, homosexuality and politics-related threads on sosuave. Someone needs to tell the owner of this site what's going here (if he cares).
Quoted for truth.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
It is a rather nefarious way of getting the most experienced red pillers banned, isn't it.

How do you stop the red-pill from spreading? Simple, you remove those who are furthest along in their unplugging utilizing Salinskys "Rules for Radicals". You set flame bait threads and then personalize how the responses offend you by spamming "report bad post". The 15 most recent threads started are all flame bait, that says something.

He's a flamer alright.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Look at all the whiners and hypocrites on this page accusing other people of being social justice warriors. Funny to me that they are doing social justice warrioring crying and complaining about this forum and moderators. Now they are trying to pressure and shame the mods to ban a member they do not like because one of their buddies got banned. That is being a total revenge social justice warriors and hypocrites using pressure to get their way.

This forum should be for everybody to talk and learn. We are here for that. Not for only one side of agreement. It should not be for only MGTOWS to argue their thoughts. Anything positive spoken of marriage or relationships in here and those MGTOWS will attack and shame you calling you names. Then they want to whine and cry about that person they attack responding in return? Come on now that makes you a hypocrite acting like a social justice warrior.

Everything they are claiming they are doing in here and worse. That makes them all hypocrites and the same as guys they call blue pillers. This forum should be about men wanting to learn how to have a solid relationship. They should not be shamed and called betas for wanting that. This forum should also be for men who want to take the next step into marriage and not be called betas for wanting or having that already. Hypocrites who live with women even shame and try to discredit marriage but their own living situation goes against their MGTOW beliefs. This forum should also be for men wanting to just spin plates. This forum should be a good experience for each man to learn what he is coming here for. He should not have to be attacked and shamed by MGTOWS who think that way is wrong. Each man should live his life the way he wants. He should not be shamed for what he wants out of life. MGTOWS said they have gone their own way so they have no business atacking you and worrying what other men want and how society is. Very hypocritical to be since they gone and left to be happy but in reality they still are not happy but miserable hanging around to complain.

This is not only YOUR forum to whine and complain over what YOU think it should be like being a MGTOW or hating on politics and race. It is a forum for men to decide what way is best for them to live. If a man wants to learn how to spin plates for life I give him that advice even though I support marriage. If a guy wants to learn how to succeed in relatonship and marriages you should give him advice that helps. Not to shame him or sway his mnd to think like you. You hypocrites attacks others for that but you are doing the same thing. I am also tired of the racist posts from these people and has no place in a Don Juan forum. Go to some other sites if you want to hate on race and politics. This is not the place for that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It is a rather nefarious way of getting the most experienced red pillers banned, isn't it.

How do you stop the red-pill from spreading? Simple, you remove those who are furthest along in their unplugging utilizing Salinskys "Rules for Radicals". You set flame bait threads and then personalize how the responses offend you by spamming "report bad post". The 15 most recent threads started are all flame bait, that says something.
So I say challenge the posts in a manner that doesn't put you at obvious odds with the management. Agree, disagree, do whatever but focus on the facts instead of conjecture. The trolls will show themselves for who they are and it will be pointed out too, most likely. No need to mud sling if there's enough substance in the responses.

Most of us already know of the various ways that trolls stir the pot without adding any substance; keep pointing it out. Separate the viable information and use it to broaden the conversation, not just here but when you're AFK too. It does create lively conversation at the pub.

CubanCigar

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
LOL. Look at all the whiners and hypocrites on this page accusing other people of being social justice warriors. Funny to me that they are doing social justice warrioring crying and complaining about this forum and moderators. Now they are trying to pressure and shame the mods to ban a member they do not like because one of their buddies got banned. That is being a total revenge social justice warriors and hypocrites using pressure to get their way.

This forum should be for everybody to talk and learn. We are here for that. Not for only one side of agreement. It should not be for only MGTOWS to argue their thoughts. Anything positive spoken of marriage or relationships in here and those MGTOWS will attack and shame you calling you names. Then they want to whine and cry about that person they attack responding in return? Come on now that makes you a hypocrite acting like a social justice warrior.

