Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need your input on this please

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly do not not know why they care so much.

There is a cousin:

The cousin:

1) I lost my mom when I was young and he laughed when he's dad said to my dad "do you see your wife's ghost at night".
2) At a sports match somebody said I'm going to graduate with a good degree and he got angry and told me to "give his jacket to his dad".
3) At a practice session he said "I'm useless to others".
4) He started looking at me and laughing to others outside the practice session.
5) He said during the sports game sarcastically "I've finally started talking".
6) He said to others "I don't talk" loudly and rudely.
7) He cut me out and ignored me when I came to his house to visit his parents in October.
8) Did the same thing in November.
9) Last three Christmas parties in 2015, 2016 and 2017 he acknowledge others but ignored me quite ruthlessly.
10) At a party he acted big towards me and told a lie.
11) called me and his brother prats.
12) hasn't bothered to acknowledge me properly for so many years and neither has his parents who think I'm nothing
13) behind my back he says sarcastic things.
14) he was indirectly putting me down in front of people knowing that I am reserved he said "its' quite in the room", "at work it can be quite".

There is much, much more.

He neglect me at parties etc. He acts like I'm not there however he's trying to do it to undermine me..

He also talked about his work and how at his office.

In the last 7 years this cousin has ostracising me and talking to everyone else expect me. I could even sit next to him for hours.

-He subtle puts me down, he belittles and he is manipulative and sly, sly is the word and indirect put downs. He kinda thinks its funny and acts childish.

It's also the way he is ostracising and he is manipulative and sly.

He never wants to hear anything positive about me and will influence others.

He is happy that I am silenced. He and his mother has gossiped too negatively.

They do not want to hear anything about me trying to live my own life and trying to achieve. Although this cousin has achieved.

-When I see him he comes in the room, or anywhere else intimidating, loud and tries to set the tone trying to silence me. Most of what he does is deliberate and also pre planned.

-However I've proved him wrong, I guess he doesn't want me to feel I'm doing better than him or any superiority, neither does he want others to know I'm doing well. He knows I'm having success.

The other day too his mother wanted to indirectly put me down on a whatsapp conversation. They wish for my dignity to be ruined.

Its obvious they care too much and they seem fearful. They (he and his mom) demean, take the mick and do not wish to listen to anything positive, how the hell are they to shut, silence, behave like that to someone?

This guy must be very insecure and he must live to see me sad, miserable, feel anxious, be scared, they like it. I'd like to know why and what do you believe he is feeling internally?

I'm moving on and getting on with my life.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't suffer fools gladly. Stop putting yourself in his presence. There is no law that says you have to hang out with your cousin. You can even stop going to family gatherings if it's that much of a strain on you.

You "care so much" because family is supposed to support one another and he is doing the opposite, sadly. I'd say he's lost the privilege of your company.

The alternative is to stand up to him, but he'll probably fall back on the old "relax, I'm joking" excuse. For a longer term solution, just wash your hands of him.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't suffer fools gladly. Stop putting yourself in his presence. There is no law that says you have to hang out with your cousin. You can even stop going to family gatherings if it's that much of a strain on you.

You "care so much" because family is supposed to support one another and he is doing the opposite, sadly. I'd say he's lost the privilege of your company.

The alternative is to stand up to him, but he'll probably fall back on the old "relax, I'm joking" excuse. For a longer term solution, just wash your hands of him.
Thank you for your reply and I'll take your suggestion.

I still think it's something internal and he's greatly, greatly affected if I do well in life, I see how he behaves and how he conducts himself behind my back when he hears anything positive. He also has to LIE about my work/career, which he has.

And they both want to shut me up/silence me and tell lies about me behind my back. They just wish to undermine me.

They do seem to care because they want to let me know and be cruel. Just like they had to spend their precious time and energy trying to put me down on the whatsapp group chat.