I need some real DJ advice..

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so me and my girlfriend broke up. I took it hard, but whatever. Started acting a little AFC afterward but after our last fight I told her she was completely out of my life. I've sense then ignored her. However our last fight started because I thought her new little boyfriend egged my house. (Which I am almost sure of, but I have no proof. Completely immature, whoever it was, but my ex swears she knows nothing of it.) Throughout our whole time dating her friends were guys and they all hated on me, of course. I honestly think the reason we broke up was because this guy brain washed her. He's not even competition. He's the hugest AFC, he is like one of those gay friends that girls have, like he'll never be the boyfriend, just the FRIEND. He pretty much took the best opportunity to sweep on her when she found out she was moving, I guess I didn't give her enough sympathy or something when all I was really doing was being supportive. So I lost my girlfriend, we no longer talk. And now her douche bag friend(s) are egging my house. They're all underage so I can't **** them up without getting in trouble, but I am not going to sit around and stand for this ****. I want to go over to her house and call this could out (he's always over there, he's there right now actually) but it makes me look like a crazy ex boyfriend or something. I already look bad enough from last night, I went to her house and she wouldn't answer the door, she says I was "banging on her house and freaking out" even though I only knocked and rang the door bell like 5 times because it was obvious she was ignoring me, and that's the only way I got her to come out last time.. I'm trying not to care, I don't even really care about the break up anymore, but all these guys AMMOGING me and being haters and I'm looking like the biggest ***** for not doing anything. I want to do something about it, but I don't want her thinking its because I'm jealous that he is "winning her attention" or something when all reality I'm sick of this little prick. I would take authorative action but I have no proof, and I can't beat his ass without getting in trouble, and I'm sure if I tried to call him out on it he would deny it and just talk ****. He's underage so it's all fair for him. **** this **** man.

Edit: and before anyone asks, it was NOT my ex who egged my house. and I know this as a %100 fact. it had to been this guy or someone else, but the only person i really have beef with right now is this kid.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want DJ answer. Go out and meet some new people. This group isn't doing anything positive for you, and is wasting your time and energy. Let it go.