I need this girl to fall for me

Strong325

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember during the summer I said that I am in love with this girl and I didn't have her #.

Well she's in a lot of my classes this year and after weeks of flirting and asking her out and rejections I still haven't given up yet. I need her to fall in love with me but she doesn't want to give me the chance. Please tell me what I should do before this gets even worse.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it, IMO, man. How many rejections from her have you gotten?

Remember--there's always a bigger fish.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa buddy! Sounds like you got a case of onitus. Forget her okay. She isn't worth your time. But if you really want to try to get her then listen to me. Ignore her. Flirt with other girls in front of her. But don't pay attention to her any more. And maybe, just maybe, she'll get jealous and want you finally. I did it once, and it worked and she became my girlfriend for a month. Turns out she wasn't as great as I thought she was. She sucked as a gf. I dumped her. Isn't that a *****. I thought I was in love with her. And she was the one hurt at the end. Not me

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really need her? You're done, man. Sorry. All it takes is for her to reject you ONCE and its over. the more you persist the more you look like a desperate chump through her eyes.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
um well actually rejection dons't mean no. I've been rejected cause it wasn't the right timing but still turned it into a relationship. In this case yes. But for future reference Dbot. Rejection dosn't always mean no. Jus means it wasn't the right time. But yeah sorry dude try someone else and work on your DJ game. once you know what ot do it'll ocme naturally

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the title of this post and i just had to investigate it.

Forget about the ****en girl, go off and improve yourself and once your pimp she will see what a great guy you are, then my friend, you will be the one in control.

Also, you don't need a girl, you can go solo if you want, you dont need a girl in your life. There a bit of fun, and thats it. YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE, there are thousands of girls out there who are more gorgeous, smarter, cuter, and have more in common with you then that stupid girl.

Use this as motivation to keep pushing your self improvement.

katoom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not in love you dumb ass, your infatuated. Theres a big differance, your just too young to understand. Grow some hair on your balls and start hittin up other girls cuz I can tell you right now, your not gettin that ***** with that attitude.