"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

i need this question answered plz

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
everywhere on this forum.. i read:
"Women arn't attracted to feminised men. Thats why nice guys fail"

i mean.. why would a woman want a guy who is all rude to her? or what does "nice guy" actually mean? a guy who does everything for her? doesnt a woman want a man who does everything for her in a LTR?
I can say.. im in a LTR and i feel like i've gone all AFC in 5 months. I like her too fvcking much and I dont wanna lose her, thats why I dont act rude. And she still seems to love me real much. But i guess this girl is diffrent? or what?
Seriously I dont get it.. im not playin with you.. I wanna know why nice guys fail. Maybe I'll learn something. And how should I just change to a non-niceguy overnight? she would notice it right off.. or something?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Not being a nice guy doesn't mean being a jerk. you can treat her nice and do lots of things for her.

The thing is: you should not turn into her girlfriend. Be your own man, have your own life that does not revolve around her. Do not be affraid to make desicions and do not show too many weaknesses because, in the end, her image of you will change and she will feel the attraction is no longer there.

Being an afc doesn not mean you cannot get a date or LTR.

Treat your girl whatever way you want to, just make sure to remain your own man, have your own life and friends so that you will not be affraid to walk away if she starts testing you or pulling sh!t that you don't want to put up with. Oh yeah.. don't forget to be a man.
 

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
yeah but she might get suspicious if we stop contacting eachother so much? and she might think i've lost interest for her.. maybe she will start thinking i have another girl then?
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
I don't know what kind of relationship you're in so I can't tell you what to do.

How often do you guys see each other? Do you enjoy spending all this time with her or would you rather spend a little more time with your friends? Don't change overnight and if she does get suspisious, talk to her and tell her, you want to spend a little more time with your friends because you have the feeling you've neglected them.

If you see each other a little less than you want to, you'll want to be with each other even more. Which is good. Always keep her wanting more.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Its about finding the balance between giving & taking, being forgiving & being firm, being gentle & being rough.

A way to achieve this balance is to demonstrate a tough, strong resolve against the rest of the world, but allow yourself to be sensitive to her.

Human beings are designed in some way to fall in love (form a lasting attachment) over YEARS not MONTHS.

Yes, she must love you... but always respect you.

"Real love" is built upon trust and respect... not fleeting sentiments, physical urges and physiological arousal.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top