Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I noticed there has been a banning carnage here

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am tired of people whining about why they got banned. The forum has rules and if you can't follow these rules, annihilate your account and leave the forum like a man rather than whine when banned. You guys are the same people that neg reps anyone that disagrees with your views. Leave if you feel you are not being "treated fairly". Stop this illusion that a so-and-so has been here for so long that he can do no wrong. If you violate the rules again, you will be banned...and this time PERMANENT.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I am tired of people whining about why they got banned. The forum has rules and if you can't follow these rules, annihilate your account and leave the forum like a man rather than whine when banned. You guys are the same people that neg reps anyone that disagrees with your views. Leave if you feel you are not being "treated fairly". Stop this illusion that a so-and-so has been here for so long that he can do no wrong. If you violate the rules again, you will be banned...and this time PERMANENT.
Buddy, you've been acting worse than anyone. Get off your soap box. I've not been neg repping or complaining about anyone. The only person I know that does that is the other notorious member that wasn't banned. You and similar members are on here to encourage the enforcement of politically correct.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
If a Blue Pill guy comes on this forum and is "offended" to the point he's turned off by the entire forum, because Speed Dawg or Stagger Lee is calling out Michael Brown for not being a Gentle Giant, then that Blue Pill guy needs to seriously grow the hell up. That's probably why he's struggling with women in the first place, it's because he's an over-sensitive little B___. Grown Men SHOULD NOT get "offended" at shyt, I'm sorry, that's what women do as an excuse to be emotional. If something is going on that you don't like, either do something to change it or stfu.
See that's the issue. We can criticize women and to a lessor extent gays, and that's consider PC here. But if you criticize the behavior and actions of any one belonging to other identity groups, that's non-PC.

The bigger issue I have is the misconception that banned members were being hateful and based just on background and skin color, and being intentionally offensive. Well, Tenacity I don't hate you because you're black or for any other reason. We criticize women not because we "hate" them just because they're the female sex, but because of behavior and conduct. The same concept applies to criticism of anyone else.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Quoted for truth.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
-------
So take a nap.

Last time I checked, you weren't a moderator.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The irony of calling people whiners yet being offended when someone calls you a name...
Which brings up the curiosity as to why no one has started being personally disrespectful in this thread despite it having various opposing opinions.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I don’t know why I have to keep saying this...but I am not the only one who disagreed with some of the more negative and close-minded posters on this board. Guys like Tits, Stagger, etc that you are advocating for, have had disagreements with me, amoka, FatalJay, Fairshake, Embers84, Maximus Rex, Backbreaker, Backbeat, Pena, Backseatjuan, Vice, just to name a few. And there are more members that can be named.

errrk lol.

I never petioned anyone to get banned.. I don't think. Even when that dude hacked my photo account and contacted a lady friend of mine I didn't want the guy banned who did it.

The **** seriously is not that damn serious. Disagreements happen. There is no ****ing Utopian world where everyone has the same outlook and viewpoint on life. There is no world where everyone behaves like you think that they should behave all the time.

Are there posters I don't like and think are simple minded, of course. I just ignore them. Problem solved.

I don't understand, if you don't like certain people why do you allow yourself to get dragged into conversations and discussions that you do not want to be a part of?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
I don't understand the hate. You may disagree, but what happened happened. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Let me say this again: The content posted had no weight on the decisions of the bannings.

It was all the same anyways. Whether you're right wing, left wing, or some independent, it was all slander, rhetoric and name calling. I don't see many of you posting in the DJD forum anymore, I'm there quite often as I moderate that forum. It was all waiting for replies in AE so you could push whatever agenda you had by implementing useless insults that would never change anyone's minds. Everyone has their opinion and your attempt to change it was moot.

It was downright negative and useless. The members in question (the ones warned, banned, etc., not just the right or left guys) actually degraded the content of the site. Some of you are at a point with women I really hope I get to, but that doesn't excuse you from being an ass on this forum 24 hours, 7 days a week. We don't want you to leave, nor do we want you to stop posting your opinions. The mods want all of the ignorant hate to stop. It doesn't help anyone.

You have the right to leave or do whatever the hell you want. You're grown men who are living great lives more than capable of making appropriate life choices. With that being said, if we wanted you to not be here anymore the punishment would have been harsher. That's not the case. It was a hard warning that was supposed to open your eyes. As I said, you are all great menbers who contribute great content concerning dating and women. I'd personally like to see more of the advice and field reports, as it would be beneficial to new members or guys struggling.

