Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need your opinion on this situtation.

crash11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl 'she's 29' through friends of mine. I would have to say that she's a hottie and she knows this. Anyway, my friend was trying to hit it for almost 6months and never even came close. After awhile she caught on to his lies and his games. To make it a short story, she put an end to their friendship.

She started calling me to hang out once a week. The times we got together we've always had a good time. after maybe 3 weeks she started to tell me things about her childhood, which she made me promise not to tell anyone else. I guess I can tell you guys/gals. Her father was an alcoholic. Her dad would come home from work drunk and he would be abusive 'not pyshically', he would be loud and throw things around. She remembers once that her dad hit her mom. She said that she remembers him being load one night and that her 2 brothers had to calm her dad down and in the morning when she walked out to the living room she saw her mom sitting on the sofa and that a bloody rag was on the coffee table 'that's when she started crying on me'. That's when I wrapped my arms around her and told her that it was ok for her cry. She also said that she would always try to get her mom to leave her dad, but that never happened. I then shared some emotional things that I have been through. What it comes to is that she had a bad childhood with her father.
I know that she has metioned that she had never been in love before, although she left her boyfriend of 6 years less than a year ago.

We have been hang out going to movies and dinners.... On one Saturday night around 1:15 am, she called me to say that she couldn't sleep and she wanted to go get something to eat. I showed up and we went out to eat. When I was dropping her off at her front door, she exited the car and she looked me in the eye until the car door shut. I knew that she wanted something to happen, but I didn't. Anyways, the next couple of times when I left her apartment she gave me the same stare. On one Saturday night we went to dinner and afterwards we went to a near by bar and had some drinks 'we ended up closing the bar'. When dropping her off I asked if she wanted me to walk her to her door and she said yes. Once in her apartment we went to give each other a hug good bye. We ended up embracing for awhile. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

You guys are going to be disappointed with this, but mr.wee wee couldn't perform. It was going good for the first maybe 10 minutes. The first time she told me to lay back and relax. After lying there for a few minutes I tried again and there was no problem for afew minutes and then it went soft again. After that I laid there. She again told me to relax and close my eyes. I then asked her if she wanted me to go home and she replied with a no 'I guess that's a good thing'. I then asked her a stupid question. The question is 'so where does this leave us with our relationship'. She first had this blank look on her face and then she said Friends. That's when she said that I should go home. I went home and the next morning she called to make sure that I got home that night ok. I spoke about what had happened and she said it could have been the alcohol, because it wasn't the first time it's happened to her. I'm guessing that it happend to her previous boyfriend.

The following weekend she called and left a message saying that she wanted to hangout that night 'Friday'. I didn't get the message until I got back from CA. I called her we went out to dinner that week and as usual it was a fun time. I dropped her off at the front door and she said that she would invite me up but she had to get up early for work in the morning. We just hugged and off she went.

We had plans to go out dancing on Saturday night and when she called we spoke for afew minutes and I asked if we were still on for dancing. She said that she wasn't felling to good and she wanted to stay in that night. She also said that her friend said that her sister wanted to know if we're dating each other. She said that we're not dating. It's weird because her friends sister is one of my ex-girlfriends. They had an apartment together that didn't work out to good. So, I just told her to call me if she wanted to hang out.

I know that she doesn't get close to guys, that's why she's never been in love before and I know it was a stupid question to ask, but something inside made me say it. With my past girlfriend we went from being a couple to me being her booty call and back and fourth several times 'so I just had to know where i stand with her'.

So, what do you guys think. Do I still have a chance for being a couple, booty call or should I ditch her?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Mr. Mr.

1) Read the DJ bible.

2) This chick abviouslt has some emotional problems. Whatever you do, don't get all emotionally wrapped up with her. Remember - that the harder you try to get closer to her, the more she will pull away. I'm sorry to say but this woman is going to drive you crazy.

3) Don't be so available for her. When she called on a SATURDAY at that time - you shouldn't immediately jump up and meet her. The basics of it is - she's got to believe that your a busy guy - with other women potentials out there - even if your not and you haven't. (and if that's the case, you'd better change that fast.)

