I need to reevaluated myself

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back here because I feel as though I'm a genuinely mean spirited guy. I'm always bitter and I don't really like anyone. Everyone that meets me loves me but I push them away because I'm a natural loner. I also feel as though I am ugly. I attract hot women and have slept with six, but I am not good at sex and still am not comfortable in my appearance.

My last girlfriend I broke up with because I hated her. I get drunk now and call her all the time and tell her I love her now but she rejects me.

I don't know what to do and need some perspective. I'm going to start going to the gym. Should I try to talk to a girl there?

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ok. How do I go about doing that. I could quit drinking but I'm not sure I have a problem with it. I may be a social outcast. I'm not really sure. Don't think I am. I do just want to use woman for sex though and I am emotionally retarded. I don't know. I just have a messed up and horrible life I think.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sin Verdad said:
I just have a messed up and horrible life I think.
And what about your life is so bad? Do you sh*t in a hole? Are you a refugee? Do you go hungry? Do you play guitar on a train for money? Your problem is youre an ungrateful, pessimistic individual individual. Why would you think anything good would happen to you with such a sh*tty outlook on life? You can change the value of your life if you choose to. You need to be honest with yourself and stop with the ego protection...(if youre so mean why would people love you?) Why are you bitter? Why did you hate your girlfriend? Why dont you like people? How come youre mean all the time?

Why did you choose the sn you chose?

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm not sure. I am a nihilist so maybe that has something to do with it. Ever since high school I have been nihilist and that what the beginning of it for me. Drugs and stuff you know. I do love myself though just feel like I do not fit in normal society.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sin Verdad said:
Hmmm not sure. I am a nihilist so maybe that has something to do with it. Ever since high school I have been nihilist and that what the beginning of it for me. Drugs and stuff you know. I do love myself though just feel like I do not fit in normal society.
So why do you want to change? Why are you at this site asking for some sort of help? I dont see how not fitting in with society should be considered a problem. I think it would be better to find out what you want first. I would have appreciated it if you would have actually answered my questions instead of seemingly avoid the task of thinking about the responses.

So...we've concluded that youre a nihilist and you feel like you dont fit it to society. Obviously the rabbit hole goes much deeper, or else you wouldnt have created a post on a self help site about how you need to reevauluate yourself....

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are listening to what other people are telling you about yourself. Where did you come up with the idea that you're mean spirited?

As far as your ex that you keep calling, dump her. She's old hat and you don't need to wear it any more. I'm sure she's the one putting this crap in your head, and you don't need to listen to it anymore.

You know what you should do? I'll give you some perspective. Don't take what someone else tells you about YOU to be fact! You know yourself better than anyone else. Don't let this chick tell you who you are. No one defines you, but you. I can't even do that unless you let me, and that my friend would be the weakest thing I've ever seen a man do.

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, man. I can manipulate young girls into sleeping with me and stuff, but I want something more than that. Like to settle down or something, I don't know. Like a real connection with someone. I guess I want a nice girl but I don't know how to get one.

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. I'm pretty hungover today, but I am going to go to the gym right now to break this cycle.