Everything they are claiming they are doing in here and worse. That makes them all hypocrites and the same as guys they call blue pillers. This forum should be about men wanting to learn how to have a solid relationship. They should not be shamed and called betas for wanting that. This forum should also be for men who want to take the next step into marriage and not be called betas for wanting or having that already. Hypocrites who live with women even shame and try to discredit marriage but their own living situation goes against their MGTOW beliefs. This forum should also be for men wanting to just spin plates. This forum should be a good experience for each man to learn what he is coming here for. He should not have to be attacked and shamed by MGTOWS who think that way is wrong. Each man should live his life he way he wants. He should not be shamed for what he wants out of life. MGTOWS said they have gone their own way so they have no business atacking you and worrying what other men want and how society is. Very hypocritical to be since they gone and left to be happy but in reality they still are not happy but miserable hanging around to complain.

This is not only YOUR forum to whine and complain over what YOU think it should be like being a MGTOW or hating on politics and race. It is a forum for men to decide what way is best for them to live. If a man wants to learn how to spin plates for life I give him that advice even though I support marriage. If a guy wants to learn how to succeed in relatonship and marriages you should give him advice that helps. Not to shame him or sway his mnd to think like you. You hypocrites attacks others for that but you are doing the same thing. I am also tired of the racist posts from these people and has no place in a Don Juan forum. Go to some other sites if you want to hate on race and politics. This is not the place for that.
MGTOW with their agenda and the race baiters join seduction forums in an effort to recruit other men to join their misery loves company boys club.

They are standing on a street corner protesting everything and claiming to leave yet going nowhere hoping someone will notice and care so they can shame them in an attempt to have their way like it's only their way. They are extremely confused individuals.

They just want to recruit yes men but aren't satisfied with their own echo chamber so they branch out like religious fanatics in hopes to convert everyone to join their ridiculous hypocritical cause and then still wouldn't be happy with everyone in the echo chamber.

They claim to hate feminists but follow the exact path of feminism trying to finish what it started.

They want certain members banned who challenge them and don't back down because they only want brain dead sycophants to fill their heads with poison disguised as "teaching" to gain some internet narcissistic "power supply".

MGTOW and the race baiters form their identities from the external and use zero self-reflection or self-awareness. It's non-existent with MGTOW. Same with hypocrisy. It doesn't exist for themselves to promote a fools agenda.

They are a hilarious group of clown puppets who are trying to force the mods to let them have their way as if it's their own site.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So I say challenge the posts in a manner that doesn't put you at obvious odds with the management. Agree, disagree, do whatever but focus on the facts instead of conjecture. The trolls will show themselves for who they are and it will be pointed out too, most likely. No need to mud sling if there's enough substance in the responses.

Most of us already know of the various ways that trolls stir the pot without adding any substance; keep pointing it out. Separate the viable information and use it to broaden the conversation, not just here but when you're AFK too. It does create lively conversation at the pub.
We've been doing that and pointing out the obvious troll for months possibly years for as long as posters like him have been here to no avail. Then recently some of us were temporarily banned and accused of being "disrespectful, offensive and insulting". I don't see evidence of it. I don't care if he is banned or not, but apparently members like him are a special protected class just like in real everyday life. We have to walk on eggshells while posters like him have broad leeway. There use to be female contrarians like Wyldfire and iqqi. Now we have social justice crusaders which are worse. They are worse than women.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:

Everything they are claiming they are doing in here and worse. That makes them all hypocrites and the same as guys they call blue pillers. This forum should be about men wanting to learn how to have a solid relationship. They should not be shamed and called betas for wanting that. This forum should also be for men who want to take the next step into marriage and not be called betas for wanting or having that already. Hypocrites who live with women even shame and try to discredit marriage but their own living situation goes against their MGTOW beliefs. This forum should also be for men wanting to just spin plates. This forum should be a good experience for each man to learn what he is coming here for. He should not have to be attacked and shamed by MGTOWS who think that way is wrong. Each man should live his life the way he wants. He should not be shamed for what he wants out of life. MGTOWS said they have gone their own way so they have no business atacking you and worrying what other men want and how society is. Very hypocritical to be since they gone and left to be happy but in reality they still are not happy but miserable hanging around to complain.

Exhibit A. Lots of name calling, labeling, strawman, and hand wringing but no specifics.. Then coated in a little sugar, "It should be all about politely giving all men advice about womens, like I always do" (which they themselves don't stick to). But in reality even when you're discussing strictly women, they get into those topics and muck it up being contrarian. It's the same formula every time just like Danger mentioned :yawn:.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Exhibit B:
Also, the biggest way to screw up your professional life, is posting hateful things on the internet that can be linked to who you really are. Be smart and protect your identity if you are going to continue with the posting style you've exhibited during your time on this forum. Part of the reason people dont put all their personal info on a website like this is because its rather to easy for certain people to come after you if they dislike what you say. There's actually a tumblr blog dedicated to getting people fired who've posted racist stuff online...and its worked too.

- Jaylan

This Bvllsh1t.

Exhibit C:
This forum should be for everybody to talk and learn. We are here for that.

- Pena
While at the same time telling anyone who disagrees with you to leave? And then trying to have them banned when they don't or passively threatening them with offline action. Just as a side note to SJWs who think it might be 'honorable' or 'hip' to get people fired or mess with their private lives... you better pick your battles wisely and carry some self defense beyond an Iphone and a Starbucks coffee.

If any of you would like to contact me, you can forward a message to me by PM with a contact email, or wechat/messenger account whatever, otherwise I'm done posting here. I'm not interested in being bullied by a bunch of teenage know-nothings who have had yet to experience anything outside a snatch. This forum used to be cool but as Burroughs says "Its now run by a bunch of faggots".

Self improvement advice from political sh1tl1b SJWs? No thanks.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...@ guys who think merely talking about current events is flamebait.

Mature men should know how to respond to an OP without getting upset and insulting someone because they dislike the content of the linked article.

A good portion of my threads I simply report what the article states without giving a personal opinion in my first post. And I also posted in other sections of the forum and gave advice in the main DJ forum. Thats something that was rare among some of the recently banned members.

I really do find it laughable that certain posters want to call me a troll for simply discussing the news, yet there were recently banned posters who did nothing but lash out at anything discussed on this forum that did not fall in line with their personal beliefs. T!ts was a perfect example of a guy who did nothing but bounce around threads insulting people and being a chief user of useless hyperbole...but people want to act like thats not trollish and current event discussion is :confused:

You guys need to grow up, drop the bias, and move on from this episode.
LiveFreeX said:
Exhibit B:

This Bvllsh1t.

Exhibit C:

While at the same time telling anyone who disagrees with you to leave? And then trying to have them banned when they don't or passively threatening them with offline action. Just as a side note to SJWs who think it might be 'honourable' to get people fired or mess with their private lives... you better pick your battles wisely and carry some self defense beyond an Iphone and a Starbucks coffee.

If any of you would like to contact me, you can forward a message to me by PM with a contact email, or wechat/messenger account whatever, otherwise I'm done posting here. I'm not interested in being bullied by a bunch of teenage know-nothings who have had yet to experience anything outside a snatch. This forum used to be cool but as Burroughs says "Its now run by a bunch of faggots".

Self improvement advice from political sh1tl1b SJWs? No thanks.
:yawn:

I already explained this to you buddy. This is what happened:

1. Tenacity talked about how he posts pictures and information about himself on forums. He then says it would be easy for people to possibly find his personal and professional websites.

2. I advise him on not doing that because there have been azzholes who have gone after people in an attempt to ruin their lives with information found online.

That post I made to Tenacity was advice on how a smart person should approach the internet. That is how I approach the internet because there are too many losers online trying to doxx people and invade their personal lives. And this is something Ive seen people on the left, right, and center try to do to people.

Next youre going to blame me, Embers, FairShake, or others for why you got temp-banned...when we all saw you started flaming the mods.

CubanCigar

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lmao...@ guys who think merely talking about current events is flamebait.

Mature men should know how to respond to an OP without getting upset and insulting someone because they dislike the content of the linked article.

A good portion of my threads I simply report what the article states without giving a personal opinion in my first post. And I also posted in other sections of the forum and gave advice in the main DJ forum. Thats something that was rare among some of the recently banned members.

I really do find it laughable that certain posters want to call me a troll for simply discussing the news, yet there were recently banned posters who did nothing but lash out at anything discussed on this forum that did not fall in line with their personal beliefs. T!ts was a perfect example of a guy who did nothing but bounce around threads insulting people and being a chief user of useless hyperbole...but people want to act like thats not trollish and current event discussion is :confused:

You guys need to grow up, drop the bias, and move on from this episode.
Some posters act is if they cannot figure out how to use the ignore function since they dislike your viewpoints so much.

Though that wouldn't silence you from others reading your points and second guessing the dogma they like to spread so they'd prefer having you banned so they can go in circles in a head nodding yes man echo chamber trying to recruit more yes men to join them giving them some sort of "power"...on a seduction forum no less...

The projection is strong with these types of posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.