4) Your problem with your D#ck was you were nervous and/or had drunk to much. Next time stick to beer - don't drink so much.

5) Your next move should be to distance yourself from her somewhat. Don't be so available. You've alredy turned into her emotional tampon.

6) Don't rush into asking women "Where our relationship stands". That's the biggest turn off for HOT single women. They don't want needy guys. Just enjoy the ride. Enjoy Fvcking them and being with them. Make her want to be with you. She always needs to make the first move/suggestion in regard to moving on the "Relationship". Let her ask you - NEVER ASK HER.

7) She's probably stand offish to you now because you came accross to strong and needy. You now must show her that you don't NEED her. That you have other options. But you also must do this FAST. So, I suggest no contact for a couple of days (your busy - no calls, text, emails). Then ask her out for drinks. Go to a bar, feed her some Malibu and Pineapple juice (Lite beer for you). Get back on the horse. And remember - no Bullsh#t questions such as "Do you love me" - don't worry about it. Just have fun.

Luck bro.

crash11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Mr. Mr. Mr.

1) Read the DJ bible.

'I just downloaded it and i'm going to read it.'

2) This chick abviouslt has some emotional problems. Whatever you do, don't get all emotionally wrapped up with her. Remember - that the harder you try to get closer to her, the more she will pull away. I'm sorry to say but this woman is going to drive you crazy.

'Yeah, I cut all contact with her just before Thanks Giving.'

3) Don't be so available for her. When she called on a SATURDAY at that time - you shouldn't immediately jump up and meet her. The basics of it is - she's got to believe that your a busy guy - with other women potentials out there - even if your not and you haven't. (and if that's the case, you'd better change that fast.)

'I see what you mean.'

4) Your problem with your D#ck was you were nervous and/or had drunk to much. Next time stick to beer - don't drink so much.

'It's the first time that has happened'

5) Your next move should be to distance yourself from her somewhat. Don't be so available. You've alredy turned into her emotional tampon.

6) Don't rush into asking women "Where our relationship stands". That's the biggest turn off for HOT single women. They don't want needy guys. Just enjoy the ride. Enjoy Fvcking them and being with them. Make her want to be with you. She always needs to make the first move/suggestion in regard to moving on the "Relationship". Let her ask you - NEVER ASK HER.

'I knew it was a bad question to ask and I should have known better'

7) She's probably stand offish to you now because you came accross to strong and needy. You now must show her that you don't NEED her. That you have other options. But you also must do this FAST. So, I suggest no contact for a couple of days (your busy - no calls, text, emails). Then ask her out for drinks. Go to a bar, feed her some Malibu and Pineapple juice (Lite beer for you). Get back on the horse. And remember - no Bullsh#t questions such as "Do you love me" - don't worry about it. Just have fun.

"(Lite beer for you)" That's for sure.
Luck bro.
Thanks, for your opinion and advise.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crash11
Thanks, for your opinion and advise.
#3, #5, #6 are KEY points when dealing with hotties who know it. I learned this the hard way. Distance yourself some. Definatley don't call back right away. And most definatley DON"T ever ask about the relationship/love/girlfriend whatever question to her. She NEEDS to bring it up. NewMan's advice is right on and pure gold.

luck.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her childhood is going to cause her to have problems in relationships.
Her dad would come home from work drunk and he would be abusive 'not pyshically', he would be loud and throw things around. She remembers once that her dad hit her mom.
This was her male role model when she was growing up. She's going to be expecting this from men in general. In other words, she's going to have emotional baggage.

You guys are going to be disappointed with this, but mr.wee wee couldn't perform
It doesn't matter if Mr. wee wee can't perform, what matters is how you handle it. If you're hard on yourself, it'll show insecurity. If you make it out to be no big deal because it happens to other guys, you'll shine with confidence.

I then asked her a stupid question. The question is 'so where does this leave us with our relationship'. She first had this blank look on her face and then she said Friends.
You realize the mistake you made. Her body language told you that you fvcked up. Learn from this.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never get involved with any chick who has more problems than you do.

crash11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I agree with what you said. How long should I wait before calling again? It's been a whole week now since my last call or should I let her call me?