I need to pretend to qualify. Help m

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
so one thing I never really do is qualify a girl to her face. Give me some good lines/tactics to keep a younger girl guessing. I’ll do more research too.

I want this new shy girl totally on her toes at all times. Even though I love her body and I got nothing else right now. She was already blown away by first impressions, then the date and the sex.

I need to maintain high interest, which I generally **** up by becoming soft

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You do that by being an interesting man.

A man of many interest.

Let her tag along when you go do your stuff...

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StallionStud,

Don't overthink it, Soldier!

If the chick is already impressed with the value you've already displayed, just practice mixing and matching it from this point on: Expand and Expound upon whatever subjects or areas of mutual interest that you've already identified with her.

The LAST thing you want to do is come across like you're actually "trying" to impress her. Remember: Being a man is about being comfortable in your OWN shoes. Approach all conversations/interactions with her using boldness, composure, charisma, and humor and you should be okay.

Also remember that YOU are the master of your own domain (this is YOUR world---not hers): Think of yourself as a big time businessman with a prized, open position to fill---and think of the girl as just a promising applicant. Have the mindset that this little chick is interviewing for a job and YOU are the hiring manager! You understand me?

Also, redouble your efforts to meet and greet MORE women ASAP. Because the moment you start to put too much stock in a chick that has NOT done anything to earn it yet---you'll be setting yourself up for failure that will take the form of self-sabotage. So don't do it, soldier. Do NOT put extras on this chick until she shows you by her behavior that she actually deserves that type of consideration.

In the meantime, as I mentioned: Adopt the attitude that YOU have something to offer not only her (but thousands of other girls too...). Think of yourself as the person that needs to be impressed---not her.

So again, always present yourself with boldness, composure, charisma, and humor. And when you ask her out on a date, etc,, I'd recommend that you ALWAYS come across to her as if YOU are going to go out and have fun "regardless"---and she's just someone you're inviting out with you to enjoy the good time that YOU are already committed to having. You got it?

Lastly, whenever you're dealing with younger chicks (or even older women)---always come across as calm, clear, decisive, yet "laid back". And NEVER come across like the chick is doing YOU a favor by talking to you, dating you, etc. Instead, totally flip it and present yourself to her as if you're the one doing HER a favor.

March on---and much continued success to you.

V.U.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’ll say something like, “oh my you have such big arms” or whatever and you would say, “ I bet you say that to all your dates to butter them up”.

She’ll say, oh no no no, I only date one guy T a time, or I don’t touch everyone. You’re trying to get info from her about herself in a playful way without interrogating

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am super laid back to the max, I got a good vibe girls always feel super comfortable. I just got rattled by the last younger girl that I thought had high interest and lost it or never really did. Absolutely cannot make the same mistakes twice.

More boldness sounds in order, during sex I asked her what was off limits, she said anything with her butt. I confidently stated her butt is definitely going to be touched in that way. She laughed and backed down from her statement.

I feel like there’s more I can do to hook this girl that’s not in my nature though. Not that I necessarily need to but I’d like to up my game presence

Serenity

Reaction score
Make it consistently known that you could walk away in a heartbeat and not be broken by it. Do not ever express it as a threat, just occasionally make a joke about it if any opportunity arises. I sometimes also point at behaviors I hate in other women when they occur and say I'd be out real fast if she was like that. Typically if we observe something when we're in public or while watching movies/series/videos. If they seem to support the behavior pointed out I'd consider disqualification, otherwise if they sincerely agree then no worries. Do not ever have a discussion from that, you don't suddenly begin to like something you hate, arguments won't change that.

Let them feel they have you, but not for free. Using my method you'll achieve that AND qualify her properly (that she will behave in a way you like). All that without directly putting her in a defensive position, which is good. They'll get the message, they'll understand what you like and don't like and they'll feel you have value.

Of course if they don't respect your boundaries then do not hesitate to walk away, don't turn around later either as your character will be broken and they won't take you as seriously again. Qualifying women isn't a cheap PUA trick, it's an entire strategy to approaching dating in order to find a good match. It's a way of life to check for bullsh!t, for your own good.

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect strategy yes. Thanks I definitely will look now for those opportunities