And here's my opinion: I line up with speed dawg, tictac, danger, etc. politically, I really do. But the way you were spewing your opinions turned me away from whatever good things you actually had to say. I'm not telling you to be a pvssy about it, just don't be a d!ck either. Being a d!ck a few posts isnt going to get you a ban, but when it's every topic and you post several times on each it gets old.

Maybe you can see where we're coming from, as I certainly am trying to do the same for you. If you do not to, fine, then leave and quit. Read the rules again too.
By popular definition I might be a racist. I make no apologies.

I am a firm believer in equal opportunity and would like to live in a meritocracy where reward was in relation to effort.

To deny that there are differences between various peoples and cultures is to deny reality in the same way that to deny that there are gender differentials is nonsense.Difference does not equate to better or worse.

As far "racism" goes, it depends on what you define as racism. I'll ****, and am willing to spend the rest of my life with the right, attractive, down to earth chick. Don't care if she's black, Asian, Indian (okay I'm a bit cautious about these b1tches) or whatever. Really doesn't matter to me.

On the other hand, culture does matter, a lot. For example, I have no problem hanging out with black people, in fact I do it daily at my job. But all of that "hood culture", that I have a problem with. People who think they're better off knowing less, who believe they don't have any control over their lives, etc, that's bullsh1t. They might have guns, and might kill people left and right, but believing in sh1t like that is weak willed. If you think some race, some class oppresses you, and mimicking them is selling out, there's no hope for you. You either play to win, or you don't play at all. No matter what game you're playing. It's as simple as that.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
errrk lol.

I never petioned anyone to get banned.. I don't think. Even when that dude hacked my photo account and contacted a lady friend of mine I didn't want the guy banned who did it.

The **** seriously is not that damn serious. Disagreements happen. There is no ****ing Utopian world where everyone has the same outlook and viewpoint on life. There is no world where everyone behaves like you think that they should behave all the time.

Are there posters I don't like and think are simple minded, of course. I just ignore them. Problem solved.

I don't understand, if you don't like certain people why do you allow yourself to get dragged into conversations and discussions that you do not want to be a part of?
The point of the post you quoted was not that anyone said certain posters should be banned.

The point was that many posters here have had arguments and flame wars with the recently banned members on this board. That point was in response to this made-up idea certain members are pushing, in which they feel only a very small portion of people were arguing with them here.

And contrary to the views of those with particularly hurt feelings over the recent bannings, its not like any specific persons or views were singled out either. Members from both sides of the arguments on the AE forum got bans. And one of our most well known flamers earned himself a perma-ban it seems (good riddance btw). But like Ruler said, we should all move on and learn from this episode.

I'd say this entire series of events will make for a far more mature and productive set of discussions moving forward.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chris rock, pretty accurately i might add, describes how 95% of black people feel about "hood culture"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

On the other hand, culture does matter, a lot. For example, I have no problem hanging out with black people, in fact I do it daily at my job. But all of that "hood culture", that I have a problem with. People who think they're better off knowing less, who believe they don't have any control over their lives, etc, that's bullsh1t. They might have guns, and might kill people left and right, but believing in sh1t like that is weak willed. If you think some race, some class oppresses you, and mimicking them is selling out, there's no hope for you. You either play to win, or you don't play at all. No matter what game you're playing. It's as simple as that.

I wanted to respond to this. It's not really " as simple as that". In fact it's one of the most complex and nuanced racial elements in society today.

In real life, I'm basically what you would call "white approved" lol. I'm not your "stereotypical" black guy. I don't really listen to rap music (unless i'm working out), I have a good job, **** I own my own, legal lol, business. I'm married, I have 2 kids, I own my own house, I have no criminal record, I don't do drugs, I like college football and horse racing and jazz. I have more in common with the guys on tomshardware.com forums talking about overclocking cpu's than I do with the guy that you would consider to be a "prototypical black guy".

And I'll admit, there are some perks to not being a thug lol. I don't have a criminal record lol. I can drive down the street and if I get pulled over, can be pretty sure i'm not going to be arrested or shot, lol not 100% sure, but pretty sure lol. I "fit in" society. I'm not out of place at a nice restaurant or a bank or any corporate environment.

