Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I never realized women care so much about looks till now

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Of course they do, but the difference is the amount of rejections and the harshness of the rejections, and the quality of the girls they DO get. It's all the difference in the world. Also a really good looking guy can get girls occasionally without approaching and attractive ones too.

A very good looking guy approaches 100 random women-he may only have sex with 5-10 of them. But he gets few harsh rejections and little negative feedback, closes are HB7's+, some of them are open to being FWB/FB/LTR. He gets approached by some girls.

An average/unattractive guy approaches 100 random women-he may only have sex with 0-4 of them. He gets many harsh rejections and negative feedback, closes are HB4 and lower, they're all ONS and he's back on the treadmill, he never gets approached by girls.

It's a huge difference, but often the very good looking guy doesn't realize how good he has it and how it is for the other 80% or so of men. So he concludes looks don't help much when in reality it was responsible for a huge difference.

I see your point and I agree brother. I also think where you are plays a large role,,,,here down south, the hottest women are with average looking men for the most part who dont even workout. Where as to New york for example, beautiful people everywhere...good looking guys are a dime a dozen.

of course if your 5'5 or hideous , your ****ed... I am of the opinion that if your above 5'9 and at least average looking, with a bit of game and have something going for you career wise/financially.....there are quite a few hot women who will give you a shot.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
anywhere from 3-5...depends on whether Im trying to get bigger or not. Im only 220 pounds in that photo, Ive been as high as 240 but I looked rediculous and scared most women off...

Im a very well known personal trainer in my area, getting guys jacked is what I do for a living. I have turned some of the biggest dorks you have ever come across in your life, into vag pulling machines.
220? Hm. How much bodyfat %? 240 with low bodyfat is the place to be. Also, when you were 220, and 240 respectively, how much was your calorie intake?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
220? Hm. How much bodyfat %? 240 with low bodyfat is the place to be. Also, when you were 220, and 240 respectively, how much was your calorie intake?

7% bf at my peak. 21 inch arms..

5000 calories a day when bulking, 3500 when cutting. Lots of sushi...

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
7% bf at my peak. 21 inch arms..

5000 calories a day when bulking, 3500 when cutting. Lots of sushi...
Impressive. How long did this take you to accomplish?

I've discovered that a quick way to get the results is by not having a cheat day. It may seem minute, but people often don't remember that 1 cheat day, turned into a regular diet day, will add up. That's 4 days in a month and 48 in a year.

Did you balance carbs and protein in your diet? Was it mainly protein?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL another PUAhate "looks are everything" troll thread. Dang, is there like a pact where a bunch of guys are coming here to try to destroy Sosuave.

If so, I say... keep going! :crackup:

hockster

Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
I find the recent trend of double standards in the media and the public infuriating sometimes-
What I find funny is that women have no problem listing desired physical attributes in their online profiles such as wanting someone 'tall' (6 foot plus), athletic build, or the really hilarious one coming from the 40+ year old chicks, 'prefer a full head of hair'. Why don't we see men listing desired physical attributes like - Must wear at least a C cup size bra, prefer size 4 in clothing or smaller, no saggy tits or stretch marks. Is there really any difference when it comes to demonstrating shallowness? Women don't seem to have a problem doing it, where as men don't seem to stoop to that level.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hockster said:
Is there really any difference when it comes to demonstrating shallowness? Women don't seem to have a problem doing it, where as men don't seem to stoop to that level.
I wouldn't personally because I would probably be chastised of being shallow and/or guilt tripped by the same women who will list their long list of physical preferences.

I often try to tell myself that I have a lot more going for me than I think and that shutting myself out of life is bad, but what many have talked about here on SS regarding 'if women don't find you attractive you aren't human' I have held onto in my 20s, because its so right, I have these hang ups as a ginger aspergers guy most days of life, and thoughts of turning asexual, because I AM inadequate.

The behaviour of women that Stagger Lee, Who Dares Wins and probably others talk about is unethical and wrong and contradicts our dig-for-society mindset....that the way to live life is to be on the straight and narrow, to graft to get things and be good to your fellow man/woman or some authority figure will come down on you like a ton of bricks, but I believe that out there others get to take shortcuts because they look good and are living it up with the 'beautiful people'. I have gained the knowledge that most of us aren't models and, yes, that looks fade with age and all that, but speaking as a young man (26), thats is how it's feels and that how is probably is. People I meet wouldn't believe me and try to tell me things otherwise just to make me 'feel good'. I feel so gullible to having taken their advice.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course women care about looks, the same way men do.

Any woman who denies this is a liar! Everybody wants to be with a hot person who gets their sexual organs working at full throtle.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No lie ALL the hottest women....not some I seen with guy between 5-7-5-11 area

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
One of my friends (22) is very fat, always has been, has man boobs. He isn't very good looking and he doesn't have much money.

I never thought he would get a girlfriend yet somehow he does. She's a thin 21 year old girl. She's average, certainly not the best looker but you wouldn't turn her down.

I can only put it down to his personality
Surely I think a lot of the assumptions regarding the capabilities of attracting are based on media stereotypes/popular culture.

I used to think chick flicks were an actual indictment of society i.e. what most women want in a man and how they treat 'the rest'. That's why I hate many mainstream movies and now go for the obscure exploitation films.