Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some tips!

Tykam321

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this is going to be a fairly lengthy post, but I could really use some tips, and I want to provide as much info as possible! Basically I am trying to get a sophomore girl whom I care for a lot(im a senior). It all started last year. Her and another friend all sat together(us 3). At the time I hadn't known any of them. The three of us had an awkward week or so until we broke the silence and started talking. To this day it was still my favorite class! The three of us had a blast and I hit it off with her real well. I developed a crush/sisterly feeling for her. I listened to her and wanted to protect her in ways I could. She truly is different from many other girls. She really does seem sweet and I only saw her cranky once in that entire quarter. To the point not, basically the quarter ended and I just stopped talking to her. Idk why I did that...it was a HUGE mistake. I have thought about her on and off for the last year, persued many other girls(unsuccessfully), and recently she got a boyfriend. It was at that moment I realized what a mistake I had made. I really should have kept talking to her.

I was jealous of the relationship, but I cared for her too much to wish bad upon them. I truly wished them the best but watched from a distance. The boyfriend seems like an ass sometimes, so I always made sure to keep an eye on him. Well, a couple of weeks ago he broke up with her for another girl. She has been with a friend or two lately and stands by her locker alone, I feel terrible for her, I really do. Ik what your all thinking, why not go to her locker and speak with her? Shes all alone! But my friends all hang out right there and I get a ride home from one of them. My friends are "different" to say the least. They are the type that completely destroys you with jokes or makes a conversation awkward. They already have made numerous "gay" jokes that Ik she has heard. She smirks and looks in our direction at times though, and I know that im the only one she knows in our group. At this point im thinking, I have many things going for me, I really should pursue this before I graduate and regret never giving her a chance. Heres what I think I have going for me:

-She recently broke up with her boyfriend, she has to be feeling terrible. I would assume this would make her more vulnerable and appreciative to approach.
-She has smirked in our direction, there obviously is some sort of happy/funny emotion towards me, or my group in general.
-I am two grades above her, if im correct, that sort of makes me the dominant one right off the bat.
-After basically cutting all contact with me, she has to be confused in a way. I would assume she maybe is curious about why, which would make her far more interested in a conversation. If she thinks I have been ignoring her, she might be flattered by me showing her some attention.

So this is where I stand, lastly what I am thinking about doing is smiling at her for a few days next week. Maybe transition into a hi, and then ask her what shes been up to. If your going to comment and say im a "one-itus", please dont bother. I have liked her but pursues many others in the process. She is just currently who I want. I would appreciate any and all perspectives/tips. This is really important to me and I could use some help from people who know more than me :p Thanks for reading!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok 2 things.

1st, the slower you go, the more scared you look. Your best bet is to act like it just occurred to you on a Wednesday to ask her out, and you immediately went and asked her out that day. All of this other BS is so that you can be slow and scared and give her more time to reject you. Make a move FAST (just say, "it's been a while, we should hang out this weekend. I'll text you, what's your number?")

2nd, your friends suck and it says something about who you are. Be the positive influence around them and in life. Don't hate anyone and always defend someone who is being bullied. Let them make fun of you for it, the only thing they can hurt is your ego.

You're a senior. This isn't that hard. Man up and move fast.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
How do you have 4 billion posts is my question...
That could be the cause of his issues...

Get off the computer and GO OUT! :crackup: