Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I never liked Kanye or 50 cent

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But after downloading the Kanye West album I have to say its pretty damn good. For those that have heard one or the other or both what do you think?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually referring to his NEW album but those songs are ok :)

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was disappointed by both albums...i still like kanye even tho hes a crybaby and i still like 50 even tho hes been fallin off for years...but theres only a handful of songs i listen to on each album. hav u heard chamillionaires new album? its better than both of these

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked 50's first two albums. After that he has just been downhill. Curtis is not worth a $1 in my opinion. Kanye's new album is surprisingly good! I have to say I'm not usually a Kanye fan but he has some great songs out now.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
They make black people look bad.

Aside from those two and a minority of others.

Black people totally kick ass!

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think both are piss poor to be honest. I'm a big 50 fan... very easy listening, nice beats, etc... but I've always been heavily into Kanye. College Dropout was one of the best rap albums I've heard, every song was listenable... gotta say his albums have progressively got worse... there's only a coupla listenable songs on Graduation.

Still, they're both good rappers... shame about these albums.