“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I need some help big time

lilplaya248

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
columbus, ohio
Alright ladies and gentleman its time to get down to busniess.

Im going to keep it real with all yall with everything I have to say. Iam going to write some things up that I need help with big time which is probley everything about girls and dating.

Alright first off Iam 15 years old and Iam black, and mostly attracted to girls my age and I like asian girls, latina girls, black girls, mixed girls well I like em all if I think they are cute. And I have no game what so ever when it comes to getting girls. I mean my game is weak. What I need some help with is what U should do on the approach becuase I think thats the most important part in meeting a girl, becuase it gets you in there and it kind of tells what you about but thats just me. I have some stuff adn they say just say hi.

But for some reason that dosent work for the girls me age. Simply saying hi is going to get you emberresed by her and believe me I know. Girls me age you seem to have to have alot of game. Just like when I just say hi they would look at me funny and be like hi in a attiude voice or not interested voice and there facial expressions tells alot to.

Do you guys have any good conversation starters for my age group that could open them up for a conversation and make a good impression on them to. And also what kind of things should I talk about in the conversation as I seem boring and not able to come up with anything interesting. And how do I know that well maybe becuase when I do get a girl to talk in the conversation she does the humph... or whatever like she is just wasting her time. But those are the two main things that I need. And whatver other information that you guys think would help me out please do so.

I also have spent some money on those seduction books and stuff but they all seem like they are for adults. I think somebody should write a teenage sedution guide. Or a book for young people.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Why does the fact youre black matter? Same with the type of girls you like??

Anyway, if you want to worry about what to say dont. Concern youself with doing something about the shyness. If youre comfortable enough say not so normal things then youll be good to go.

PS. The hs dj bible is here for a reason
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
You're over analysing. Just chill.....

Hi, my name is lilplaya, i'm bored and i want to meet new people.
 

lilplaya248

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
columbus, ohio
(Oakraiderz2) You know what bro I dont really know what I was thinking when I put that in there. Really I just wanted to discribe myself a little better I guess. But Iam not racial or anything Iam far from that if you where thinking that. Sorry for the misunderstanding bro.

(Jonny) Yea you are right maybe Iam just over doing it and need to just chill. That line you gave me it seems usable I will field test it and see what happens. But I guess I got to stop being shy, and nervers all the time and get out there and and just do it.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
and nervers all the time and get out there and and just do it.
Yeah. Thats the spirit. I woke up one day and thought enough of this sh!t, and went out to get rejected. That way i knew it wasn't so bad.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
The best opener is one that allows your target to relate to you.
 
Top