"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I need some ideas...

Triangulo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
MASS
I have been going out with this girl for almost a month now. We live 30 min apart and its not possible for either of us see each other everyday. We live in Boston, and it is very cold outside.
Yesterday she was "complaining" that she thought it was weird that every time we see each other, all we do is park near the beach. She says that it woulndt be fun just the two of us go out.
I guess my question is what can i do to make our time together more enjoyable? Tonight we going to some club with a couple of her friends... What are some date ideas that involve not just the two of us? What do you guys suggest?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
sleding
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
You can't think of anything to do ? I can
see why your girlfriend is complaining.
How about go to a movie, go dancing,
go out to eat at an interesting restaurant,
go for a walk for exercise or somewhere
interesting (like Boston common) then
get something to eat, go shopping at
one of the big interesting malls (or at
Fanuel Market in Boston). Take her
to a concert /theater play/comedy club.
Alot of sports (skiing, hiking, indoor like
swimming, sauna activites).
And alot more !
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
NatureGuy has some good suggestions. Also you can go to a museaum, take a drive around somewhere you 2 have never been before and get a little lost, sometimes even going foodshopping can be an interesting date. How bout go over to her place or have her come over your place and one of you cook a good meal?
 
Top