Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need your input on this situation

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My father is really being very negative, he says 'no one will be there for me'. He says he is dying when he is not

Also he says he is finished, he will have to go without food and other negative comments.

Also for a few months he has been digging into me.

He has quit his job where he gets assistance and other benefit money.

Me and my sister are paying for the bills.

He has two major bank accounts which he ha showed me before.

And also in 2 year he will get government pension money and a lump son.

He also say for 31 years he has made me grown up.

And I will help him in the future and I still live at home.

Me and my sister reassures him and their for him but he complains, moans in the morning, in the night about money mainly and other things when he is fine and will be fine in the future.

He has money coming and we are topping up.

For the last 6 weeks he has just been very negative and we are there for him.

It could be a bit of depression however he is being over the top now.

Also he is scared of what other people think and he says I should take over the house and he tells me I do not help when I do.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you should take over the house and let your old man relax.

Life events cause emotions to bubble to the surface and it's our responsibility to decipher what those feelings mean and what to do. It could be that your father has gotten tired of deciphering the feelings, or maybe he feels something very strongly and doesn't know what else to do.

Sit down with him and ask him what his ideal situation is, down to every detail. Then do the same for your life and figure out how you can both be happy. Take measured steps to hit both goals.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He still is being very negative. He is fine now and will be fine.

He isn't willing me to move out and I honestly cannot even quit my job without him throwing the toys out and saying we are finished when he has a lot of money and I am helping every week, have money and he says just watch when winter comes