Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some help & advice.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by saki
I agree with all these mofos except for Eileen. She is playing you like a fvckin hermonica son! Get off your pvssy whipped azz and show her YOUR THE MAN! Dont succomb to stupidity and guilt, you are better than that. Tell you somethin son, im in the fvckin military, I see more shiit out here happen to fools than youll see in a lifetime, dont be one of those idiots and blame yourself or try to rectify the situation. Your last post made me sick. In fact, I wish I could go over there and slap the shiit out of you for saying that rubbish. You got a bunch of fvckin detectives up in here and you need to start listenin to them. This aint no damn sherlock holmes mystery, its been broken down, now you need to do your part by getting tha fvck outta dodge. You wanna be stuck spoon feedin some stinky ass baby that aint even yours? everytime you look at that kid's face youll see "the host" the guy that your girl fvcked one night because she wanted to have a little fun. Wake up man! and im sorry about your situation.
Saki, I think we all agree that he has to let this relationship go but "talking" to him like a drill instructor wouldn't accelarate his thought process. He spent 4 years of his life with this girl, so much investment that is put in. If we can just command ourselves to change thoughts in a snap, then none of us would be asking for advice.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, man, I bet Cyril never even had sex with this girl, otherwise why or how would she even know the kid is the other guy"s?

Ever think of that? This HO goes out to parties to have sex with the wild boys, but keeps chump cyril as the "provider".

She could have easily fooled him into thinking the kid was his, unless either the "rapist" was another race, or she did not have sex with Cyril

This is the worst case of WBAFC I have ever seen, to include myself.

Cyril, take her to the cops and make her swear out a statement. I bet she won't. By the way the host and the friend seem to think it is all funny, I don't think they thought a rape occured.

There is something seriously wrong with this whole story.

Let him go, he will stay AFC his whole life. It is a real shame.

Dietzcoi