But this is a "battle" I've personally fought my entire life and it's not as easy as you make it sound.

To put it another way, at the end of the day, after I see you at work and we shoot the **** and work and go our separate ways, I'm still black. And you're not.

What I mean is, There is a "black culture" and i'm not talking about guns and drugs and rap music. REAL black culture. Church, which I don't go to lol. Black people and church is like Italians and pasta lol. That **** goes hand and hand. The most thugged out mother****er you see on the ganster rap videos and on the streets, will **** bricks if they see their pastor and do a 100% transformation lol. Black people do not ****ing play about their jesus. Go to your nearest "hood" on a sunday morning. That mother****er is bone dry. Everyone is in church lol. This **** was even alluded to in the wire where they had the "Sunday truce" where no one got dealt with on a sunday.

Southern Fried foods, which I don't eat lol. Baggy jeans and ****, and there's nothing "thuggish" about baggy jeans white guys wear lose fitting jeans all the time, i really don't wear blue jeans period, not my thing. Last thanksgiving my little cousin put in a Beyonce CD and I had nof ucking idea who it was, i don't listen to beyonce, not becuase i don't like her or think she's not talented or anything, I just like jazz. that's pretty much all i listen to.

My point being that, I've always been somewhat "different". I've always had other interests and I've always cared enough about my interests to not really care what other people thought about them and those things usually affected how "black" i was to other black people and i always have taken the heat for it.

So, as a black guy who doesn't go to church, doesn't listen to hip hop, doesn't really work around black people, how do you make real friends? I'm not talking about a guy who "oh see look it's the black friend lol", the guy who you don't mind having a beer with now and then but you don't even consider calling him on a friday night when it's time to go out and kick it, but REAL friends. The second you go around, if you can find them that is lol, "real" black people they know you are "different" off the jump. The last time I hung out with 2 black dudes one of them flat out asked me what the **** was wrong with me lol. Why was i so "odd". and i'm not odd, i'm just me. People are social with you becuase you "fit in" but not close with you becuase you don't "fit in" in any one real group.

And women don't get me started. You know one of the things that pisses me the **** off about this forum, and I'm like, seriously, pisses me off. There are pages of information of dudes telling guys to wear ****ing green finger nails and ****ing top hats and **** to attract women becuase "that's what women like" and the **** works lol. peacocking works. it draws attention. But a black guy goes out and buys some timberlands and some baggy jeans and a baseball cap and puts it on backwards to attract black chicks and now he's a thug. Oh that's so ****ing wrong. Racist mother****ers lol.
[

Man when I dressed like that i was swimming in ***** lol. I didn't have to have ****ing game. I felt like the generic good looking white guy lol. I Just went places and did normal people **** and.. relationships just happened lol. "The longest period i went single from the 8th grade until i was 19 was probably 3 months and that was because my grades were slipping up and i got serious for a few months and stopped hanging out. Black girls, latinos, white girls, didn't matter. Constant dates, constant sex once i got old enough.

But that **** never was me, and once you got to know me it became pretty obvious that wasn't me and ever since i embraced who I was my entire life has been a struggle of "be true to who you are" or "do what gets you laid" lol. When you are a black guy, and you don't portray a particular role, black girls won't give you the time of ****ing day becuase they want someone "black". Not necessarily a thug, but someone who is "black", into the same ****, into the same culture **** that they are. The beginning of the end with my last black GF was when i refused to go to church with her. She always thought i would come around, it came to a head one day and she realized it never was gonna happen. White women, ironically enough, think you're too black lol. You can be the best looking, most caring guy, most ambitious guy, most respectful guy on earth, and 8 out of 10 times, more times than not you're never going to be nothing more than a taboo fantasy of hers. "OMG I ****ed a black guy" you know how ****ing degrading that is? You're basically black enough to fulfill her fantasy but not black enough to really scare her lol. You know how many times I've heard from women "wow you're such an amazing guy but i'm just not into black guys" which, wouldn't be so bad, if black girls weren't at the same tying saying "you're a great guy but you're not black enough for me" lol.

My wife is white. My kids are mixed, and look mixed. There are people in my family who just will not talk to me becuase "i'm a trader". I mean, aunts and **** lol.

But I say all that to say, the **** is not as easy as you make it seem. I 100% understand the guys who still stick around the culture becuase it's easier. **** you are a good looking black guy who is half ass smart and can still keep the black culture aspect to your life you have it ****ing made. Easier to make friends, easier to date, easier to deal with family, easier to do a lot of **** that white people take for granted by being the predominant race in america. It's easier in general to be accepted when you fit in.

The more you I fit in your culture, the less I fit in mine. Life is a lot like musical chairs. In your teens and 20s and **** everyone is running around with the music, dating difference races and hanging out with all types of people, doing all types of thing. But when the music stops everyone runs to sit down somewhere, develop a "core" group of friends, start to get "serious" about relationships, grows out of the adolescent mindset of my parents are this or that and starts to try to really make amends with their parents and orm a strong bond with them, and as the black guy who isn't really black, but also isn't white lol, he really doesn't have anywhere to sit.

Say what you want about "black culture" but dammit, it's a seat at A table. Everyone wants a seat at a particular table. No one wants to be a black sheep (lol no pun intended) their entire life.

I see a shrink about this and other **** lol. Have for years. "This is some **** I struggled with for quite sometime. The running motif with my counselor has always been about "finding my tribe" and she's right. Finding a group of people who accept me for who I am and for what I am. I had to work very, very VERY ****ing hard not only for the monetary **** that I have, but to find a group of people, including my wife, who accecpts me for who I am and for what I am. But I can very, very easily see why guys "stick to their culture"

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have the time or energy to read this whole thread so someone else might already have mentioned this, but here's what I think...

The racial/political threads took over the Anything Else section, and this had been happening for quite some time. I can imagine the mods didn't like this, as it's not what this section is intended for. I think if it were just one thread, it would've been okay, even if people kept debating each other as furiously as they did everyday. But new threads just kept popping up almost on a daily basis and those threads had overtaken the whole Anything Else section. I can understand this needed to be put to an end...

HOWEVER... This had been going on FOR A LONG TIME and I wonder when the mods began taking action... Surely, if you accept people behaving in a certain manner for weeks or months, you can't just SUDDENLY tell them to stop doing it after all that time and accept them to easily give up on it.

If you have a little kid and just let him eat all the cookies there are in the cookie jar everyday for weeks/months, you can't just tell him after all that time "Okay, you can't do this anymore, from now on you can just have ONE cookie a day". You gave him the idea that it was OKAY to eat as much cookies as he wanted, by ALLOWING him to do so all that time. But now you just tell him it's NOT OKAY and accept him to easily go along with that?

I don't know if the above was the case with the recent situation in the ANYTHING ELSE section... But if it was, then the mods are as much (or even more) a part of the problem as the members who got banned.

It's the same as with setting boundaries with your woman. If she keeps seeing other guys while you are in a committed relationship FOR MONTHS, she's gonna think it's okay to do so. If you suddenly tell her after all that time to stop seeing other guys, do you really expect her to co-operate with you just like that? Are you gonna blame her for her behavior??? Or are you gonna realize that YOU YOURSELF have a BIG RESPONSIBILITY for the situation as well, coz you allowed her to get away with her behavior for a long time?

Again, I don't know when the mods started issuing warnings etc. but I hope they read and think about what I just explained...

Some of the guys who got banned AS A RESULT OF THIS SITUATION did have something to contribute when it comes to advice on women and those contributions will have to be missed when those guys are banned. Therefor, I think the mods should really be mindful of their responsibility in the events leading up to the banning of members...

When you know the personalities and behavior of the guys involved in the discussions, and you see them opening new threads on the same topics frequently, you should tell them to keep their discussion to ONE thread and close all others. This would prevent the topics from taking over the WHOLE Anything Else section and I think it probably would've defused the main reasons the mods have for banning these members...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
By popular definition I might be a racist. I make no apologies.

I am a firm believer in equal opportunity and would like to live in a meritocracy where reward was in relation to effort.

To deny that there are differences between various peoples and cultures is to deny reality in the same way that to deny that there are gender differentials is nonsense.Difference does not equate to better or worse.

