"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I need to break the barrier, but can't

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
I've always been good with KINO, and all that, but I simply can't get further intimate. I don't want to be labeled a rapist or a perv. I wanna take my time and all that, but I feel like I'm making a big risk by trying to go for the kiss or whatever. Its just real f*cking hard for me, especially since I havent' made out with a girl since I was 5 years old. It sux!!! Any advice?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
u made out with girls at 5 years old ? Lol, girls had cooties back then for me. In terms of your situation, its a hell of a lot easier if you know she likes you. Are you two going out ? Are you just friends ? You need to give mroe details.
 

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
no dude. This is with several girls. I've got a gut feeling these specific girls like me. They like talking to me and all that sh*t. And I've gotten hugs from them and stuff, but I just don't know how to cross the land bridge to something more intimate.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
you keep thinking that girls will label you a pervert, but if you are congruent thy will be all over you. Girls WANNA BE ****ED TOO! Girls want someone who doesn't hide his actions or act ashamed of his sexuality. Read "Be A man" by Pook in the bible.

Just jump headfirst into it, and if you get rejected brush it off and move on, no-one gets laid by acting coyly
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Go up to her, and ask her to dinner or if u dont want to date, ask her to chill at your house one day. Let her know your parents wont be there, or you'll have privacy, but in a more DJ like way. Simple as that. Then, work your magic. If you've already fooled around w/ someone before, then it shouldnt be as difficult for you to initiate. If you can get her to your house while letting her know this stuff, she wants a f**king
 

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Have you ever heard of triangle gazing? Look at her Right eye, left eye, lips. Do it for like a few mins max when you get unsure. If she backs up don't go in other wise she wants you. Go for it. You should be able to tell anyway based on how many IOI's you get and how much she is responding to your kino.
 

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
Trying to kiss a girl is not a crime. If she rejects the kiss, next her. It's that simple. There are so many women out there it doesn't matter if it doesn't work with this girl.
 
Last edited:
Top