As far "racism" goes, it depends on what you define as racism. I'll ****, and am willing to spend the rest of my life with the right, attractive, down to earth chick. Don't care if she's black, Asian, Indian (okay I'm a bit cautious about these b1tches) or whatever. Really doesn't matter to me.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YawataNoKami again.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
But that **** never was me, and once you got to know me it became pretty obvious that wasn't me and ever since i embraced who I was my entire life has been a struggle of "be true to who you are" or "do what gets you laid" lol."
I can relate to this. I could smoke cigarettes, smoke weed, drink beer, and hang out in the bar like probably 80% of the people in my town do. And I could pretty much guarantee this lifestyle would get me laid more than my current lifestyle would. But I have better things to do with my time, and I'm more interested in being true to who I am than taking on some fake persona to get me laid. To some guys here, I'm sure that sounds like madness. But the chicks who do dig me for me actually dig me, and it's all genuine.

Looking like a thug is one thing, actually being a thug is another. I don't care whose culture it is, if your lifestyle is a nonproductive one, you should get out of it, and find something better. Bill Cosby tried to elevate the black race, his TV show tried to show the potential of what his people could achieve, and he was basically spit on for it.

I feel the same way with the white culture, and the PUA culture. Every time I read some stupid story from Roissy or Heartiste trying to glorify some serial killer or convict on death row because some damaged piece of crap woman wrote love letters to him, it about makes me vomit. Don't be trying to elevate that crap, as if we should learn lessons from it on how to attract women, it's garbage. It's like if someone said we should cut off our right arm to attract women, would we do it? If it doesn't elevate us, don't do it.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^The black community embraced Cosby's career success and especially his TV show. The black community loved that sh!t. What they didnt like was his hypocritical bashing of the community once he retired....especially when all of his skeletons came out of his closet.

He got sp!t on once people thought he was acting like he was better than other people, especially when a lot of people had been hearing those abuse and rape rumors about him for years. The feeling of many people was "bro...with what you have going on in your own life, why throw us under the bus?"

Now...did Cosby make some good points with his criticisms of his own people? Yes. But I think his delivery wasnt the best, and also that he wasnt the right person to be on that grand stage trying to chastise anyone.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Now...did Cosby make some good points with his criticisms of his own people? Yes. But I think his delivery wasnt the best, and also that he wasnt the right person to be on that grand stage trying to chastise anyone.
I can't speak to his delivery, but he was bashed for his observations about the black community long, long before his alleged rape behavior became common knowledge.

I'm sure there were many who celebrated Cosby's downfall however, because there are some who have a vested interest in seeing the black race uneducated, unemployed, and on welfare. In other words, they WANT black people to be victims. Cosby was not one of these.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
..........Now...did Cosby make some good points with his criticisms of his own people? Yes. But I think his delivery wasnt the best, and also that he wasnt the right person to be on that grand stage trying to chastise anyone.
Man what IS IT with these over-sensitive people today, always talking about someone's damn tone lol? So you said Cosby made some good points, which means there was a lot of truth to what he was saying, okay END OF STORY.

Why can't we focus on getting the truth and acting on it, rather than getting the truth and bytching about how it was delivered to us?

I get this shyt all of the time, I'm tired of it lol. Sometimes the truth hurts no matter HOW you say it, no matter if it's said with a smile on your face or with a mean-mugging look.

The important thing is to take the truth and act on it, there's a lot of truths about the black community/black culture that black people just DO NOT want to act on. That's why they do all of these deflecting tactics discussing someone's "tone" because they are refusing to accept reality for what it is.

And reality is simple, what we went through 50 years ago is over and none of us in my Generation who bytch about it, went through any of it. Institutionalized Racism exists on some levels, but it's not stopping us from getting middle management positions, top Executive positions, nor the White House.

We are in a Class based war today due to the further divide between the Haves and Have Nots, this means that to win this war you have to make STRATEGIC DECISIONS and GOOD CHOICES with your life. The person who makes the best choices, wins. The person who networks the best, wins. The person who majors in the right fields (Stem), wins.

You no longer are going to win or lose automatically based on color, if you think there's "White Privilege" on a wide scale, understand that majority of those on Welfare are White, and just drive down to a Trailer Park and view all of the broke/trashy people over there, then report back to me about some freaking White Privilege.

But these TRUTHS are not what Black people want to accept, you want to keep believing in a damn boogey man because it gets you off of the hook for your own PERSONAL failures.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I can't speak to his delivery, but he was bashed for his observations about the black community long, long before his alleged rape behavior became common knowledge.

I'm sure there were many who celebrated Cosby's downfall however, because there are some who have a vested interest in seeing the black race uneducated, unemployed, and on welfare. In other words, they WANT black people to be victims. Cosby was not one of these.
I think you underestimate how widespread the rumblings about him actually were. The rumors about him being a sexual predator were around way before his speech 10 years or so ago.

Also, there were a few allegations that made headlines before that speech he did too. Sh!t didnt hit the fan until recently, but these things have always been held over his head somewhat. Many tried to dismiss the allegations or keep it hush hush for a while...and things finally came to a head over the last year. Go look at the timelines of when women have come out and accused Cosby of sexually harassing or assaulting them.

I do agree Cosby wanted the best for his people...and I do believe many celebrated his downfall. But for me, I celebrated a predator finally being taken down. The way he and his wife danced around all these allegations didnt give me much faith in the man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Why can't we focus on getting the truth and acting on it, rather than getting the truth and bytching about how it was delivered to us?

I get this shyt all of the time, I'm tired of it lol. Sometimes the truth hurts no matter HOW you say it, no matter if it's said with a smile on your face or with a mean-mugging look.
Reminds me of this forum, or at least how it used to be. New guys would come here and guys could get pretty direct and up in their faces about what they were doing wrong. This was considered TOUGH LOVE, and usually the new guys were grateful for it.

I think now guys tend to just be insulting more, without the underlying intent of trying to help.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Man what IS IT with these over-sensitive people today, always talking about someone's damn tone lol? So you said Cosby made some good points, which means there was a lot of truth to what he was saying, okay END OF STORY.

The important thing is to take the truth and act on it, there's a lot of truths about the black community/black culture that black people just DO NOT want to act on. That's why they do all of these deflecting tactics discussing someone's "tone" because they are refusing to accept reality for what it is.

And reality is simple, what we went through 50 years ago is over and none of us in my Generation who bytch about it, went through any of it. Institutionalized Racism exists on some levels, but it's not stopping us from getting middle management positions, top Executive positions, nor the White House.

We are in a Class based war today due to the further divide between the Haves and Have Nots, this means that to win this war you have to make STRATEGIC DECISIONS and GOOD CHOICES with your life. The person who makes the best choices, wins. The person who networks the best, wins. The person who majors in the right fields (Stem), wins.

You no longer are going to win or lose automatically based on color, if you think there's "White Privilege" on a wide scale, understand that majority of those on Welfare are White, and just drive down to a Trailer Park and view all of the broke/trashy people over there, then report back to me about some freaking White Privilege.

But these TRUTHS are not what Black people want to accept, you want to keep believing in a damn boogey man because it gets you off of the hook for your own PERSONAL failures.
It's all based on emotion and 'feelz'.....feminine attributes. The whole liberal movement was formed out of envy and pushed forward by emotion. Once you realize this, and learn to use your discernment, you go move forward in your life and learn how to use your God-given brains to take advantage of it.....logically.

The emotionally driven people will always, ALWAYS, end up with the short end of the stick over time.

TRUE rebellion to TRUE oppression is ALWAYS based on logic and real issues. This garbage we have going on today is simply social issues that go away when nature takes over. All the feminists will quickly grow pigtails during a nuclear war and limited room in shelters, that much is guaranteed. All the emotion-based thinkers will be killed off fighting for their 'causes'.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Reminds me of this forum, or at least how it used to be. New guys would come here and guys could get pretty direct and up in their faces about what they were doing wrong. This was considered TOUGH LOVE, and usually the new guys were grateful for it.

I think now guys tend to just be insulting more, without the underlying intent of trying to help.
I agree, some guys are just jerks for the hell of it and like to put people down. I think that Social Media is adding to this because if you go on Facebook or Youtube, you see this all of the time.

But then you have guys like myself for example, who try to tell it like it is with facts, data, research reports and other commentary backing up my claims, but people still get "offended" by it because I'm supposedly presenting it too harsh, or too negative, or whatever.

It's like, if a chick that's 220lbs asks you does she look fat in this dress, what do you say? Do you say No? If you do, then you are a liar and have no damn integrity. If you say YES, she's going to be offended no matter if you say Yes with a smile, Yes with an explanation, or Yes in a mean way. But the bottom line is, the chick needs to lose weight, she knows damn well she's FAT so why would she even have to ask me how she looks in the damn dress? I'm like chick do you look fat outside of it? If you are fat outside of it you are fat inside of it, if you don't like that then do what we all have to do and that's eat better/exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.